Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (51076 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
sweetgala:

He has told INEC where they are, does it not alarm you that maybe the NA which is under the order of GEJ is withholding these certificates !

Ignorance is bliss...stop blaming GEJ. The leak about BH's Educational status came from the APC itself
In the gathering of crooks, there's no honor

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by ogene007: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
nonsense..... so basically you are saying buhari didn't attend any military school right? He just sprung up from no where and became a general over-night!! They way you pdp fanatics think is really amazing
It is called quota system. It does not depend on your meeting the cut-off mark (admission int FG Colleges), or passing exams (Law School etc), its all about quota system. Please, let GMB submit his certificates because the issues we have in nigeria cannot be solved by hausa/fulani culture of quota system, afterall the issues were caused by it. That was what killed Nigerian Airways, NITEL, PHCN, and is even now bleeding NNPC to death. That is why they are vehemently opposed to the passage of the PIB bill which will clean up NNPC. GMB and his fellow hausa/fulani should know that nigeria has moved on from the culture of quota system which they have used in drawing us back for decades.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by lillyjane(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
alabiyemmy:

you want to know why all these? Its because they all have gout and they need it attacked at home. Simple.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
so lie muhammed could call on the military after amaechi made a call of protest by mutiny on the same military.
i just can't understand this APC people,com to my school i go give gmb the certificate for o'level free of charge after the election is over.
person insult you say u no go school,show him your certificate rather than beating about the bush
At worst,since lai is a pathetic liar let him just tell us that the school he finished from has been burnt down 30years ago. lols

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by EndtimeBlessing: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let me guess!
Buhari will be disqualified and GEJ alone will contest against himself?
Somebody please inform me when issues based campaign start.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
golamike:

I understand your point sir but what i want people to understand is the fact that it was the same INEC that screened all the aspirants in the last 3 elections. The attacks and insults should really be directed at the INEC and not GMB. If they could screen him "without certificates" then, what has suddenly changed now? Or if he presented his certificates then and now couldn't but presented affidavits claiming the originals were with the military, couldn't they accept the affidavits since they already had the photocopies of the certificates from the previous screenings they did?
People should not be blind to the fact that INEC is incompetent! They have failed many times before and i bet even without GMB in the race, they will fail Nigerians again because they work for the President! Remember he who plays the piper dictates the tune and don't be fooled by the gubernatorial elections that PDP recently lost in some states, when it comes to the presidential election IT IS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME. As far as i am concerned, this present INEC is very very useless and incompetent to conduct our elections.
d same inec has been conductinh free and fair elections in which apc governors have won some
i guess gmb wasn't relevant as a threat before so no need to counter his integrity on his o'level certificate but now let him just shut up his critics with the certificate
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by ogene007: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
muktar10:
How does GMB contested previous elections started from 2003, 2007 and 2011?

How does Inec screened him? if he did not present does certificate.

Politics of sentiment!!!

#IwillVoteForBuhari
#GMBALLTHEWAY
He was given a waiver to go and take his WAEC three times, but unfortunately, we cannot continue to give him further waiver. Atleast, someone who started writing WAEC since 2003 should have finished the exams even if he was taking one subject per year. Please, we need him to present something even if he had only pass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by rexzqcom(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
sweetgala:

Why does INEC not secure the certificates from those bodies, The military board and other military colleges he attended to must surely still have his transcripts. He has not lied that they were gutted by fire. I doubt he would be promoted to General without the correct qualifications.

