Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply (1800 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) / What Would You Do If You See This At Your Junction? [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by oyinkanolu: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Look at the picture below and tell me what you would do;

Check out this guy's insane reply here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2015/01/what-would-you-do-if-you-saw-this-at.html

Drop your comment on the blog

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
My Bible forbids picking what's not mine....

As a 9ja man na to carry am....but am sure the Bible would win ....sad but true.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Prowizy2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will urinate ontop the cash first then pack all of them! grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Mprex(f): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na to jeje pass, dey go my way oh!

I'm not ready to be turned into the tortoise for the new year sacrifice abeg

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:
Na to jeje pass, dey go my way oh!

I'm not ready to be turned into the tortoise for the new year sacrifice abeg

grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by vicadex07(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
very funny grin

op you should have uploaded the guys comment here too
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Mzgracie(f): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hhehehehehe

**singing P-square's song***

This nah temptation, e go lead to confusion...
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecidedJust like †нε poster above me said, "this na temptation, e go lead to confusion"

What I'll do is to plead †нε blood of Jesus, declaring that †нε Bible says I shall step upon serpents & scorpions & upon †нε powers of †нε enemy & nofn shall by any means hurt me and that I've been given power over principalities and powers! cheesy

After that, I'll pick it up
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by 100Cents: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2015
I kick a$$es.

If I am not hungry, no need looking twice at it.

But a man who is hungry should help himself without asking questions. So said Paul.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by missdebs(f): 12:56am On Jan 03, 2015
my broda, na somethn go kill man
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Odunharry(m): 2:07am On Jan 03, 2015
missdebs:
my broda, na somethn go kill man
i tell u my sister..
Na to break d egg chop if na boiled egg then carry d money

no time
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Lol, you go fear temptation.
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by Sirphrank(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Money!
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This At Your Junction; Check Out This Guy's Reply by johnathanladar: 8:20am On May 16, 2020
Without money there is nothing we can buy for our need people can do respect for those who have money. As well as essaypro used people that how they can earn money online.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Precious Things Are Hidden / Watch D Vido How A Pastor R*pes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer / Acp Sign Board Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.