Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) (48984 Views)

Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by DesChyko: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
teemanbastos:
But O.P xo you helped the victims by taking pictures? nigerians..!!..

The newspapers you pay ₦150 to get, were the 'live covered' articles in it presented by humans with '4 arms'? Be reasonable.

OP, Nice job. These are what we need to dominate Nairaland, first-hand articles, not quoting other newspages verbatim.

RIP to the dead.. GWS to the injured.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobody should come here and blame it on Gej, though I'm not one of his supporters.
High speed caused it and the blame is on the driver.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Venchy: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lack of speed control, bad road and Senseless unqualified drivers.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by teemanbastos(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
DesChyko:

The newspapers you pay ₦150 to get, were the 'live covered' articles in it presented by humans with '4 arms'? Be reasonable.

OP, Nice job. These are what we need to dominate Nairaland, first-hand articles, not quoting other newspages verbatim.

RIP to the dead.. GWS to the injured.
wen ur child wants to jump inxyd d well, na snapping of her be d 1st tin?
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by upcrown2512(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
God have mercy on us
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Brandly(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
nawa oh..for this new year
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Niggurs be recording pple in pain so they can show the world..dis world is at its end oo..people prefer to video u and show d world than help immediately..look at dat old man recordn a lady in pain..see d way him even bend dey run am..
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by DesChyko: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
teemanbastos:

Be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Venchy: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
kamez:
OP people were dying and all u could do was to take pictures for nairaland abi? Instead of helping out..

It is well...
At least someone is doing press job and you wouldn't have heard Nothing, so give this person some credibility for bringing this info to Nigerians attention as well as the whole world.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
One reason I hate travelling by road. embarassed
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by teemanbastos(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
DesChyko:

Be reasonable.
abeggi jhur.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Dreyl(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Holy God
shockedshockedshocked
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by azimibraun: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Another sad commentary for my nation. Bad roads, madt drivers, expensive motor parts aand tyres, hurry hurry drivers and passengers and the list goes on... it hurts me to keep saying this "RIP" but it's a notorious fact and I wll continue to say it till it is said for me. But I will hate to die in this horrendous fashion and even boko haram way or ilequiped hospital way, or ritual way and the list goes on.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
May i never witness/ involve in this kind of ugly situation. R. I. P to d dead. May it not happen again oh Lord i pray!
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by kamez(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
PrinxPeera:
Would you have commented if the op haven't posted this?balderdash!!

This is really sad, may the soul of the dead once rest in peace and for the casualties, wishing them quick recovery.

We are talking about human lives here.. Helping to save lives should be first task.. Pictures can come later..

He can still pass the information on nairaland later probably with pictures of the vehicle after he gives a helping hand...

Why are nigerians too enthusiastic about showing dead bodies?
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
otbliz:
Life is short......and if you're looking for extension, you had best do well. 'Cause there's good deeds and then there's good intentions. They are as far apart as Heaven and Hell.
Ben Harper

RIP to the dead.

Y not first pray NOBODY died. The OP did not confirm anyone dead.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by 3kay945(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Eyah, and they will think they've made it into new year. This life sha
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by azimibraun: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
A woman carrying a child trying to help an injured most likely her husband, a little girl in shock most likely a survivor and 2 unfortunate moronic useless adult Nigerians busy taking pictures of a Man struggling to stay alive for his wife and little kid. It breaks my heart. It's key to have these road accidents documented and shared thru socilal media but not at the expense of human lives. We should respect human lives and fear our creator God.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by adewasco2k(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
The second pix is so annoying.....are those guys human at all?
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Kolade354(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:

But you have celebrated bomb blasts and terrorists killings all for political gain here on NL.

As far as I am concerned you and OP belong in this reptilian category
who is this Dude behaving as if he is Flawless and perfect. Get the f*ck ot of here and stop condeming omenka as if he is president who cant stop terrorism.
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by baybeeboi: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
funkiebully:
This Benin asaba express way is becoming notorious for accidents.

On 31st December 2014, while coming to east for new year, I witnessed a fatal accident between Nissan xterra nd toyota spider.

Omg, the nissan suv sumersaulted and d rear axle pulled while d Toyota scattered it's parts on d road n veered into d bush.

I saw a dismembered leg from knee down. Was a gory sight to behold, could imagine the anticipation from people at home waiting for their loved ones only to get call of sad news.

May such not b our portion this 2015.
pix or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by LEXYCOM: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
It is of the lord's mercy dat I am not consumed.....the same route dat I ply every now and then....I just the mercy of God dat keeps me
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by sultaan(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Those Toyota Buses angry

RIP to the dead
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by hyfr(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
HugeCock:
Word of advise to drivers. Wen you experience a burst tyre wen in motion DO NOT HIT THE BRAKES. R.I.P to d dead
what should they do if not hit the break sir?
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Judolisco(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
We should b able 2 do more Dan dis d snapper is not exempted.....getting help should nt b a problem c pple on d ground loosing blood dat can lead to their death
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Op so u de dere de snap pix, u need help o
Smh
what do u think he shud av done, go nd touch d dead? or rush dem to the hospital abi.....if u were dere, wha wud u av done, rush dem to d hosoital or u go try treat dem for there onto say na only u be doctor abi, fear go even let u touch dem at such point in time, if he didnt take pictures, ow could we av seen it??
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by magicfingers009: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
The fastest way to die in an accident is to be SLEEPING when it happens. This is why I don't sleep when travelling long distances

hyfr:
what should they do if not hit the break sir?
Hold on to the steering till the speed reduces to a level then you can apply the brakes.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
LMAyedun:
Na wah oo! And without those pictures, you guys will still come here to say "Pictures or Adonblivit" undecided
kosogbon to le da kosi wa tole wu koso na tole mo ..to le fo taye lorun o

human beings never gt satisfied
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
teemanbastos:
the child hasnt jumped into the well, in this case, the accident had occurred already, u are a common man, u no b red cross member, u no be frsc official, wetin u wan do, carry d dead dey go abi wetin?
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by lawrenceunaa: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
PvtParts:
Rather than help you are there snapping pics...

useless generation
if he had opened the thread with no pics u would be the first to type :pics or idonbilivit mtcheeew. Didnt u read the part he acknowledged men of frsc for the prompt rescue pls this ulis new yr wise up angry
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by VivaLaFrans: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oh no
Re: I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) by chocho22: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
What I don't understand is this? why do people video this horrific seine instead of helping. Don't get me wrong, there's some good samaritans among the crowds but you get some few who's main purpose is to get a good shot so they can post it on their social media websites. in my view. If you're not authorised to take take snap shot then don't do it, leave the videoing to the professionals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Plymouth Prowler Spotted At The Palms, Lekki (Pictured) / 7 Reasons Nigerians Will Buy This N160m 2017 Bentley Bentayga SUV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.