Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star (3654 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Who Is Lucifer? / Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Called The Bright Morning Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by johnw74: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
nonsense

Which means you don't understand.
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by sukkot: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
PastorAIO:
so this is the toasting hour on NL. no wahala. Carry on....

hahaha pastor AIO i troway salute. happy new year grin
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by malvisguy212: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnw74:

Which means you don't understand.
you that understand the op, teach us.
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by ayoku777(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Obadiah77:
Revelation 22:16 "I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. "

Isa 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

angry yes.

Well I've not given it much thought. But again if you check the scriptures angels were also called "sons of God".

Genesis 6v2 -...the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took of them wives of all that they chose.

Job 1v6 -Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord.

But Jesus Christ is called "the only begotten Son of God".

John 1v14 -...and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father.

Johm 3v16 -For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

If sons of God is clearly different from only begotten Son of God in scriptural language; then its safe to assume "The Bright and Morning star" is different from "Morning star" as well.

Jesus Christ, the begotten Son of God and the Bright and Morning star is the creator of the sons of God (angels) and the morning star (Lucifer, now Satan) -and everything else.

Just my personal perspective. Hope I'm right and this helps.
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by johnw74: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
you that understand the op, teach us.

Jesus and lucifer are called similar names in those verses.
But we know Jesus is not the fallen lucifer, because we know that Jesus is God in the flesh.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by mcfynest(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2015
sukkot:
you shall see me in naija soon. i dont do pishure. i am not photogenic cuz i dont know how to pose for a picture. i find it hard to force a smile. lol. either i am smiling naturally or i am not. i dont force it for pictures. so i dont take pics tongue

AM SEEING THINGS, I KNEW THAT AINT YOU
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by JesusisLord85: 1:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Obadiah77:
Revelation 22:16 "I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. "

Isa 14:12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

angry yes.

Is this the original Obadiah?
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Where av u been all dis while OP? I thought by now you would have stop smoking those ish ........Obadiah77 u need help.
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
So, because they no longer kill people for heresy you can say anything abi.
philfearon:

