Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ (17086 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by ireneony(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Spread mat
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
walks into cinema * buys popcorn and chilled fanta* walks into the movie house*looks arounds* sights kachisbarbie* goes and says hi!pecks her* sits beside her and watches *

cool dj jimmy jatt play me some songs.

smiles sheepishly

*receives peck* .
I prefer DJ Spinall baby......that guy is butterish
smiley

3 Likes

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

smiles sheepishly

*receives peck* .
I prefer DJ Spinall baby......that guy is butterish
smiley
sad spinall is a new boy in the game na...

overall shaaaa

i prefer DJ BADOO!
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by ireneony(f): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dygeasy:
Moving on to the Second Category of Awards tonight, we have the Romance Section's BEST THREAD CREATOR OF THE YEAR

THE NOMINEES ARE

Lalasticlala
TOSYNE2MUCH
EMUSMITH
UnibenStudent
Ireneony
UNDISPUTED

[size=16pt]And the Winner is

TOSYNE2MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979967_1379674778_jpeg_jpeg6e9e7b3f6723ab9e3fbbcdc91055ec37
congrats....you deserve it, though I didn't win best thread creator smiley
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
why wasnt i informed about this award? hmmmmm diaris God oo sad well am here now,who ll be my seat partner grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:
##

when you turn tiger abeg? angry

1 Like

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by ROZZAYY(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Congrats andyblaze and tosyn2much ooooo.
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by BoiledCorn: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
why wasnt i informed about this award? hmmmmm diaris God oo sad well am here now,who ll be my seat partner grin
you are looking nice. Can I pm you angry angry

1 Like

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by BoiledCorn: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Congrats andyblaze and tosyn2much ooooo.
andyblaze is dead. He is fully into his music career. You can check out his gospel track Adamu ft BoilCee
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by MizMyColi(f): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2015

@Ghostlady

You're welcome smiley
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by ROZZAYY(f): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
andyblaze is dead. He is fully into his music career. You can check out his gospel track Adamu ft BoilCee
Awwww oya wen u see him help me tell him congrats
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by MizMyColi(f): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
*spreads mat*
#lying side by side wid Miz mycoli undecided

What's that one supposed to mean now.

Biko stop am if na joke.
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
BoiledCorn:
you are looking nice. Can I pm you angry angry
NOPE dunno my mail password..tanx
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by lilmax(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
You can only see it, you can't touch it grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Ghostlady

You're welcome smiley
thanks maam ....happy new year

1 Like

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Una thank you oooooo

** Clears throat and takes a deep breath **

First and foremost, I dedicate this award to God almighty for programming my brain in such a way that I can reason to a high degree

Secondly, I dedicate this award to my ex girlfriend for her love and kindness during our courtship. I wish she was still with me to reap the fruit of her labour but greediness led her astray

Lastly, I dedicate this award to all my followers on nairaland who have been supporting and encouraging me even when some people kept frustrating & hating on me

Thanks to you all

Tosyne2much

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
I truly want to deeply appreciate the Organizers of this Romance Section Award Night.

That my name was included is an honour. Thanks Dygeasy. smiley

I dedicate it to some of my followers:

Zzzyx(my son), Ezibless, janeify, ghostlady signor11, chinoble, missmossy, pocohantas, prettyjo...etc.

Thanks, I deeply appreciate. smiley
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

when you turn tiger abeg? angry

##
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ghostlady:
thanks maam ....happy new year

Thanks Ma'am

You too.
smiley
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Ezibless: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
emusmith:

I truly want to deeply appreciate the Organizers of this Romance Section Award Night.

That my name was included is an honour. Thanks Dygeasy. smiley

I dedicate it to some of my followers:

Zzzyx(my son), Ezibless, janeify, ghostlady signor11, chinoble, missmossy, pocohantas, prettyjo...etc.

Thanks, I deeply appreciate. smiley

Congratssmiley

So you get son? lipsrsealed
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Fynestboi: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by haibe(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Andyblaze hasn't been on NL in a while now
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Emperorking20(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
*observing from a distance with my binocular* cool
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hey I don show!

Those fans at the red carpet are really crazy grin
Paparazzi sef wan blind my eye cheesy

Where is my date for the award

This Mariolae is still taking pictures outside undecided

*smoothens tuxedo and sits beside kristina1...pecks her on the chick*

You're looking stunning in that red gown kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Congrats andy.blaze and tosyn2much ooooo.
Thanks Rozzayy grin

1 Like

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Una thank you oooooo

First and foremost, I dedicate this award to God almighty for programming my brain in such a way that I can reason to a high degree

Secondly, I dedicate this award to my ex girlfriend for her love and kindness during out courtship. I wish she was still with me to reap the fruit of her labour

Lastly, I dedicate this award to all my followers on nairaland who have been supportive and encouraging me even when some people kept frustrating & hating on me

Thanks to you all

Tosyne2much

Who be this one?
Commot for stage joor. grin

4 Likes

Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
congrats....you deserve it, though I didn't win best thread creator smiley
Thanks miss wink
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
kristina1:
Wow!!!

Tosyne.2much,congrats,you deserve it.
Thanks swt
Re: ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ by naijaboiy: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Una thank you oooooo

Secondly, I dedicate this award to my ex girlfriend for her love and kindness during our courtship. I wish she was still with me to reap the fruit of her labour but greediness led her astray

Lastly, I dedicate this award to all my followers on nairaland who have been supportive and encouraging me even when some people kept frustrating & hating on me

Thanks to you all

Tosyne2much
Guy shift grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? / How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.