Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber (50976 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Joshcoli(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Coolguy89:
wickedness@its peak,what does she do to deserve dis

Are you serious
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by casmiram: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmm. Sorry boluwatife
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by moonraker(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
OMG OMG OMFG. WTAF?
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Rexnegro(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yomieluv:
He's a big f00l.
No u re wrong , he's a biggest fool . because of wetin na ? Girl ? Girls Wey plenty for nigeria scatta ?
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Emaprince: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wtf?...this is barbaric!!!...I can't even look at the picture...this ediot deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison!!!!
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by 9jatatafo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why are some people more barbaric than animals? I am so shocked that a razor could cup open a human neck to this degree. I am shell shocked. Let the long arms of the law wrap this slowpoke and deal with him accordingly. May God grant the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
NJPot:
Lagos na waa o. I know he must have been sent by the power drunk south west politicians to get them a virgin's human head/blood. But he was caught. Police should torture him till he confesses the particular APC or PDP candidates that sent him the message.

Sakiru buari translates more to sai buhari
U hv a point
Maybe dats where d jazz he uses on gullible Nigerians r coming from. So as to make dem see reasons for giving the NA his original credentials n not being clueless with such a dumb excuse

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
woe is any man dat will try to do injustice in this matter!
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Phillfree(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
The evil men do this days surprises even the Devil
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by tola268: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
This is wickedness.
why Buari again (blood)

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by smsdigito: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Did this post say Buari? i hope this is not the Buari contesting the 2015 presidential election? or am i the one confusing the two names?

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by cecejobs(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
The guy wz affected by fowl spirit. He think say the girl na chicken. Na after he don do am e eye clear.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by ARAMYDEH(f): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
mad man he is
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by ezelous: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Devil incarnate!
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by MizEmpress(f): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
this is insanely wicked, i pray she makes it. he should be tried and sent to jail cry
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Fulaman198(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
What a barbarian, I don't usually judge people but this is completely uncalled for. I feel so sorry for her. The guy is a total lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by felicity111(f): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
shigo20:
Make them carry the guy go drop for ikoyi or kirikiri make he dey cool him life there
. shey i support u jare
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by 1stdammy: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
NJPot:
Lagos na waa o. I know he must have been sent by the power drunk south west politicians to get them a virgin's human head/blood. But he was caught. Police should torture him till he confesses the particular APC or PDP candidates that sent him the message.
Are u for real!!!, u r from which planet
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by shady26(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
some religion and their capacity for wickedness and abuse of women.

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by akpumping7720(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
tundeayo2020:
This world is indeed a wicked place .....between, what kind of lady would want to settle down with a lagos barber in this present age? For the Guys, forget marriage hustle hard to build a Career and then other things will fall in place.

Lagos literate barber or Lagos illiterate barber. Pls learn to clarify. Ask UNILAG students for NEXT barbing saloon.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by akpumping7720(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
tundeayo2020:
This world is indeed a wicked place .....between, what kind of lady would want to settle down with a lagos barber in this present age? For the Guys, forget marriage hustle hard to build a Career and then other things will fall in place.

The witches dat kill d dude's parents are still after him.
Lagos literate barber or Lagos illiterate barber. Pls learn to clarify. Ask UNILAG students for NEXT barbing saloon.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by PromiseJonah(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
That Barber Want To Barber Her Neck Which Hairstyle?
Gallas? Round Cut? Sunshine? Or Afro?
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by chic2pimp(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
fredoooooo:
Marriage at 21 and you no get job or cettificate to get a good job in the nearest future and you expect an 18 years old poor girl to say yes ...
Eye for eye justice abeg .. just cut the hands e use to handle the blade simple . angry
I am usually not an advocate of jungle justice but today i'll make an exception. He certainly does deserve what comes his way.

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by brightnelly(f): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
This guy deserved to be HANGED, SHOT, ROASTED and fed to the dogs!!! He isn't human! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by chocho22: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2015
His name alone brings shivers down my spine what's that low life doing with that beautiful girl, cast him away to where he belongs northern Nigeria that is.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by chocho22: 1:51am On Jan 04, 2015
shady26:
some religion and their capacity for wickedness and abuse of women.
check that name out it can only mean disaster deport him back to kano.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by eckersley: 2:24am On Jan 04, 2015
condralbede:
This happened at around 11:pm in an uncompleted building,Watin dat girl follow dt boy go do for uncompleted building as of dt tym
I thot the same but had to read to avoid double posting

I know everyone will throw her a pity party cos she's d victim
Nothing justifies the actions of the guy
But girls shd learn frm her experience.

1. An 18yr-old girl in an uncompleted building at such an ungodly hour.
Doing what? Haba.

Ladies take precautions OO.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Etizz: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2015
dis is some of the reason I don't blame jungle justice......he even open he dirty mouth talk say he regret why d babe nor die......if I dey dat scene dat moment eh....he never know what a WARRI boy can do..........he geh luck
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Congrats!!!

You've just won a reply.

I'm not a criminal, why should I support crime? I also can't judge since I don't know what transpired btw them.

Take care and enjoy the new year. If you didn't mention me, I probably wouldn't have seen this thread, got better things than dying on Nl. angry

grin ope o........he actually replied. Happy new year to you too.

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by judajix(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2015
the guy's chromosome is certainly not 46
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by condralbede(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
eckersley:

I thot the same but had to read to avoid double posting

I know everyone will throw her a pity party cos she's d victim
Nothing justifies the actions of the guy
But girls shd learn frm her experience.

1. An 18yr-old girl in an uncompleted building at such an ungodly hour.
Doing what? Haba.

Ladies take precautions OO.
#Fact.
Re: Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber by MistadeRegal(m): 1:14am On Mar 03, 2015
jingh:
d same way your family will regret you went to prison

Prison you say?

I'd say, "Hand that guy over to BH or IS for execution "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.