Remember Buhari has never partaken in a coup he has merely been a beneficiary of said coup through excellence

Is not true that Buhari have never partaken in a coup. Buhari master minded and financed the coup that brought him to power. It was launched after the Justice Irikefe panel that was constituted to investigate the missing $2.8 billion found the money in Buhari's foreign bank account. Before justice could be rendered, Buhari and his gang quickly toppled the government. Buhari is a thief and a dirty coup plotter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by abdq(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Onmason:
In my considered opinion,1.Has the military denied being in possession of Buhari's certificates? 2.why is the military mute over the allegation 3. Can Buhari lie against the military with impunity? 4. Could this be one of PDP's usual desperate and despicable political manoeuvres? 5. Is it possible for Buhari to have risen to the rank of General (acclaimed one of the best, by an independent international entity of no mean repute), without having an O'level certificate? 6. Is it not blatantly CHEAP to dwell on ordinary certificates when we know that paper qualification is DEFINITELY not enough to make a good leader? 7. Does gej's Phd make him a leader to reckon with? 8. Could Sambo have ACTUALY lost his certificates to fire?, when? Where? How? Mind you, in the case of FIRE one cannot make enquiries or maybe you should enter fire and ask it some questions! Nobody can LIE against the Nigerian military with impunity. The fact that they have not responded to the claim or delayed to respond to such a weighty claim should send the biggest slowpoke THINKING. For goodness sake, are some people so unfortunately daft? Chai!
u are on point.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by sweetgala(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
rexzqcom:

Is not true that Buhari have never partaken in a coup. Buhari master minded and financed the coup that brought him to power. It was launched after the Justice Irikefe panel that was constituted to investigate the missing $2.8 billion found the money in Buhari's foreign bank account. Before justice could be rendered, Buhari and his gang quickly toppled the government. Buhari is a thief and a dirty coup plotter.

I like your wild imagination , ever considered writing Nollywood scripts. grin
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by sweetgala(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ignorance is bliss...stop blaming GEJ. The leak about BH's Educational status came from the APC itself
In the gathering of crooks, there's no honor

What educational status, the chap was a Military General at a time when there was no shortage of Gallant Officers. I would take an army officer over any BSc any day, the level of discipline and organisation required to excel is beyond contempt
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by omonnakoda: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Leebeedo:

For your information, we all know that sambo's house was set ablaze in the aftermath of 2011 election and he presented a letter from ABU zaria with a sworn affidavit, that's how it should be.
Are you a fireman or did you see the video? The original of Buhari is with Maitasine lol. Like I said I can NEVER vote Buhari.This is a none issue and making it an issue shows the emptiness of the other side.
The real tragedy is heads or tails Nigeria and its youth lose, another wasted 4 years any which way. On the one hand an empty headed drunkard on the other a religious bigot living on borrowed time. What our foolish kids do not question is the ease with which their minions like Fani-Kayode ,Ikimi Atiku, Amaechi and others swing from one party to the other. How some clowns on Nairaland actually believe they have some kind of stake and there is some kind of choice. There is no choice Tinubu has been getting fat and will continue to get fat whoever wins while some people come to the internet to deceive themselves
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!

Its only constitutional to present cert to inec n ur Pa Buhari knows it. Even as I don't support Gej a clueless and ambitious illiterate can't rule over Nigeria neither

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=765341816877929&substory_index=0&id=514395005305946&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6100096524713507303%3Amf_story_key.-4512045640168515145&__tn__=%2As
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by omonnakoda: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
rexzqcom:

How old are you? When was this panel instituted? $2.8 billion in one account . Why not stop and use your head a little and if it is not useable cut it off
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by HirstMOG(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
INEC have set a standard/qualification levels for various executive offices, and that of the President I guess is a minimum of BSc. So, if GMB has a certificate to prove everyone wrong on this, let him provide rather than lying to Nigerians by hiding under the military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by HirstMOG(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
sweetgala:

What educational status, the chap was a Military General at a time when there was no shortage of Gallant Officers. I would take an army officer over any BSc any day, the level of discipline and organisation required to excel is beyond contempt

