Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep (1068 Views)

Buhari Will Further Destroy The Bsc By Introducing B.tech..(equating It To Bsc) / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / Top 11 Best School Of Nursing In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by wkkwl: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
anyone have any idea about this
the one that has 2years top up programme

please need ur help with their fees and expenses thank you.
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by Thastie(f): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
wkkwl:
anyone have any idea about this the one that has 2years top up programme

Anyone to answer this?
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by faheez(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2017
wkkwl:
anyone have any idea about this the one that has 2years top up programme
haneefahRN tohpahz comman answer this question please
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by ndat(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
I will link u up with the person that finish similar program in Ghana.
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by faheez(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
ndat:
I will link u up with the person that finish similar program in Ghana.
i will greatly appreciate it.. God bless you .
my digit is*********** whatsapp only or you can drop ur info so I contact you.. thanks once again.
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by ndat(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
faheez:
i will greatly appreciate it.. God bless you .
my digit is 08148528860 whatsapp only or you can drop ur info so I contact you.. thanks once again.
plz call this number 0818 768 2905, in case u couldn't reach him search Mohammed Alkali Chikangi on facebook, he works at usmanu Danfodio teaching hospital sokoto...... do update me to know if this is helpful.
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by HaneefahRN(f): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
faheez:

haneefah.RN
toh.pahz
comman answer this question please

I only know about a Uni in Ghana, Valley view.
One of my senior colleagues did their top-up program and I had asked for some info about it it back then.
She said they pay tuition in dollars (it fluctuates) and about two years ago, the fee was around 420-450K per semester and the program is for 6 semesters. That is apart from some little other expenses they would pay for in cedis.
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by faheez(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
ndat:
plz call this number 0818 768 2905, in case u couldn't reach him search Mohammed Alkali Chikangi on facebook, he works at usmanu Danfodio teaching hospital sokoto...... do update me to know if this is helpful.

I will update you about the progress tomorrow, thanks very much.
Re: Anyone Has Any Idea On RN Top Up To Bsc Nursing In Ghana Or Benin Rep by faheez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
ndat:
sir, I have tried all my best to contact the man but to no avail.. can you please suggest something else? thanks

(1) (Reply)

FG Plans To Approve Nine More Federal Universities / Get Your Own Gsm Short code and GSM numbers sort with state n local govt / Help Me With This Chemistry Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.