Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android (50688 Views)

Tech: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phones / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android Phone / Android Phone Major Disadvantages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nothing in the Universe is perfect, noting like
MR Perfect, that is why i posted this article. Do you know many people love android at the same time so many people don't even think
about Android because of its major Disadvantages. Today I am going to
share with you some of the most
annoying Disadvantages of Android.

"I love Android" this is the slogan for many android users. But the other party says, Android is crap, Read the whole article to know why Android Sucks

1. Hangs a lot
Android is good at lagging and
continuously hanging your phone,
whatever you do it annoys a lot.
Whether you are playing games or you are browsing your gallery
or you are surfing internet, its hangs a lot.

2. Drain battery
Another disadvantages of Android is its drain battery very fast. You play games for 5 minutes and your battery meter drop from 98 to 82. This is how android sucks and eat up your battery as soon as you touch your phone.

3. It drains data
No other os uses data like android devices, just to open a few apps and browse a few pages, data count would already had exceeded your budget.

4. Over heats
This is serious problem for me, Android heats cell phone often. However if you have a good cover on your cellphone you may feel less heat, but if without cover just put your cellphone on your cheek you will find what I mean.

5. Box of Malware Google play store
I agree that Google play has some nice applications sorry many nice
applications but somehow spammers, hackers are ahead of putting malware in
Google play store. If you download 10 Applications a day, 6 will be substandard or malware, so be careful.

These are some of the Drawbacks of Android. this article is helps you to find more about Android and not discriminate it. Thanks.
@karo_runzlord

http://www.drawbacksof.com/disadvantages-of-android-5-major-drawbacks/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Also Applicable to IOS and WP

runzlord:

[B]1. Hangs a lot[/B]

[B]2. Drain battery[/B]
Another disadvantages of Android is its drain battery very fast. You play games for 5 minutes and your battery meter drop from 98 to 82. This is how android sucks and eat up your battery as soon as you touch your phone.

[B]3. it drains data[/B]
No other os uses data like android devices, just to open a few apps and browse a few pages, data count would already had exceeded your budget.

[B]4. Over heats[/B]
This is serious problem for me, Android heats cell phone often. However if you have a good cover on your cellphone you may feel less heat, but if without cover just put your cellphone on your cheek you will find what I mean.

@karo_runzlord

19 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Akamo5(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
that is ur own phone
not my infinix zero

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Well that may happen only if u using dumbass mobile android phone. and there are lots of way to boycott data nowadays. #android 4eva#

14 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akamo5:
that is ur own phone
not my infinix zero
okay, we know you have infinix zero. It might nt even be ur phone, probably ur dream phone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
okay, we know you have infinix zero. I might nt even be ur phone, probably ur dream phone.
Laughing In Chinese

7 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
aze:

Also Applicable to IOS and WP

believe me IOS, does not have all of that, and wp does nt hang at all!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
How does this change price of garri for market? Buhari show us your certificate

20 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by OCTAVO: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lolzzzzzzz, go and buy high end Samsung phones. Don't Base your conclusion on all these China Android phones.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by akashi01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
MR Perfect, that is why i posted this article. Do you know many people love android at the same time so many people don't even think

"I love Android" this is the slogan for many android users. But the other party says, Android is crap, Read the whole article to know why Android Sucks

1. Hangs a lot

2. Drain battery

3. It drains data

4. Over heats

Google play store. If you download 10 Applications a day, 6 will be substandard or malware, so be careful.

These are some of the Drawbacks of Android. this article is helps you to find more about Android and not discriminate it. Thanks.
@karo_runzlord
OP this is pure bullshi,t I'm sure you haven't used high end android devices before posting this s.hit,how the hell will a 3GB RAM phone hang? I guess its cos you're using a small android phone like tecno n3,everything here is a lie apart from the data part,and that's because android browsers give you the best,depends on how deep your pocket is sha,but there are apps to reduce data consumption,PERIOD!!!

anyone seeing this will think the OP is reasonable but na copy and paste from another dumb as,s fellow

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by akashi01(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
believe me IOS, does not have all of that, and wp does nt hang at all!
only android hangs abi.....another mad fellow on the loose

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by akashi01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:

