Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) (4171 Views)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by adrelanine: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Feeling Nostalgic for naija? Sometimes i begin to wonder! Why are we always nostalgic for nigeria. Later on, i realise that there are some intresting things you find in naija that you can never see else where.!! I mean other countries..

some of the intresting things that make naija unique are
*Me'tea sellers..

When it comes to tea making within the shortest time frame, believe you me, this guys are at the top.

*.road side fried yam sellers.

This guys are really making sense, only in nigeria will you get hot, fried and palatable yam at the shoulder of the road, you can easily park your car and get yours. Then zoom you go.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ycP0_X2pe8E/UlaOI2-ihzI/AAAAAAAABqk/v-3KBkmLHSE/s1600/FRYING+YAMARITA.JPG[/img]

*.suya sellers.
Love this, especially when spiced with onions.. To the Abokis *thumbs up*

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DD44HiHvEnI/U-MFhBoM-HI/AAAAAAAAB-M/Rf7q20ElECw/s1600/Suya+Seller.jpg[/img]

*Darkness..
Yes Darkness undecided. Powe outage at night keeps some areas in darkness. This is an avenue to do so many dirty things with your side cheeks.. grin

*.naija movies.
The abnormality the characters showcase in these movies are extremely hilarious.. When i am pissed or stressed out, i love seeing these movies.

*NAIRALAND FORUM
Shay you don hear togoland or americaland forums before? grin ;DThanks to seun osewa and the mods. You guys are great

Feelfree to add yours.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by teemanbastos(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
gr8
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by yomi007k(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
6)Crap

1 Like

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Tattooboy: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
7. Over 200 girls kidnapped and yet to be found for over 200 days

6 Likes

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by mesoade(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Okay
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by donstevico(m): 1:43am On Jan 04, 2015
hmm
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by acenazt: 2:55am On Jan 04, 2015
10. Corruption is not stealing.

5 Likes

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Obrizzy(m): 5:40am On Jan 04, 2015
11)Abject poverty 12)Agberos
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Hollawaley(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2015
12) space bookers at nairaland

1 Like

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2015
the pipu that will post nonsense just to make fp
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Okaka27(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Mumu president

3 Likes

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Theanonymous9: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by hatux: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2015
7. The fire warriors:- You always see them middle of the road praying fiercefully like say na world war 3..
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2015
The semi illiterate presidential candidate and clueless president
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by hahn(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The semi illiterate presidential candidate and clueless president

And a clueless people
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by falcon01: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2015
you will find pofpof,chinchin and purewater inside chemist
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by adrelanine: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2015
falcon01:
you will find pofpof,chinchin and purewater inside chemist
lmao
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
pwreshbawz:
the pipu that will post nonsense just to make fp
d people dat wil comment on rubbish just to be heard

2 Likes

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Goddygee(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Dis guy no get wrk
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by adrelanine: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Goddygee:
I no get wrk
angry
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
my prophecy for 2015

i can see GeJ in a confined space....

the confinement has a steel bar gate...

i can see a signboard in front of the building, there are letterings on the board, but they are blurry....

wait,,, wait... wait.. .. i can see a K, an I, it is getting clearer...... i can see the letter R, another I...

ohhh, its very lucid now, it says " kirikiri prison"...

sai buhari till GeJ actualize this his inevitable destiny..
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by benuejosh: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
the sharp guys. Yahoo plus guys.
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by joshbouy(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2015
"my fellow widows"
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by okonja(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2015
I love my country no matter what grin
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Olypeppy(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Mama put...mehn the aroma na die..Most Nigerians lack patience and that can be very funny....struggling to buy food,shouting on top of another when food go still reach u you.
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Morhziez(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
true talk
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by CzarRex: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wetin concern me

anyway GeJ till Nigeria Super Eagles lift the FiFa World Cup

1 Like

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Hadewahlay(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
nyc 1
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Juliaann(f): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol mama put nko
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by checkdate(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dreyl:
Vote wisely, Vote buhari
I Promise You, That You Will Regret Campaigning For This Man.
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Fash20: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mega crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Know This Poem, You Went To A Good Primary School / That Awkward Moment In An Exam Hall (photo) / Rare Historical Photos Captured At The Perfect Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.