Jesus and Lucifer are not the same person..
The real Jesus(Known as Yeshua Ben Yusuf) actually existed and lived on this earth..But,his legend was corrupted and used to create the fictitious Bible character known as Jesus..
Jesus Taught Seven Lessons namely
1)The first lesson he taught was that true love is mind and heart unity. True or cosmic love happens only when two or more people unite in mind and heart as one person. There is no other kind of real love. Any other kind is material or physical love, of which animals are also capable. He taught this by means of the statements, "I and the father are one" and "I will be there only when two or more of you are unitedin my name (i.e. in mind and heart unity)."Jesus, as well as the 6 other mahdis that have been born, are said to have had a "virgin" birth.Every person born on earth is born with two types of minds; a conscious and unconscious (or subconscious) mind. The unconscious mind is called ancestral memory my our people, and iscalled the "collective unconscious" by modern psychiatrists. This unconscious mind is not to be confused with suppressed memories. Suppressed memories, or what Freud mistakenly called the subconscious mind, is really part of the conscious mind. It was conscious at one point and became subconscious by being suppressed for various reasons, chief of which is self-preservation in the case where such memories cause trauma.This type of suppressed memory is not subconscious or unconscious in all people. There are people who have what is called total recall. They never forget anything they have everexperienced. In Ethiopia, such people are called griots, or reciters of tribal history.True unconscious memory is a gift from our ancestors. It is a record of the lives of our ancestors going back to the beginning of the universe. In the case of the light races, their gift of ancestral memory, or their collective unconscious, only goes back 6,000 years, to their beginning point.This unconscious mind or ancestral memory is always unconscious in each individual. On the other hand it is always conscious in the 24 Elders, who are the conscious mind of the Nation, or the custodians of eternal consciousness. But it is always unconscious in individuals. It was unconscious when it entered the individual's mind at conception, and remains unconscious until it is kindled by rituals of initiation.Now, it so happens that there are seven individuals who were born on earth with their ancestral memory being conscious from conception. These individuals, when they are born, are said to have had an immaculate conception, or a virgin birth. The gift of ancestralmemory, also called the mind of Creator, comes directly from the 24 Elders. When every individual is born on earth, the Elders send this incarnation or mind of Creator into that person by "detaching" it from themselves. When the Elders send the incarnation into a newly conceived baby without "detaching" it from themselves, then that ancestral memory becomes conscious in that individual, who is then united with the Elders. The person spontaneously becomes aware of it as soon as he reaches puberty. In Jesus' case this happened when he was 12 years old. Such an individual is sent on a mission by the Elders. By being born in unity with them, he is said to have had an immaculate or virgin birth. Jesus was one of seven such people in the last 6,000 years.By cosmic love he meant this unity with the 2 Elders of his tribe, whom he called the Father and Mother. In teaching about true or cosmic love he said, "Be one with your neighbor even asI and the Father (Mother) are one." That is, people can experience cosmic love only by being united as one in mind and heart. He did not say, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself", but rather, "Love your neighbor as yourself", meaning you literally become your twin flame, and he/she becomes you, the two as one in cosmic unity..
2)The next lesson he taught was that in order to reach heaven, or the eternal state of mind in which the Elders live, the individual can only get there through the Son and by the help of the HolySpirit, and no other way.The Judges, the Chiefs, and the Elders form the steps of a pyramid of ascendance, with the Elders being the pinnacle or capstone, the final point of eternity. To climb to this pinnacle duringthe rituals of initiation, it is necessary that individuals do so with the help of the Judges and Chiefs. In each of the seven great rituals of the Muur Nation, the people unite first with the minds of the 144,000 Judges, then with the 144 Chiefs, and only then are they able to reach the state of mind of the Elders. Any other direct way would result in failure, as the cosmic state of the Elders is too far up to reach without the help of the Chiefs and Judges, who are called the Son (Daughter) and the Holy Spirit. That is the meaning of the second teaching that one can enter heaven (cosmic unity) only through the Son (Daughter) and by the help of the Holy Spirit...
3)The third fact that Jesus came to remind Muurians of is that the Muur woman is Creator, just as perfectly as the Muur man. Two thousand years ago Muurians who lived in the middle east (especially in the region today called Israel and Palestine) had been under the influence of the light races for so long that they had adopted some of their oppressive customs, especially the evil custom of oppressing women. They believed the lie that the woman was made from the man's rib. People such as Paul "the apostle" and his followers did the mostdamage, after Jesus was gone, in furthering this lie. Jesus not only taught that the Muur woman was the Muur man's equal and twin flame without whom neither one is complete, but he actually demonstrated this truth in his relationship with Mary of Magdala. He developed a relationship of equality with this Muur woman and elevated her to a status beyond even his male disciples. They were initially outraged by his attitude, but soon learned the truth they had forgotten..
4)Because of his unity with the Chiefs, the Custodians of all universal Forces and Energy, Jesus also had what is called "supernatural" power, or power over the elements, as in the case of turning water into wine, quieting the seas and so on. He made use of these "miracles"to teach the lesson that Muurians are not subjectto the laws of nature, but rather the laws of nature are subject to, and originate from us. Our ancestors of his time, in the midst of their misery, had become superstitious and turned to worshipping natural forces in order to placate them. Such behavior was the result of centuries of ignorance and self-forgetfulness. By demonstrating total control of nature, he reminded them that all the laws and conditions of nature originate from the minds of the 144 Chiefs, who are the custodians of all universal conditions...
5)His fifth lesson had to do with the renewal of the laws of Moses, who came before him as the fourth messiah. Moses established many laws and customs that had been lost. After he passed,the light races turned his laws and customs into oppressive superstitions. Their leaders turned them into religious rituals with which they ruled and oppressed the masses, even as they do today in the superstitious religion called Judaism.Jesus said he had come to fulfill the laws of Moses, meaning to re-establish them and explain their purpose. Their main purpose was to promote a clean, hygienic way of life, wherebypeople avoid disease through the proper treatment of their bodies, food, and animals. In addition, the laws served the purpose of promoting tranquil co-existence through the so-called "ten commandments". These two things, proper hygiene and proper social relations, lead to a healthy mind and body, and to tranquility, both of which are essential for the attainment of cosmic unity
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by philfearon(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
atmy:
So, because they no longer kill people for heresy you can say anything abi.
Sorry,When did "they" stop killing people for heresy?
Who are "they" that u refer to?
What is a heresy?
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Obadiah77(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
sukkot:
walahi talahi i hap always said it, obadiah77 is a countapit. SAI BUHARI cheesy grin

Who are you
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by sukkot: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

Who are you
the boogeyman
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Obadiah77(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
sukkot:
the boogeyman

bugbear?
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
sukkot:
the boogeyman
Booger man cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by LucemFerre: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Obadiah77:

angry yes.

Hehe..."Lucifer" was used metaphorically, like a title(n) or emm... a form of description, like Emir, queen, king, emperor etc. not a name.
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
sukkot:
walahi talahi i hap always said it, obadiah77 is a countapit. SAI BUHARI cheesy grin

It's logickid abi na logicboy sef grin LOL! Na him grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by sukkot: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
doubleDx:

It's logickid abi na logicboy sef grin LOL! Na him grin
that nigga is a crazy impostor. e done tey wey i done dey shout SAI BUHARI. LOL. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by mcfynest(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy
sukkot:
that nigga is a crazy impostor. e done tey wey i done dey shout SAI BUHARI. LOL. cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by sukkot: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
mcfynest:
cheesy
grin
my bros i hail ooooo. eku igbadun sir grin
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Obadiah77(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2015
sukkot:

Who are you? angry
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Obadiah77(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2015
LucemFerre:

Hehe..."Lucifer" was used metaphorically, like a title(n) or emm... a form of description, like Emir, queen, king, emperor etc. not a name.

fooled comment undecided
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by sukkot: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Obadiah77:

Who are you? angry
just a black man tryna survive in this cold harsh crazy world is all i is mayne

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by kay1one2(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Op

Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Obadiah77(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2015
sukkot:
just a black man tryna survive in this cold harsh crazy world is all i is mayne

gud,
do u know 2pacshakur?
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by Obadiah77(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
kay1one2:
Op

fouol
Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by kay1one2(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Obadiah77:

fouol

Re: Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star by aredbros: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
crazy fellow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo / The Catholic Church Is Not The First Church / Lioness In Zoo Kills Man Who Invoked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.