Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It (36288 Views)

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by kidwave(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
What do you think? Was it a wise move? Will you do same for your daughter or will u flog her mercilessly? grin grin cheesy

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by teemanbastos(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
lmao....wise family.
They sharperly 'use brain' gain popularity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by sucreblazing(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
lolz

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by fijiano202(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
hahaha they are hoping for a better result at the next exam

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by DONOCSO(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
She will get extra Moral lessons on anything everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by kidwave(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
When i read the stuff, i was like, no no no. They can't be serious grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by adegwurulez(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol.. i wonder what would happen when she now comes 1st.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by hatux: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by musicwriter(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yes, it's a good thing. Just last week I was in a studio recording a song and the producer gave me a thumb up for the way I was going from stanza to stanza so smoothly. I remember instantly feeling elated and doing even better.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by 1runm0le(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Maehn... If her parents were mine, I'd be driving a Range.

3 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by nairalife2013(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
In primary sch I always took the 3rd position till I got to senior primary. I took the first pisition for the first time in primary 5 and my family members were so elated, unknown to my dad and mum the two boys who regularly took turns at beating me to the first and second pisition left the sch last term cos their parents saw no meaningful competitor in the whole sch! And they were siblings!! felix and japhet. Daan boys!!! Fatties and, like lassies, they got bumbum!!!! Now that was a flaw I didnt have!!!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by liveyourlife: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Priceless

Close with this:
“The job of a teacher is not to deliver information. It is to guide the
social process of learning. The job of a teacher is to inspire, to
challenge, to excite their students to want to learn.” - Join us. Get on [url=http://][/url]

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by chacoonder(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Good move...Her parents just psyched her up to put up a better performance next term.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by ifoundmyperfect: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2015
What a grand way to encourage a child.

34 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by donstevico(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2015
some parents go give you sound beating if u carry that result come house with smiles

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2015
48 out of 50 and some parents be like "Junior this term if you don't carry first eh you know what will happen"
Kudos to the girl though she tried *step to 1st*

2 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Baddestguyp(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2015
my parents wouldn't even congratulate me for gettin first in primary school
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2015
This is good parenting! Next time this kid would want to do more.

I pity those other two boys she beat.

10 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 04, 2015
I pray I don't have this kind of daughter aha.

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by fittty(m): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by ibdeals1(m): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2015
lol grin
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by haibe(m): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2015
lol. Anyway they say a journey of a thousand miles start with one step. It's an improvement and deserves celebration but definitely not the way the parents took it as there is still room for lots of improvement grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2015
great
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by equlibrium(m): 2:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Story sounds like a young GEJ undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Kilode!!! Wetin happen, na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by dnwabz: 2:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Booked
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by sukkot: 2:34am On Jan 04, 2015
lmao. when dem feed am kenke 3 times a day. no vitamins. why she no go carry last eh charlie ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by yungcyrus(m): 2:37am On Jan 04, 2015
utumunta:
This is good parenting! Next time this kid would want to do more.

I pity those other two boys she beat.
how u take knw say d two last people na boys

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 04, 2015
Hahahaha She will surely get to be the first one day.

2 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Hgold(m): 2:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Anyway, a journey of a thousand miles must start with a t-fare.

2 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2015
equlibrium:
Story sounds like a young GEJ undecided
. Meaning?

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by eleko1: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.