Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 (16822 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Rescued Chibok School Girls Resume Classes, Share Their Dreams And Aspirations / Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok Schoolgirls In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by samdwaplord(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2015
The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has prophesied the return of the missing abducted Chibok schoolgirls this year.

Speaking during the church’s crossover service into the New Year on Thursday morning, Bakare told his congregation that Nigeria would enjoy extraordinary grace from God this year, which would see the return of the missing girls.

He said, “The Chibok girls will be returned this year; some people will say ‘they are just using religion to deceive themselves. How will the girls be rescued?’ You will see. I didn’t say it, it is what God said and I believe it.”

With the support of various Bible verses, the cleric also foresaw a new Nigeria which would bring joy to the citizens.

Bakare urged Nigerians to stop tribal discrimination, which he described as bad for the country.

He asked the citizens to stop cracking jokes that desecrate the various tribes of the country.

The cleric said, “Whether you are from the East or from the West or from the North or the South, you will experience joy in 2015. Other nations will say ‘how did they do it.’ It will be indescribable joy. The nations of the earth will testify. I bring good tidings of joy to every part of the nation but I am not going to deceive you, we are going to go through some shakings.

“Let us not desecrate ourselves, saying this one is Yoruba-Yoruba or that one is Aboki and things like that. These are terrible things. Some people will say ‘if you see a snake on one side and a Fulani man on another, first kill the Fulani. There is also a terrible joke some people tell about the Igbos.”

Bakare also criticised the state of environmental degradation in the Niger Delta area of the country, which he described as unfair. He narrated an experience he had in the area where he had to rely on the use of table water for washing and other domestic uses because of pollution.

“I asked what I would do with all the table water that was brought and they said ‘you would need it’. The water from the borehole dug deep into the ground was black and when I asked how I would get water to wash and do other things, they said that was why they gave me all the table water.” he said.
http://www.punchng.com/news/bakare-predicts-return-of-chibok-schoolgirls-in-2015/

http://www.doronaij.com/2015/01/bakare-predicts-return-of-chibokschool-girls-in-2015/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2015
God let those girls return home cry

7 Likes

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2015
I hope he's able to redeem his image-the image he launder in Nigerian politics.

@op. Source is important.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Brightology2(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2015
I believe with d power of God almighty,d chibok gals will return as prophecied,hit d lyk bottom if u believe so

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by wise7(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
when did all these pastors become prophets

4 Likes

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by dguyindcorner(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
more like Bakare predicted the return of Chibok school women... They are no more girls.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by gameboy727(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2015
I hope and pray they return home.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by coded01: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
AMEN!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by trisha01(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
undecided hu is bakare
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Beehshorp(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
In otherwords buhari and apc would be rubbished this year...

watching in HD

5 Likes

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by omanifrank(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
the ones they ve used for sucide bombings and rape...or which ones again
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
We pray his prediction comes to light...iseee!
But I thought pastors prophecize,why's he predicting...na Bet365?!
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by ireneony(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Make he go sit down for one place ..

1 Like

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by themejiwalker(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Amen
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari would return them if he wins, that's what Tunde bakare implies undecided...

They knew all along......, it's part of their game plan... Is it not amazing how everybody is prophesying peace to come to Nigeria if Buhari wins. I hope you guys are preparing for the oil shutdown anyway. No region has the monopoly of violence and no region can threaten Nigeria to bend to its will.

I hope say everybody dey ready cha... because wen e go red, everybody go answer their papa name oooo.... u heard it from me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by makhez019(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Make dem do come back ooooo
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by pekeyim: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
E be. Like say..... dem want to tell us......anoda....story again.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by decode55(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
All these notice-me pastors sef. undecided
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by themejiwalker(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:

Dear, if you have nothing reasonable to say you can decide to keep quiet. Its not compulsory to make comments on nairaland. Don't make it a duty just because you want to be seen.

Enough said. Happy new year smiley

5 Likes

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by zalatan(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Waiting concern me say no gals lost for chibok sku. I know know gals make e nor loss aw dem wan take come back mtchewwww
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by IfyAwazie(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
I pray dey come back. but dey will not be the same again.
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Youngzedd(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Patiently waiting.

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by jingh(f): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Even though I no dey believe all this pastor pridiction, I pray this comes to pass
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by UnknownT: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
How come the other pastors that had released their own prophesy abi predictions didnt see this one? Is it not the same source all these prophecies are coming from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by rafeelly(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
amen
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by irewolepeter(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
They celebrated the last new year with their parents angry, but this year where are they??
Only Shekau knows, cheii, Shekau na only you waka come
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Kolade354(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
you just talk anyhow to a man of God...........If you dont have anything to say then dont comment. Do you expect him to start praising jonathan for chibok girlz or wat. You will have kids one day too.you are a woman too so pity those girlz.

3 Likes

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by buoye1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
We hear
Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tunde is gradually turning to TB

1 Like

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by fikimaniastick: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Omotola Bares Cleavage In New Year Pictures + Her Ordeal @ Ikeja Mall

The Nollywood mother of four kids still dazzles. Yes, i mean four kids are out of her system but her facial looks can still go for the 30's. She shared her experience of yesterday and how she spent 3 hours in the car, when she went with her family to the movies at Ikeja mall. Read what she has said and see more pictures here...................www...com

Re: Bakare Predicts Return Of Chibok School Girls In 2015 by McLove(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Anybody Can Predict. Let Me Also Predict, GMB will step down for GEJ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones / PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.