Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment (16148 Views)

Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
baybeeboi:

Very much unlike ur username nd signature
Who are you?
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by baybeeboi: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Who are you?
I am SonOfGod
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by scholes0(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
post=29448530:
Next...

Jesus!!
Are you for real......
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by ololawa: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
sms
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bear the sorrow.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by makhez019(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
First of all, I want to thank God for her life, for bringing her to dis world and for d courage He gave her to make d bold step. She iz d reason y every single nigerian is alive and I believe I owe her a sense of duty to human race. She saved dis nation from calamity and from d deadly disease called ebola. Bro ya shld be proud of ya mother and I know and believe she is wif d Most High God.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by delishpot: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Life is harsh. Sometimes, we wonder if it has any meaning. Yes, it does. To transcend from a human being to an idea. To live on in the hearts of people. To show compassion and mercy. To live beyond self. I love your Mom and I hope to be like her.

RIP Ma.

Sweet side of you.

She was indeed a great woman. God bless and protect her family.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by deelobe: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
post=29448530:
Next?

Nincompoop, very rude
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by deor03(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Just patronize easytaxi , the guy owns it
TheRealCoolHunK:
What can we do for this guy? His mom is a hero. We ought to shower him with love.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Elprinz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
May GOD grant you and your family closure
She was a hero...
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by nifton(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Behold d female version of Nelson mandela.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by listenersky: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
All I want to say is Thank You Dr Stella Adadevoh
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Ilekeh(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
nifton:
Behold d female version of Nelson mandela.

You must be mad.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
kilokeys:

u dey swear for d guy?.. did he tell u he is ready to meet her? undecided
lol, don't always think death is distant , they will meet again probably in a hundred years time
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Cheeun(f): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
What a sweet woman... May her soul find peace. Amen. cry
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Ebola is hoax. [/size]

Do not be deceived.

The lady in the picture is a paid actor, she is not dead and may not even be doctor. Real name may be something completely different.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Life is harsh. Sometimes, we wonder if it has any meaning. Yes, it does. To transcend from a human being to an idea. To live on in the hearts of people. To show compassion and mercy. To live beyond self. I love your Mom and I hope to be like her.

RIP Ma.

Hmmn; wonders shall never end;lucifer pekin self to eulogise dead person; I thot u r a demonic spirit, I didn't kno u r human being.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Funjosh(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
God be with you bro.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
GenBuhari:

Do not be deceived.

The lady in the picture is a paid actor, she is not dead and may not even be doctor. Real name may be something completely different.

What's wrong with you?Paid actor indeed.
You need to have felt the pains of those who were and are still affected by the Ebola virus before writing this rubbish.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Funjosh(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
mobuch:

Hmmn; wonders shall never end;lucifer pekin self to eulogise dead person; I thot u r a demonic spirit, I didn't kno u r human being.

Brother Mobuch happy new year sir wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLRzmuN0KKXK_xExWJFtrsY-Uctl1AGZVK&v=brHh4askQZw
thorpido:
What's wrong with you?Paid actor indeed.
You need to have felt the pains of those who were and are still affected by the Ebola virus before writing this rubbish.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Smooyis(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
May her lovely soul continue to rest in peace. God is wit you all.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by call4shola(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
GenBuhari:

I cant believe what i just read. Pple sha.

Do not be deceived.

Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuzPIuZq1U[quote author=call4shola post=29455771][/quote]
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by nifton(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

You must be mad.
Aint got time for e-fight,go get ur type dude.
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Karleb(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry for your loss , your mom was indeed a hero.

Here is someone who deliberately kill Elantracey only to give birth to another with an extra e undecided, how are you doing?

At topic, RIP to the lost soul!
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by elantraceey(f): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Karleb:

Here is someone who deliberately kill Elantracey only to give birth to another with an extra e undecided, how are you doing?

At topic, RIP to the lost soul!

sad sad

am fine embarassed

you?
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Karleb(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

sad sad

am fine embarassed

you?

I'm good smiley, is it the new year new me thingy undecided or something born out of fear like someone very close to you stated? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by elantraceey(f): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Karleb:

I'm good smiley, is it the new year new me thingy undecided or something born out of fear like someone very close to you stated? lipsrsealed

Lol , none of the above .
Re: I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment by Karleb(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol , none of the above .

So you're telling me that you just felt like exploring the deactivate button? That's something I won't believe! angry

Anyways, who's following and who's following back? You, me?

Ok, ladies first. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africans Attack DHL For Tweeting "Bushland" Africa Advert. / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook? / How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.