If I may ask mister man, what brought GMB to power in the first place?
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Docprass: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is a clear case of QUOTA SYSTEM! We're
used to them! An illiterate from the northern
part of the country will boss a graduate from
the south, and the northerner will be made a
director even when it is obvious he can not
write his name. People like buhari entered the
military with the same QUOTA SYSTEM
arrangements! But we can all see that nemesis
is catching up with him now! Buhari had an
easy run contesting with Obj who happens to
be an illiterate like him, but the chips are down
and tougher than 2011 when he contested with
a Phd holder! As the election gathers
momentum everyone that is sane and educated
enough is now trying to search and investigate
everyone clearly and not on heresy! I can
imagine the turbulence going on in the camp of
the apc now, most especially a the army has
denied their general of helping him to keep his
credentials! Babangida knows buhari better and
he's always been saying the guy does not
qualify for that post he's been killing himself
for. Dem know themselves now! Sorry pa
buhari! Nigeria has evolved!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by melomelo: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Zakkyoz:
GMB has my vote whether lucifer likes it or not. DEVIL WILL LIKE THIS FOR YOU

Wooooow! The highest number of 'likes' since i joined nairaland. It signifies good things are coming my way. Victory is sure for GMB next month.
LIKES FROM EVIL MEN LIKE YOU

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lemme remind Lai Mohammed that After d counter coup dat made Lt. Col Yakubu Gowon d military head at d expense of more senior officers n d secession of d Biafrans a lot of vacancy was left in the Nig Army of which the Northerners utilised very well and Buhari was a benefactor now he's only facing the nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by melomelo: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
HirstMOG:
INEC have set a standard/qualification levels for various executive offices, and that of the President I guess is a minimum of BSc. So, if GMB has a certificate to prove everyone wrong on this, let him provide rather than lying to Nigerians by hiding under the military.

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by LogicPower(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
1. I am now convinced more than ever before that the GEJ re-election campaign and the PDP leadership are as clueless as their oga at the top, otherwise how can they be promoting this ABSURDITY for so long?

2. If the GEJ campaign managers are not so clueless, they would have known that this HARE-BRAINED tactic would only give them a SHORT-LIVED moment of excitement before it EVENTUALLY BACKFIRE big time on the clueless, and finally nail the coffin of his dying dream for re-election.

3. We all know that from the logical point of view, there are two mutually exclusive scenarios regarding this issue;
(a) either Buhari actually possesses the qualifications he claims to have possessed or
(b) he does not possess them yet he made a false claim in a sworn affidavit to the effect that he possesses them.

4. And even a layman would know how the ELECTORAL LAW would apply in each scenario; if (a) is the case, INEC MUST allow him to contest (provided he satisfies all other conditions), but if (b) is the case INEC WILL disqualify him.

5. Although each of the two scenarios is logically possible, MOST people with COMMONSENSE would tend to believe that (a) is the case, for a number of reasons:
!. it is VERY UNLIKELY that a former army general and head of state would make a false claim about his academic
qualification for whatever reason(s).
!!. it is even more UNLIKELY that he would do so in a situation as important and politically sensitive as filing a
nomination to contest an election with an incumbent president, who controls the entire FG machinery.
!!!. and given the fact that GMB has earned for himself a reputation as a public servant of RARE honesty and integrity, he
would be the least expected person to engage in falsifying his academic qualifications or any of his records.
v!. since everybody, including the general himself, knows that he is so widely admired and respected by Nigerians NOT
because of his academic attainment but because of his personal honesty and integrity, he does NOT need to embellish
his academic qualification for Nigerians to elect him.

6. So as the PDP goons permeate the social media with the stink of their dirty and rancid campaign of character assassination against GMB, they should be ready to swim in their tears of defeat and sweat of embarrassment if, as people with commonsense expect, it turns out eventually that the people's general has NOT made any false claim regarding his academic qualification.

7. When the general is eventually VINDICATED by INEC, then the clueless and his campaign managers, who seem to be encouraging and relishing this cheap and senseless mischief against GMB, would see how it would all END IN FAVOUR of the general; many decent Nigerians who are undecided voters would simply feel outraged by this morally reprehensible mischief against the amiable general and simply swing to supporting him and voting for him.

8. It would then become even clearer to Nigerians that the clueless and incompetent president has NO concrete achievements to show for all the six years he has been in office, hence his goons have to resort to blatant lies, deceits, mischief, blackmail and all sorts of character assassination against the general.

9. But unfortunately for them, all these shameless tactics are CLEARLY NOT working, as the wind of change keeps blowing, and the electoral defeat of the clueless increasingly looks a foregone conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Gejfreesupport: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Common sense is no longer common with many Nigerians!