1. Hangs a lot

2. Drain battery

3. It drains data

4. Over heats

@karo_runzlord
another basta®d lie,gionee m2 which costs merely 25k has a battery of 4000mah,tell me which iPhone possess a battery of nearly that capacity,take note I said "nearly" not even upto.....so base your argument on facts not just a stupi.d article you copied

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
akashi01:
only android hangs abi.....another mad fellow on the loose
n01 fact is, ive used the phone you're currently using. n02 fact is, uve not used other platforms except from Android. You always think fish is the best until you taste chicken. n03 fact is it is pointless arguing with you cos you will never keep an open mind and face fact.
Lemme make this straight

I belive u use a high end phone
1. U want to tell me there is no time you made a selection in ur pjone and it tooks seconds before it responded? The more files and apps u have, the more seconds till ur phone begins to freeze

2. Its not my idea. Its fact. If you play the same game on iPhone on android. If iphone goes down by 5%, android would go down by 15%.

3. I onced used just 40 mb on an ipad, mtn 3G for 2 days. We all know thats impossible on android, and someone above said its because android offers better browsers abi internet experience? Now is there such thing as that? No. That is to show the level of ignorance im dealing with here. You tell me which browser on android is better than safari on ios? I dont come on nairaland to say what I like, ive never said what I like. I say what I experience.

4. Ever f.uking android phone ive held over heat after few minutes of use, it takes hours for an iphone to over heat.

5. Haba. To be a programer for apple and have your on the app store, you will have to pay a fee of $99. But android is completely free. Now with common sense which would have more crap in it store?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
akashi01:
another basta®d lie,gionee m2 which costs merely 25k has a battery of 4000mah,tell me which iPhone possess a battery of nearly that capacity,take note I said "nearly" not even upto.....so base your argument on facts not just a stupi.d article you copied
I don't get, which of my points said android aint cheap and don't have good battery?

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by akashi01(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
n01 fact is, ive used the phone you're currently using. n02 fact is, uve not used other platforms except from Android. You always think fish is the best until you taste chicken. n03 fact is it is pointless arguing with you cos you will never keep an open mind and face fact.
OK sir,what I'm saying is android with an octacore processor and a 2GB+ RAM doesn't hang,its true I might not have used all but I'm just stating facts about what I use

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by scribble: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nonsense

ANDROID rules
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by AKMoney1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
One thing is certain, op is using a blackberry phone.

Stop hating, embrace lollipop and dump berries
grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by nekaa(f): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
over heating.. that's my only issue

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by J0nyb0y(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
as far as am concerned My android is perfect

3 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Donkaz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by SIRKOL(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Young man, we have apps to manage all dat, get those apps n njoy ur Android. *Na person wey no get money buy T.V dey talk say T.V dey spoil eye*

10 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Arlex(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
For sale.
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Arlex(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
The only reasonable reason to hate andriod is d way it drains data.. ..D rest on dah list are things that happen to other phone.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by elantraceey(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Data is my major disadvantage .

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Rapsainot(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
[size=30]RUBBISH[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who cares!!!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by kendrick9(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
all this things u listed tbh are mostly rubbish

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by ritababe(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buy android with 2gig ram and come back and tell me if the phone hang.

try gionee m2 and come back tell me which battery is better than m2

I flez with glo bis 3gig for 1k am ok with it

Your phone overheat becus u on unnecessay apps switch them off and come back and testify.

Depend on the kind of apps u download.....

Try android that will give you value for your money then come back and testify,

not cheap androids for game only

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by olayincar(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Next,,
Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
If you say android they hang,what will u say. Abt blac berry

4 Likes

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by gameboy727(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Android has no disadvantage to me. In fact, its the next best thing after garri.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android by LordVoldemort(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
We have faced far worse than this one fallen mortal. But we are Nigerians! We whom the other black nations envy. We who are the giant of Africa. We who will not be swept aside by this petulant fool! Brothers, put aside the petty grievances that have splintered us for so long. We will unite. We will stand together. And we will wipe out this plague! Nigerians..will prevail!
Sai GMB

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her iPhone11 Pro Max: "Computer Village Is The Devil’s Workshop" / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months / Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.