Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262265 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2015
isidollarboy:
I don't think it's possible. ... that's one thing that guarantee the authenticity that you re a graduate.
will they tell u to scan d discharge certificate while filling d form. am not like am forming anything but my uncle said I should apply when it is out.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 6:23pm On May 08, 2015
It is one of the documents you ought to scan, knowing naija some people could get shortlisted without one. However you will need to present it to the selection board, if it is unavailable at that point whatever happens is at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 08, 2015
I will just risk it cos am over desperate
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by chizyco: 7:45pm On May 08, 2015
Navy Dssc form is on sale...for those who are interested. An officer just told me that.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by isidollarboy(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2015
Movingcoil:
will they tell u to scan d discharge certificate while filling d form. am not like am forming anything but my uncle said I should apply when it is out.
I don't actually know ...bt I had it's one of the most necessary docs...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BUSHHUNTER: 8:43pm On May 08, 2015
nothing is on sale yet
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
Victory is from God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by linocol0075: 11:25pm On May 08, 2015
@ moving coil, since you graduated in Engineering, y don't u jst apply for Airforce or Navy DSSC. You will be picked 1 time cos they need such services there than the army. You will make the list with few efforts, remember, not every1 studied a professional course nt talk of Engineering. If I had engineerin, I would av applied for Navy.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:37am On May 09, 2015
isidollarboy:
I don't actually know ...bt I had it's one of the most necessary docs...
by God's grace I must have passed out from nysc before the interview time
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:40am On May 09, 2015
linocol0075:
@ moving coil, since you graduated in Engineering, y don't u jst apply for Airforce or Navy DSSC. You will be picked 1 time cos they need such services there than the army. You will make the list with few efforts, remember, not every1 studied a professional course nt talk of Engineering. If I had engineerin, I would av applied for Navy.
are navy and air force forms out already, remember am still serving to pass out by July 5th. I just hate air force and navy cos I feel they are not doing anything apart from eating salaries.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by isidollarboy(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2015
linocol0075:
I studied mechanical engineering, are u saying that chances of being shortlisted in navy or airforce is higher than that of army? ??
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by linocol0075: 10:59pm On May 09, 2015
@ movin coil, Statistically yes @ ur question, due to the ratio of professional courses to others in relation to applicants. Also pls pray dat the forms aint available until july o wen we would av passed out. Cos the rule is dat u must av bn discharged from NYSC b4 u can apply @ al. So it means u ar disqualified on that note. Also I heard of som1 who passed all the physical nd medical examinations but was sent out by the board when he was found to stil be in service wen he applied. So be guided o
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by tijanihafeez: 4:25pm On May 11, 2015
please who have the idea of when Nigerian Army DSSC form will be out
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BUSHHUNTER: 12:12am On May 12, 2015
anytime from now
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by isidollarboy(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
anytime from now
From my view, I think the form will be out after hand over from may 29 because of issues & stress......
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BUSHHUNTER: 9:04am On May 12, 2015
isidollarboy:
From my view, I think the form will be out after hand over from may 29 because of issues & stress......

yes that could be true....let us just keep hoping
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by isidollarboy(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:

yes that could be true....let us just keep hoping
The president elect said administration would restore military cooperation with the United States of America, could it be that officers will not sent to America ( stanhoxt) for training just like as it was been done before?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BUSHHUNTER: 11:06am On May 12, 2015
isidollarboy:
The president elect said administration would restore military cooperation with the United States of America, could it be that officers will not sent to America ( stanhoxt) for training just like as it was been done before?

Don't think that will be possible since it has been a long time such happen...the only thing I know is few of personnel will be sent abroad for special training...very few not most of us
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Spidermon: 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
The Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst is the British equivalent of the Nigerian's NDA so I am not sure the cooperation or the suspension of training agreements between America and Nigeria affects Nigeria sending cadets to train in Sandhurst.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
isidollarboy:
. ERROR! Sandhurst is a a U.K. Military academy and not stanhoxt. We have west point in the united states.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by isidollarboy(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2015
Generaloluseye:
. ERROR! Sandhurst is a a U.K. Military academy and not stanhoxt. We have west point in the united states.
Noted. was just thinking! !!! please any latest info's should pleased be drop so as to keep the thread moving and lively. ....
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by broHikano: 10:52am On May 14, 2015
Good morning All, i want to apply for Army or Airforce DSSC. my number is 08033644922, kindly add me to the whatsapp group. thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Spaco001(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2015
Am also interested in joining the army dssc/ssc here is my number 08166559821 add me up pls.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by VanUrch(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2015
I get d feeling d form will be on sale soon...the garrison commander at 14 bde ohafia in abia st has bn transferred to the NDA just last week....ds is probably going to coincide wt d service courses
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by DSpokesMan(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2015
VanUrch:
I get d feeling d form will be on sale soon...the garrison commander at 14 bde ohafia in abia st has bn transferred to the NDA just last week....ds is probably going to coincide wt d service courses

My bro, it might just be a coincidence; considering the fact that the NDA is more peculiar to RCs'. Moreso, transfer (or Redeployment) of Very Senior Officers within the Tri-services (as a whole) is a periodic thing. Just be prepared as Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BUSHHUNTER: 9:10pm On May 16, 2015
I really need this uniform and God will see me through.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by timmyjack: 10:29am On May 17, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Victory is from God alone. There is God, bro. Keep home alive.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by timmyjack: 10:30am On May 17, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Victory is from God alone. There is God, bro. Keep hope alive.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by BUSHHUNTER: 10:56am On May 17, 2015
timmyjack:
Victory is from God alone. There is God, bro. Keep hope alive.

Thanks Man
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by pappydeewhy: 2:14pm On May 17, 2015
[i][/i]please did anybody have an idea wen 20i5 dssc will be out?.Then I hope Nigeria army accepts nysc exclusion certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.