The constitution states minimum of secondary school certificate is enough to run for any position in the country. If someone has a Masters, do you then bother about the secondary school certificate if the Masters certificate is certified as authentic?

At the end of the day, Buhari will locate and submit his secondary school certificate.

And if he can't even find that, this propaganda will also die down soon just as other previous ones.

Many Nigerians have already decided to side with a semi-literate Buhari who has better performance record rather than a PhD holder who has been described with such adjectives as "a disgrace to PhD holders", "a kindergarten president", "a drunk fisherman", "a clueless president", "Nebuchadnezzar" among many other unenviable adjectives.

No amount of character assassination will suffice. The fact is GEJ is a typical example of FAILURE

E-thug, how can you get Master without SSCE? You wana walk before you crawl.. Lol.. GMB supporters are disapointed themselves.. See the poo they have found themselves... **DANCING ETIGIN cheesy

The only reason why that thug Oshiomole is still in office is because the issue of his primary school certificate was presented after the election. According to the court ruling, it was a pre-election issue.. Like what's happening to GMB...

No wonder he want's to control Oil Price from ASO ROCK.. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by ogene007: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
LogicPower:
1. I am now convinced more than ever before that the GEJ re-election campaign and the PDP leadership are as clueless as their oga at the top, otherwise how can they be promoting this ABSURDITY for so long?

2. If the GEJ campaign managers are not so clueless, they would have known that this HARE-BRAINED tactic would only give them a SHORT-LIVED moment of excitement before it EVENTUALLY BACKFIRE big time on the clueless, and finally nail the coffin of his dying dream for re-election.

3. We all know that from the logical point of view, there are two mutually exclusive scenarios regarding this issue;
(a) either Buhari actually possesses the qualifications he claims to have possessed or
(b) he does not possess them yet he made a false claim in a sworn affidavit to the effect that he possesses them.

4. And even a layman would know how the ELECTORAL LAW would apply in each scenario; if (a) is the case, INEC MUST allow him to contest (provided he satisfies all other conditions), but if (b) is the case INEC WILL disqualify him.

5. Although each of the two scenarios is logically possible, MOST people with COMMONSENSE would tend to believe that (a) is the case, for a number of reasons:
!. it is VERY UNLIKELY that a former army general and head of state would make a false claim about his academic
!!. it is even more UNLIKELY that he would do so in a situation as important and politically sensitive as filing a
nomination to contest an election with an incumbent president, who controls the entire FG machinery.
!!!. and given the fact that GMB has earned for himself a reputation as a public servant of RARE honesty and integrity, he
would be the least expected person to engage in falsifying his academic qualifications or any of his records.
v!. since everybody, including the general himself, knows that he is so widely admired and respected by Nigerians NOT
because of his academic attainment but because of his personal honesty and integrity, he does NOT need to embellish

6. So as the PDP goons permeate the social media with the stink of their dirty and rancid campaign of character assassination against GMB, they should be ready to swim in their tears of defeat and sweat of embarrassment if, as people with commonsense expect, it turns out eventually that the people's general has NOT made any false claim regarding his academic qualification.

7. When the general is eventually VINDICATED by INEC, then the clueless and his campaign managers, who seem to be encouraging and relishing this cheap and senseless mischief against GMB, would see how it would all END IN FAVOUR of the general; many decent Nigerians who are undecided voters would simply feel outraged by this morally reprehensible mischief against the amiable general and simply swing to supporting him and voting for him.

8. It would then become even clearer to Nigerians that the clueless and incompetent president has NO concrete achievements to show for all the six years he has been in office, hence his goons have to resort to blatant lies, deceits, mischief, blackmail and all sorts of character assassination against the general.

9. But unfortunately for them, all these shameless tactics are CLEARLY NOT working, as the wind of change keeps blowing, and the electoral defeat of the clueless increasingly looks a foregone conclusion.
Please, tell your self-appointed 'messiah' to provide his certificates, we have moved on from the era of quota system.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by delta234: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!

