Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,571 members, 7,770,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study (24856 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
cococandy:
True Those are the kind of stories ikebe super publish.

Truckpusher have you been fvcked by a cripple before? grin
I don't want second hand testimonies.
Come out plain jare. I've always known you've been hiding something under that your beard and mustache.

grin grin grin

See question. Oya Truckpusher, answer na. You know it's rude to keep ladies waiting... cheesy

Truckpusher:
[s]chilli is being economical with the truth.
That short dude did break something that was unbroken despite years of sexcapade.
I don't have to be short to know when a lie is being presented before me. grin
I'm just too smart for that.[/s]

Come, you know man nor too dey talk.

Haba! Just give us the pic na! Shuo!! angry angry angry
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
cococandy:
True Those are the kind of stories ikebe super publish.

Truckpusher have you been fvcked by a cripple before? grin
I don't want second hand testimonies.
Come out plain jare. I've always known you've been hiding something under that your beard and mustache.

Cripples are kinda hard to land without uproar from people grin
But I've heard ladies talk about almost everything one can only imagine. cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
what about the short ladies ?
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Those pics sef...they get more ridiculous as you progress downwards.

The first is okayyyy....but the last is just a joke. How do they make love missionary style, I wonder? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
this kind of wickedness must have been left in 2014 grin grin u will not kill me with laughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:
what about the short ladies ?

Not an issue, as the man's still got to be tall enough to give her that sense of protection. So as you can see, a woman's perceived shortness is relatively subjective. Unfortunately, it isn't the case for the opposite gender.

Mondisweets:
this kind of wickedness must have been left in 2014 grin grin u will not kill me with laughter cheesy

This is all Truckpusher's fault. He started it...by letting us know he is a little guy. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:
God knows Chillli is on a roll tonight. Truckpusher, just post a pic make we leave this matter grin
I don't have to do that.ma pix is always on my profile ......hey! I've got nothing to hide but posting my pix here will only serve one purpose and that is to feed your stupidity(no hard feelings) grin

3 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

There was this one that was always calling my no. My colleague then gave him my no. Unto that we were from same village. Who even tell am I wan marry my village man sef.

The guy call no be small, when I eventually sight him, atalaka.

I pick race o. After our outing, walking back to my kikiwa motor, the guy grab my hands and was like, I will see you some other time .
Omo, the hand strong no be small.
E call so Tay my battery die. I dodge this guy tire grin

Anyway, I finally pursue him with my trick. I tell am say make him burrow me 60k. The guy tear race grin

That was how I was free grin grin

omg grin Smart move

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not an issue, as the man's still got to be tall enough to give her that sense of protection. So as you can see, a woman's perceived shortness is relatively subjective. Unfortunately, it isn't the case for the opposite gender.
all I know is that the 21st century man has a lot to contend with. Adding height to that list is pure wickedness. What does the woman folk want ??
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't have to do that.ma pix is always on my profile ......hey! I've got nothing to hide but posting my pix here will only serve one purpose and that is to feed your stupidity(no hard feelings) grin

Which profile? That was what i checked first nau?! Short man devil, post a jor and stop all this perambulating o jare

okotv:
all I know is that the 21st century man has a lot to contend with. Adding height to that list is pure wickedness. What does the woman folk want ??

Everything darling grin

4 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

This is all Truckpusher's fault. He started it...by letting us know he is a little guy. lipsrsealed embarassed
shocked how tall is he? grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

All I was saying was that her story doesn't add up,but I find it quite disturbing that peeps believed her lies.
I was only trying not to run along with the 'herd mentality' and peeps are labeling me a short guy. grin.....smh
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
The good side is that they make a "better husband".

It reminds me of when I was in school. I had this crippled friend / room mate . Very brilliant girl. I was telling another room mate of her intelligence.
My room mate was like, of cos she is supposed to be brilliant since she doesn't party, no boyfriend, etc.
What will she be doing with her time if not to read.

Of cos short men will make better husbands cos their options are limited. they got no choice cheesy than to behave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:

Physical protection my guy, physical protection.

***Chants...***

All we are saying...

Is...

Give us P-R-O-T-E-C-T-I-O-N!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
okotv:

Eyah sorry o. Love surpasses all.
Don't mind us, when the right one comes you will know. Don't feel bad, no hard feelings bro
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
All the Sharks are showing up to get a pound of flesh for whopping their asss last week.smh

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
All I was saying was that her story doesn't add up,but I find it quite disturbing that peeps believed her lies.
I was only trying not to run along with the 'herd mentality' and peeps are labeling me a short guy. grin.....smh

undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
naijababe:

Which profile? That was what i checked first nau?! Short man devil, post a jor and stop all this perambulating o jare

Everything darling grin
Keep visiting it like you're going for a pilgrimage you'd definitely find it there someday. grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
I smell a gang up here. cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:

My dear, you too go help me ask / beg / persuade am to post that picture of his hand na.

His middle finger = the key to unraveling the mystery... cool cool tongue tongue

Truckpusher:
I smell a gang up here. cheesy

As if you aren't enjoying yourself immensely here.

It's everyman's dream to be ganged up on surrounded by women...abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nmeri17: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Richiy:
Still wouldn't make me marry a man am taller than. My dad is short enough for us all
my height is sufficient for yo dad's deficiency smiley
sweery PM me so we can talk cool

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
All the Sharks are showing up to get a pound of flesh for whopping their asss last week.smh
Whose asss did u whoop?
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Chillis: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
omg grin Smart move
If you want to chase away naija man disturbing politely , just tell them to burrow you money. grin

Dem go run 440.
Dem no dey hear "no" politely.

Just bring money matter, see race cheesy. Next thing na to call you gold digger. Who cares? As long as you are out of the question.

3 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
Whose asss did u whoop?
Your sorry asss. grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My dear, you too go help me ask / beg / persuade am to post that picture of his hand na.

His middle finger = the key to unraveling the mystery... cool cool tongue tongue
she has it already. tongue
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin i have noticed that a good number of short guys usually have short, fat fingers

2 Likes

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your sorry asss. grin
grin you mean the part u called me an old woman when you are probably a decade older than me grin yeah i saw it.

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

If you want to chase away naija man disturbing politely , just tell them to burrow you money. grin

Dem go run 440.
Dem no dey hear "no" politely.

Just bring money matter, see race cheesy. Next thing na to call you gold digger. Who cares? As long as you are out of the question.
why would you be borrowing money from men that are coming after you,are they central banks? cheesy
Go make your own money or you better start digging to get it. grin
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mondisweets:
grin you mean the part u called me a old woman when you are probably a decade older than me grin yeah i saw it
Nah, I called you one dumb thing. tongue
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Physical protection my guy, physical protection.

***Chants...***

All we are saying...

Is...

Give us P-R-O-T-E-C-T-I-O-N!!

grin grin grin
does height provides protection?

1 Like

Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nah, I called you one dumb thing. tongue
And i told u where to get off the bus tongue
Lets leave this lovely thread to be what it is please smiley
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by okotv(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chillis:

Eyah sorry o. Love surpasses all.
Don't mind us, when the right one comes you will know. Don't feel bad, no hard feelings bro
well am not short. Just showing empathy for those men who are.
Re: Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study by EfemenaXY: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Truckpusher...

Truckpusher...

Truckpusher...

How many times have I called your name? Eh?

Why're you ignoring me like this na? Wetin I do you? Eh?

**stamps her feet, sniffles, and blinks alluringly at him...***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.