Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Scam: Blackberry Z30 @ 30k With Full Accessories On Tradestable.com.ng - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam: Blackberry Z30 @ 30k With Full Accessories On Tradestable.com.ng (1779 Views)

Phones Below 30k With Android Version 6.0 Mashmellow / New Opened Box Samsung Galaxy S5 4G LTE Smartphone With Full Accessories SOLD!!! / Few Days Old Samsung S6 With Full Accessories For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam: Blackberry Z30 @ 30k With Full Accessories On Tradestable.com.ng by yahyus(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Buyers should be very careful with this list on tradestable as the guys are just there to scam people. I tried them by sending them sms as I wannan buy one if really is original I want they full address so I can go to their shop. The guy called me raining abuses on me that i'm bodering them with sms, can't I call? He dropped d call b4 I even say anything. I called him back, he continued shouting and abusing me and he dropped again.

I actually smelt scam in dealing with them for these reasons:

1. How I was treated shows that they are not businessmen as they fail to understand customer is a king.

2. The same article is listed 2 to 3 times per day and everyday.

3. With the current Dollar - Naira exchange rate, one cannot get Uk used BlackBerry Z30 at below 45k without even the accessories.

http://m.tradestable.com.ng/ad?id=332508
So the buyers should be very careful and shine their eyes.

Re: Scam: Blackberry Z30 @ 30k With Full Accessories On Tradestable.com.ng by otunbadan(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
That's is enh, don't even talk about olx Nigeria. Olx came innocently into Nigeria and 7 in 10 adverts are scam. A new z30 sells for 66k and above globally, refurbished goes for 45-55k. The world is now a global village and prices seem to stick everywhere for some items.
I saw an ad on olx for iPhone 6,the idiot brought it and was rushing me up to pay. I restarted the damn phone and lo and behold I saw android 3d logo.
I only seem to trust Nairaland and shops with known addresses in cv if I was to get any of these things.
Re: Scam: Blackberry Z30 @ 30k With Full Accessories On Tradestable.com.ng by yahyus(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
otunbadan:
That's is enh, don't even talk about olx Nigeria. Olx came innocently into Nigeria and 7 in 10 adverts are scam. A new z30 sells for 66k and above globally, refurbished goes for 45-55k. The world is now a global village and prices seem to stick everywhere for some items.
I saw an ad on olx for iPhone 6,the idiot brought it and was rushing me up to pay. I restarted the damn phone and lo and behold I saw android 3d logo.
I only seem to trust Nairaland and shops with known addresses in cv if I was to get any of these things.

This is another similar incidence. That's why one has to be very careful.
Re: Scam: Blackberry Z30 @ 30k With Full Accessories On Tradestable.com.ng by siegfried99(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nice one @OP

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Elife S7 Price And Specs: Gionee Latest Smartphone / HP Mini For Sale....... / Compovine Technologies Limited, Your Number 1, Computer System Solution Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.