I don't know your age sir/ma. But will the likes of Amechi,Lai-Mohamed, El-Rufai, Tinubu et al or their children join you in "that" revolution?
Bad leadership should not be condoned but these opposition figure heads don't seem like the right ones to make the change happen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by tuborme: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Common sense is no longer common with many Nigerians!

The constitution states minimum of secondary school certificate is enough to run for any position in the country. If someone has a Masters, do you then bother about the secondary school certificate if the Masters certificate is certified as authentic?

At the end of the day, Buhari will locate and submit his secondary school certificate.

And if he can't even find that, this propaganda will also die down soon just as other previous ones.

Many Nigerians have already decided to side with a semi-literate Buhari who has better performance record rather than a PhD holder who has been described with such adjectives as "a disgrace to PhD holders", "a kindergarten president", "a drunk fisherman", "a clueless president", "Nebuchadnezzar" among many other unenviable adjectives.

No amount of character assassination will suffice. The fact is GEJ is a typical example of FAILURE

Go and get admission for a masters degree program without your O level certificate! You guys choose to play politics with everything in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

INEC is not complaining. d army has,not denied GMB's claims. Keep on dreaming if u think a man dat is an alumni of d prestigious US War College & also an alumni of d institution dat is now d NDA has no credentials. Unlike Sambo whose credentials were allegey gutted by fire, GMB's certificates ar verifiable.
dis silly campaign is another low 4 d battered image of d utterly corrupt & dysfunctional so-called largest party in africa. SAI BUHARI

You with all d clues will go for an interview n submit your original credentials? And later call gej a clueless president. That's goes further to show Pa Buhari's ulterior motives. Where's the integrity?
Besides d army hv debunked his clueless claims
Nigerian youths remains d biggest threats to d nation's moving forward for being so gullible to useless political rhetorics
Wake Up!! We need to flush out evils not replacing bad with evil
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=765341816877929&substory_index=0&id=514395005305946&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6100096524713507303%3Amf_story_key.-4512045640168515145&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by tolexy007(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
LogicPower:

nobody cares about all dis ur literature, just tell diz ur grand pa to bring out his certificate simple

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by sweetgala(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
HirstMOG:

If I may ask mister man, what brought GMB to power in the first place?

Coup de'tat.

You have your voice and vote , and I've decided to vote for GMB on 14th Feb for obvious reasons, Do as you wish with yours but be very clear as to why you have and suffer the consequences in peace.

I'm tired of explaining why GMB is better choice than the incompetence and poor leadership we have experienced in the last 6 years. I feel shame every time Jonathan does anything.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by HirstMOG(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
sweetgala:

Coup de'tat.

You have your voice and vote , and I've decided to vote for GMB on 14th Feb for obvious reasons, Do as you wish with yours but be very clear as to why you have and suffer the consequences in peace.

I'm tired of explaining why GMB is better choice than the incompetence and poor leadership we have experienced in the last 6 years. I feel shame every time Jonathan does anything.

Can you tell me what coup means!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by prettyboi1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Every general in the Nigerian military usually has series of university degrees(even besides all the other military honours). You go through a lot of military and civilian courses all through your career as an officer in the Nigerian military so by the time you retire as a general, you have AT LEAST 2 Master's degrees (keyword here is "at least", Some people have several more).

In many cases,you have even up to 4,5 Master's degree by the time you retire as a military general. Going by these,what the heck are these idiots (PDP and the present corrupt government) saying?
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by LogicPower(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
tolexy007:

nobody cares about all dis ur literature, just tell diz ur grand pa to bring out his certificate simple

No, you are wrong.

There are 100s of thousands of people on this forum WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH because they are decent, impartial, open-minded and enlightened, and they are NOT blinded by any hatred and bigotry against Buhari.

And my original post was precisely aimed at those people.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Hermannrich: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
What is going on,what did Buhari submitted during his last three presidential contest? i just dont get it all. If he has no certificate then INEC is as guilty as Buhari for clearing him for three consecutive times before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.