Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police (37318 Views)

Man Arrested For Killing An Antelope In Bauchi Game Reserve. Photo / Daughter Of Traditional Ruler In Bauchi By Suspected Ritualists (Graphic Photo) / NDLEA Discovers Cocaine In Man's Anus, Ephedrine In Female Foot Wears. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
MissMeiya:

I went through your post history. I get it now. Forget it.
grin i thought yu were tryin to pull my legs. Lolz. Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Haba!
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Klinee: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Redlyn:

What is his crime? Why not lock up all the young girls who dress like men also. They are on the street every day.
Is that how he should dress. A man should dress like a man simple! Leave girls out of it!
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by phlamesG: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
see face shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by onetrack(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
She could be transgender--someone who feels that they were born with the wrong sexual organs. Do a little digging in African history and you'll see that these people have existed in earlier times, often assuming the role of a woman in the village. If that's the way she is then I feel sorry for her. It's not easy living like that. I just read where a transgender killed herself in the US out of depression.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by VicJoh(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
This is not a strange site in a certain community I passed through in Plateau State just yesterday, New Year Day. There was celebration of New Year in the community, a big gathering; alot of males dressed in female attire and were dancing to music. Some stood on the road wishing motorists Happy New Year, mimicking female voices. It was funny, unusual and interesting. Had I a camera at the moment I would have taken photos of them and pasted here for all to see. Perhaps that's the story behind this gentelaman's dressing.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by cy4cent(f): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
sukkot:
osanobua shocked

what has Osalobua done here now?
Chai!!!!! Fear God ohhhh
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Lekerhymes(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
echobee:
Blood of judas shocked shocked shocked shocked. D guy ugly lipsrsealed
Just like you
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
masonkz:
So why would they wanna lynch him?? People should learn to mind their business as I don't see the crime he has committed. undecided

Meanwhile, this dude no try sha. If you must crossdress, then please do it with class like Miss Sahhara, or Rupaul grin
They are both transgendered nau.

This one is a cross dresser. grin
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Franchise21(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Quite obvious dat he's male
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by vicadex07(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
TO SAVE HIS LIFE

delishpot:
He is a transvestite, is it a crime? Why was he arrested?
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by ffo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
what is his offence? what about girls dressing like men. how many of them has been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by khiaa(f): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=Superleo post=29430325

@ Superleo
Rupaul is a cross-dresser, not a transgender he only dresses like a female for entertainment purposes, he is gay but he doesn't live his life as a woman.
--------------------------------------
They are both transgendered nau.

This one is a cross dresser. grin[/quote
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by vislabraye(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Denrele definitely cannot go there undecided
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
so because some one wore a female's clothing, some people wanted to lynch him? jeez... illiteracy in this country is really high ..same with Poverty.. poverty has also affected the reasoning of some niggers

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Walahi, akuew magana
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by delishpot: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
vicadex07:
TO SAVE HIS LIFE

Ha ha, then the jornalist should be flogged. He should have said, male dressed in female attires rescued by police in Bauch and not arrested by police in Bauchi

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Klinee:
U dont hv sense! His action is very wrong.

how is his action wrong.. why can't Nigerians learn to mind their businesses... at least he wasn't nnude ..what's your business with the way someone dresses...
hypocrites everywhere ..... you judge others but you do worse under the cover of darkness ...

the stuppid illiterate, poverty wretched mob wanted to Lynch him just for dressing like female..

Can anyone among the Mob come out and say he or she has not committed worse crimes...
you know the saying-- He without sin should cast the first stone ...
the deteriorated educational system, poverty and unemployment is to blame for the erratic and animalistic behaviours of our youth.. am sure only poor people were in that mob

Nigerians should stop being archaic, uncivilised, Idioticc, hypocritical and diabolic..we live in a Free World .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kentoplash. Happy new year grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by NAJALYN: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
I see! Another Alamesiya oon?

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
JECBOSS:
Lol....see the guy ugly face

Se na wiliwili or ayamatanga? I never fit laff. D guy is drunk on very cheap burukutu hehehehehehe
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
This girl is very beautiful na grin
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by beryl04(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Klinee:
fool!

the way u take dey sniff out this kain topics nawaaoo,e no go better for whoever did this to u.
lost soul.

@topic abeg, make dem free the guy joor,savages on the loose here today.if he is a tranny ,there's nuffing wrong with that,he didn't break any of your s.toopid laws na.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by tola9ja: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
the new [size=56pt]Diepreye Alamieyeseigha[/size] angry
THEY WILL PARDON THIS 1 TOO
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
He z nearly killed by mob dey tink he z b/haram,d guy z frm jos his gal frnd married in gombe dey ar comunctn troug phon dey planned he dressd as woman he visited ha n spent 3 days wit ha in gombe on his way bak 2 jos he z arrested in fillin statn near army barrak in bauchi
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by donmalcolm21(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Firefire:
We have some of them here on Nairaland.

Males using females se.x (f)

I hope this is not one of our own?

shocked shocked
don't mention obiaghelli and ngene ukuenu
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by peemyke(f): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lwkmd...Chai. Diaris chisos
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by Firefire(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
donmalcolm21:
don't mention obiaghelli and ngene ukuenu

shocked offenders

1 Like

Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by warpedlogician: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
alexitohan2020:
This dude is really ugly. What was he thinking or where was he heading to?
Nice job NPF

So arresting an innocent person is now a commendable?
Tomorrow when they overkill it's still big mouths like you that will complain. Nonsense
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by warpedlogician: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
evrahim:
He z nearly killed by mob dey tink he z b/haram,d guy z frm jos his gal frnd married in gombe dey ar comunctn troug phon dey planned he dressd as woman he visited ha n spent 3 days wit ha in gombe on his way bak 2 jos he z arrested in fillin statn near army barrak in bauchi

Is this English?
Re: Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police by warpedlogician: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Klinee:
Is that how he should dress. A man should dress like a man simple! Leave girls out of it!
You didn't answer the question.
Why should women dress like men.
Stop conjectures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.