Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet (26034 Views)

My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help / A Nairalander's Dog, 'Ramsey' Kills A Snake (Photos) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by chika1996: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Foolish people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by kennyausta: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

You don't get it, snakes are aggressive towards us because we don't care for them, the only thoughts that comes to our mind when we see snake is to kill it. Snakes are wonderful creatures that can be tamed. It depends on your commitment and the type of snake, snakes can be your companion and friend. All you need is care, and feed them. Snakes are also playful. They are fun to play with.

How much
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by morganacanta: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Satanic posseion dey worry you
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Don999: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

some snakes aren't harmful, snakes like milk, corn and king... They are fun to be with.

My worst crawling creature on earth shocked
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by glossy6(f): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

The snakes in my area can't be tamed, they can be dangerous. I need a non-venomous snake like, a day old snake milk, king, or corn snake.

You can manage the ones in your area for the meantime until you graduate to may be crocodiles.

You know what? Serpentine spirits in action

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by fiziebaibie(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
I guess u are frm a family dat worships snake...agbo ile olufa
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by uchecue123: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
it is not wise to domesticate naija snakes cos they are very dangerous o .
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Haywhymido(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ogbeni, ki lon fii sere bi ejo e

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmm mm this is Nigeria not Indian or western countries and nairalanders won't be in the position to tell you how to go about getting a snake pet even sleeping with it undecided undecided..have only heard of snake farm not keeping them as pet...snakes are deadly I believe you need years of experience in order to own a snake and even live with it and sleep with it...This your obession might be spiritual oooo..just guessing though sad

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by twibs: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

some snakes aren't harmful, snakes like milk, corn and king... They are fun to be with.
You can get a ball python from Ghana
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by dacovajnr: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wow! Just tot when I tot m a weirdo for keeping snakes as pet..now m not alone in this... Used to own an Albino Texas Rat snake and Texas Milk snake..which I bought for $100 & $75 respectively and had imported to me and I fed em with rats cheesy...Too bad I had to put them to sleep when the complaint was getting too much from friends and family..they are very cool pets to have ..Below are Albino Texas Rat snakes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by oluwazino(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice concept smiley.
Goodluck on your choice of pet.
Where should we wait you Mortuary or hospital undecided
lolz grin grin
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by twibs: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmm mm this is Nigeria not Indian or western countries and nairalanders won't be in the position to tell you how to go about getting a snake pet even sleeping with it undecided undecided..have only heard of snake farm not keeping them as pet...snakes are deadly I believe you need years of experience in order to own a snake and even live with it and sleep with it...This your obession might be spiritual oooo..just guessing though sad
This is ignorance right here. Have you taken your time to read about snakes, ball pythons are docile and can be kept as pet. You can get a tank to keep them in there and it's a little expensive to maintain cos of the tank. They mostly feed on mouse and eats just once a week. It's a very good lovely pet to keep
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

it will be so nice if my fantasies come true this new year. I really need a snake to sleep with me every night. Thanks for your encouragement.

right from when I saw this Topic,I knew the OP is been followed by the people of his village.Fast and pray from 6-6 and break it with your saliva

who loves snakes?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by sixtus3606(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:

continue
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by glossy6(f): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
ellacute45:

He can even make love to the snakes for all I care
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
good to know I'm not the only one that admires snakes around here.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by tunde1200(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op I also love snake.
And I know much about snake!.
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by hertz9te(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
ireneony:
..do you want to kill a person undecided
is that :you wan kill person ,in English?
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by room089: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na true snakes are not harmful at all; even anaconda, python and co!

As u don tire for dog and cat; u no see tortoise, fowl, goat or rat na snake dey hungry you.

O.Y.O.

Pikin wey no sabi merecin dey call am vegetable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by oluwazino(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bro you need Jesus i mean comfrim Jesus asin the real son of God to lay his hands on you

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Socketbet: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Strange kid from another world
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by IceDude(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nor be only person wey n.aked waka for road dey crase o.....Walai this OP nor well!
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
twibs:
This is ignorance right here. Have you taken your time to read about snakes, ball pythons are docile and can be kept as pet. You can get a tank to keep them in there and it's a little expensive to maintain cos of the tank. They mostly feed on mouse and eats just once a week. It's a very good lovely pet to keep
whatever I said he needed years of Experience e.g like doing many research on the Internet..If you wanna quote someone will you always insult that person??If you are not okay with my comment then err your view peacefully and sorry I don't waste my time researching about things I don't like....next time I hope if you wanna err your view you do that without throwing shade at that person...Shalom
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by Qyubee(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
@op pls contact buratai...shikena
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by twibs: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
reminiscing:

right from when I saw this Topic,I knew the OP is been followed by the people of his village.Fast and pray from 6-6 and break it with your saliva

who loves snakes?
keep exposing your crass ignorance. I love snakes and not all snakes have venoms. Educate yourself
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by hertz9te(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:
I think am obsessed with snakes right from when i was a little kid. I think they are wonderful and fascinating creatures which we often misunderstood because of what we read in genesis or whatever. They are nice and harmless, at least, a few of them talking of corn, milk, king snakes etc. i wish to have a snake as a pet here in Nigeria but i don't know where to look. I use to be wow when watching other peeps with their snakes.
Snakes are fun to be with, they fed less like twice a month which may cost you 2-10 dollars, u don't have to worry about any accident on your carpet, you don't even need a pet nanny, they will keep you warm when you are cold and you can even scare some unwanted visitors with it lolz, not forgetting how special you will feel having a snake curled up your neck when going to a party. Because of my obsession over snakes, i have tons of rubber snakes in my room and i curled them around my body when sleeping cause it helps to keep nightmares away. I once found a real live snake in my room last year September when i was lying down on my bed singing, it was like, my music attracted the lovely snake cause i suspects it came out from our store just behind the door to my room. Although my dad killed the snake and i was heartbroken. Where do you think i can get a live pet snake here in Nigeria?

there's a snake farm not quite far from where I stay...along keffi express road...it's very popular..anyone that has stayed around maraba..nass state would probably know it
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by twibs: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
ellacute45:
whatever I said he needed years of Experience e.g like doing many research on the Internet..If you wanna quote someone will you always insult that person??If you are not okay with my comment then err your view peacefully and sorry I don't waste my time researching about things I don't like....next time I hope if you wanna err your view you do that without throwing shade at that person...Shalom
Ignorance is not an insult. You still need your dictionary
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by ernesty20(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice concept smiley. Goodluck on your choice of pet. Where should we wait you Mortuary or hospital undecided
lolcheesycheesy
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by prideofscience: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
fine mouth part
refiner:

lwkmd.....
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by oluwazino(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
HenryDion:
I need responses from you guys oo... What am i to do to get a snake as a pet?
Guy enter bush go find ham na, dey are many der pick the one you like Abi
Re: I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet by bigcil2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Una no normal at all ...swear down .... I can't imagine visiting a friend tat has snakes as pet... Wtf bro, I ain't ever visiting you, and if you visit me ehn with that animal I fit kill both of u na ... Iranu!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bullet My Nice Dog / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.