Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Help A Friend In Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend In Need (969 Views)

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend In Need by Cayon(f): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
My friend sent this to me -so I am asking you on behalf of her

Peace

You and a friend have decided to go to the movie. Your friend is Moroccan, She is 25 and MARRIED. She is 100% Muslim. So Muslim that she wears a scarf.

So you are at the movies watching Quantum of Solace.
Your friend leaned over and whispered something to you
so you turned towards her and say "huh"
The next thing you know- your Moroccan friend pushed her tongue in your mouth and kissed you.
You were caught off-guard and your body froze.
You then realized what is going on and pulled yourself away and said "what are you doing"
You sat for about five minutes after the kiss then walked out of the movie
You are shaking/very nervous because you don't know what to do or say
You are very upset because you know you are STRAIGHT. You are guys. You are not a lesbian (gay)
You head for the bathroom and cried and cried
Your friend came in the bathroom and wiped your tears and gave you a peck on your lips and said "its okay"
You pushed her away telling her to stop, and you want to go home.
You are driving home and your hands are shaking and full of sweat.
No one saying anything to each other - so quiet you can hear a pin drop
Your friend is like "you know my husband wouldn't mind if I stay at your house tonight"
You said "No" quickly and angrily
You dropped your friend at her home.
You don't want to look at her or to say good night. Your eyes facing front holding the staring wheel real tight.
Your friend touched your breast and you began to cry and begged her to stop
You got home and you just can't sleep
You can't stop crying because you don't know how to handle the situation
You thought about calling her husband but you don't know how
Your friend called you in the morning and apologized.
You told her your thought about telling her husband and she begged you not to
You finally told her that you are not gay and she made you very uncomfortable
You told her to leave you alone and to stay away from you
She doesn't want to because she'll have to explain to her husband why you are not talking
You told her "better her to find a reason than for you to tell him"
You can't stop crying because you feel so UNCLEAN and you can't even focus and get to sleep
So now you are thinking of telling her husband even though you made a promise not to tell her husband.

How do you handle this situation? Should you follow your mind and tell her husband or break off the friendship PERMANENTLY?
Re: Help A Friend In Need by Deshannel(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
Cayon:

Peace

You and a friend have decided to go to the movie. Your friend is Moroccan, She is 25 and MARRIED. She is 100% Muslim. So Muslim that she wears a scarf.

The next thing you know- your Moroccan friend pushed her tongue in your mouth and kissed you.
You then realized what is going on and pulled yourself away and said "what are you doing"
You are very upset because you know you are STRAIGHT. You are guys. You are not a lesbian (gay)
Your friend came in the bathroom and wiped your tears and gave you a peck on your lips and said "its okay"
Your friend is like "you know my husband wouldn't mind if I stay at your house tonight"
You don't want to look at her or to say good night. Your eyes facing front holding the staring wheel real tight.
She doesn't want to because she'll have to explain to her husband why you are not talking
You can't stop crying because you feel so UNCLEAN and you can't even focus and get to sleep
So now you are thinking of telling her husband even though you made a promise not to tell her husband.

How do you handle this situation? Should you follow your mind and tell her husband or break off the friendship PERMANENTLY?
what a question undecided
i actually almost believe i was the antagonist in your movie before i shocked myself back to reality grin
well really thank gawd am not the one cos i would'nt know what to do either
just tel ur friend to do was he feels is the right thing
by telling her husband maybe undecided
Re: Help A Friend In Need by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ poster

Does your friend know you have posted her letter on a public forum? You never know who is hiding behind these IDs and even though you think it's unlikely someone might know the person whose letter you have just posted.
Re: Help A Friend In Need by Deshannel(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2008
michelin89:

@ poster

Does your friend know you have posted her letter on a public forum? You never know who is hiding behind these IDs and even though you think it's unlikely someone might know the person whose letter you have just posted.
na true talk sha cheesy
Re: Help A Friend In Need by AdamBrody1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2008
What an unbelievable crappy story! shocked

Besides if she tried to kiss you, why didnt you just finger her back and enjoy being a lesbian for one day! Thats even if your not one sef! grin
Re: Help A Friend In Need by MoneyRule(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
Cut the friendship off permanently,don't tell her u want to cut off but slowly cut off by avoiding her because if u stay she will surely make more advances and u surely don't want to be the one to break up a marriage so for the greater good,run baby,run!
Re: Help A Friend In Need by Deshannel(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2008
Deshannel:

what a question undecided
i actually almost believe i was the antagonist in your movie before i shocked myself back to reality grin
well really thank gawd am not the one because i would'nt know what to do either
just tel ur friend to do what[b] she[/b] feels is the right thing
by telling her husband maybe undecided
never knew ur friend was a lesbian lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Friend In Need by na2day2(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2008
Cayon:

Peace

at any point in this drama was a gun close by? especially if u r in texas, kindly use ur gun right to terminate the threat to ur social well being lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Friend In Need by dean2725: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2008
i think the situation is simple but needs some patience and tactical approach.

your friend's priority is to get herself out of the mess not wether telling the husband or not,

though telling the husband  is a good gesture atleast,she is trying to put light to where the man has a total blindness

(remember anybody can be the husband ) and telling the man  will be the greatest thing she will do

for him. However, she  can't be overwhelmed by somebody's problem while she also has her own prob and you can

never evisage the resultant of telling the husband especially when the lady feels she want to take a revenge after all   

the apology.
           Your friend needs to be very carefull and easing herself out of this demands some sociological aproach.

i have the feelings that the poster of this thread is the victim, but what is my headache with that?
Re: Help A Friend In Need by Kunbee: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2008
wow thats intense cut ties wit d lesbo
Re: Help A Friend In Need by Shaz(f): 3:08am On Dec 15, 2008
wow. . long thing - erm. . I don't think cutting off the friendship is a good idea, really. How about your friend has a discussion with her friend on what led to all that gay stuff - might be stress, depression or anything. Her friend may need counselling, you may never know if it's actually something to do with her marriage.

So I think the best approach is for them to have a convo to find the root of the issue and if it bores down to the fact that her friend just lusts against her, then, she can stay as far away as she wants. . no problemo. Even she tell the husband.
Re: Help A Friend In Need by Cayon(f): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2008
dean2725:

i have the feelings that the poster of this thread is the victim, but what is my headache with that?

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER angry angry angry

Shaz:

wow. . long thing - erm. . I don't think cutting off the friendship is a good idea, really. How about your friend has a discussion with her friend on what led to all that gay stuff - might be stress, depression or anything. Her friend may need counselling, you may never know if it's actually something to do with her marriage.

So I think the best approach is for them to have a convo to find the root of the issue and if it bores down to the fact that her friend just lusts against her, then, she can stay as far away as she wants. . no problemo. Even she tell the husband.

it was difficult for my friend to have that discussion with her Moroccon friend -so she sent an emai to her instead. You are in for shock when you read her response below. who would of thought of Lesbian Muslim (never heard of one yet) especially someone from Morocco (90% Muslim). My friend didn't have the courage to tell her husband so she forwarded the email to her husband. MODS, PLEASE LOCK THREAD. PROBLEM SOLVED.

In a message dated 12/15/2008 11:49:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, @.com writes:
Of course I am a happily married woman with a beautiful home and a wonderful husband. The truth is I am a closet bisexual (smile). I have had intimate sex with xxxxxx before she left for London. xxxxxx and I always wonder if you were a lesbian because you seem not interested in men. I made a mistake and I was wrong about you.

I still enjoy my husband sexually, but I wanted to fulfill another part of myself with you (smile). It's not like I was asking for a steady, ongoing relationship. I can't seem to stop my behavior when I am around you. (your lips, your body) (smile). Yes, if this situation was reversed, and my husband was doing this behind my back, I would be repulsed. My behavior caused me guilt and shame. I know it would cost me my marriage, if you were to reveal my secret life. Thanks for not telling my husband.

@mail.com
12/15/2008 11:38 AM
To @.com
cc
Subject Apology not accepted

To think you were a decent happily young lady not knowing you are bi-sexual. You are unfaithful to your husband Veeresh who has given you everything (a beautiful home, car, etc. you name it). Would you be happy if you found out your husband was cheating on you? Do not email me, do not call me. I am no longer your friend.
Re: Help A Friend In Need by CodeRED(f): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
@Topic
This one needs Jesus. Seems Allah and Buddah can't handle it. LOL.

On a more serious note, this is a common thing which goes in our world of today. I honestly, believe the wife and husband need to seek help, especially if children are involved. From the looks of things, it seems Mrs. Wifey here wants to have her cake and eat it too. I am not sure if the husband will agree to sharing her with other women.

It's a complicated issue as I earlier mentioned. I also don't think permanently calling off the friendship is the best solution. It's obvious the woman is gay and needs to be certain as to what she really wants- Another hole or a pole?
Re: Help A Friend In Need by na2day2(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2008
CodeRED:

@Topic
This one needs Jesus. Seems Allah and Buddah can't handle it. LOL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help A Friend In Need by tRoOE(f): 4:57am On Dec 18, 2008
who would of thought of Lesbian Muslim (never heard of one yet) especially someone from Morocco (90% Muslim). My friend didn't have the courage to tell her husband so she
[size=13pt] What does her belief have to with her sexual curiosity?
@topic
Her friend is not a true/good friend
A true friend will stay with you no matter how bad the situation, by making sure the issue is solved
I think your so called friend is a lesbo sef lipsrsealed,she enjoyed the kiss and doesn't want to admit it

[/size]
Re: Help A Friend In Need by PoohBeer: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2008
hmmmmm! only if that'd happen to me ,only with a single woman!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She Won't Marry Me Cos: / How To Leave A Positive/lasting 1st Impression. / I Have Met A Lady That Knows A Guys First Intention Or Motive Towards Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.