Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 PM

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To (101192 Views)

6 Ways Ministers Of God Can Avoid Scandals / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by toluleke(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2015
1)Pastor W.F Kumuyi
born 6th of June 1941into a christian family in Erin-ijesha.He is the founder and general superintendent of the deeper life bible church. He is an author of several books .In the early 1970s, kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at unilag. He is a first class graduate in mathematics at the university of Ibadan. He started his church in 1973 which was called deeper life bible study group,he is a man filled with the holy spirit his words from the pulpit touches even the deadliest sinner

2)Pastor Enoch Adeboye
born at ifewara, osun-state. He is the general overseer of the redeemed christian church of God. A graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka and subsequently got his PhD in applied mathematics in university of lagos. He began as an interpreter for the then founder Late Rev. Josiah olufemi Akindayomi. In 1981 Adeboye was appointed general overseer of the church after the death of the founder. He gave up his lecturing job after three years of part-time to become a full-time minister. He has the largest congregation in Nigeria. He is married to Foluke. He is a powerful man of God also filled with the holy spirit and most respect in Nigeria

3)Dr D.K Olukoya
founder of the mountain of fire and miracles ministries. He holds a first class honours degree in microbiology from unilag,PhD in molecular genetics from Reading university united kingdom. A researcher with over seventy scientific publications to his credit. He is a revival of apostolic signs,holy ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of God power to deliver. He trains your hand to wage war and finger to fight. His mentor Late Pastor Joseph Ayo Babalola.He believe in stop them before they stop you. Married to Shade and blessed with a son Elijah toluwani. He believes in deliverance and aggressive prayers

4)Brother Gbile Akanni
lives in Gboko is a teacher of the word he holds an inter-denominational fellowship which attracts christians. He doesn't run a church. He is an itinerant preacher. A man with high understanding of the bible. His ministry LIVING SEED is a weekly fellowship gathering. He has great depth of the word of God. Married to SADE

5) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
PhD holder,general overseer of Christ Embassy .Author of several books among which is the life changing Rhapsody of realities.He is a full time man of God filled with the spirit and depth knowledge of God word. Divorced due to unkown circumstances with his wife Anita

6) Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun
is an ordained minister of the gospel . He is the founder of Life Oasis international churches. His radio/TV programmes LIVING BY ANswer is aired across Nigeria. Author of spirit meat which is freely distributed. He is filled with the holy spirit and his words from the pulpit are powerful.married to Oyenike

7)Bishop David Oyedepo -
born september 27 1954.into a muslim family of Pa Ibrahim in omu-Aran kwara-state. He is the founder of Living faith church worldwide known as winners' chapel. Has the largest auditorium in the world and richest pastor in Nigeria. He is one of the most powerful pastor he is an author and the chancellor of over 2 universities. He is a motivational speaker and teaches on how to give and be prosperous with depth knowledge of the bible ,married to Faith

NB: please add other men of God you have really learnt from and their brief history,never forget behind every successful pastor there is a "pastoress"include their wives names.
Thanks

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Weah96: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2015
toluleke:
1)Pastor W.F Kumuyi
born 6th of June 1941into a christian family in erin-ijesha is the founder and general superintendent of the deeper life bible church. He is an author of several books .In the early 1970s kumuyi worked as an education lecturer at unilag.He is a first class graduate in mathematics at the university of ibadan.He started his church in 1973 which was called deeper life bible study group,he is a man filled with the holy spirit his words from the pulpit touches even the deadliest sinner
2)Pastor Enoch Adeboye born at ifewara,osun-state.He is the general oversees of the redeemed christian church of God.A graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka and subsequently got hir PhD in applied mathematics in university of lagos.He began as an interpreter for the then founder Late Rev. Josiah olufemi Akindayomi.In 1981 Adeboye was appointed general overseer of the church after the death of the founder. He gave up his lecturing job after three years of part-time to become a full-time minister. He has the largest congregation in Nigeria. He is married to Foluke. He is a powerful man of God also filled with the holy spirit
3)Dr D.K Olukoya
4)Brother Gbile Akanni
5) Pastor Chris oyakilome

Where is that Joshua fellow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by toluleke(m): 2:06am On Jan 04, 2015
More images

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by AdeniyiA(m): 2:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Listen to TB Joshua and your life will exude the core values of Christianity if you're willing.
You'll learn practical Christianity thru loving, caring and giving.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by toluleke(m): 2:59am On Jan 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Listen to TB Joshua and your life will exude the core values of Christianity if you're willing
I respect prophet TB joshua but he is well known for healing and miracles the list above are people who teaches indepth about the bible.They are fact I gathered but we are all entitled to our opinions anyways,you can write about him.
Please would love to know

14 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by nlMediator: 3:32am On Jan 04, 2015
I've listened to all of them in person, with the exception of Pastor Kumuyi (who I've listened to or read) and Rev. Areogun (who I've not heard of until now) I endorse your list. These are men God has used mightily to impact our generation. I'd add George Adegboye of Rhema Chapel. He's a walking Bible.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by diablos: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2015
So wat happens if i dont get to hear frm dem b4 i die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by eleojo23: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2015
We thank God for the lives of these men.
While it is recommended that we listen to them, let us not idolize any of them because they are humans like us. They are not infallible and that's why the Bible remains our sure reference point with the Holy Spirit as the best teacher.

And if you notice, each of these men emphasize a certain truth in the bible and when you bring their messages together you have a balanced christian. So it is not advisable to listen to your pastor alone because he will only emphasize the truth which he has received much light on. The christian life is not only about deliverance from Satan and sicknesses, neither is it only about prosperity, neither is it only about dealing with sin nor any other thing that the preacher emphasizes. It is God's will that we be delivered from the hands of Satan and sin and it also His will that we prosper. So you see that listening to only one person makes you strong in only what that preacher emphasizes.

I believe that God has a purpose for giving each pastor a point of emphasis. He wants each truth to be fully developed so that his children can benefit from these truths. But most Christians fail to see the big picture and that's why there is inter-denominational 'war' and 'my pastor is better than yours' syndrome.

Like I said earlier, as you listen to them don't forget to test what they say with the Word not in the spirit of antagonism but in the spirit of one who is on a quest to lay hold on truth.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Naledi14(f): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2015
TB Joshua. That man makes so much sense!

18 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by benuejosh: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
pastor W.F Kumuyi and brother Gbile Akanni the least or better still the Non controversial pastors in Nigeria. almost every other pastor listed there has had a taste of public rubbishing for one shady deed or the other but not for kumuyi and Gbile. i respect this Men of God.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by mascottboy(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2015
I respect my fada Gbile Akanni when it comes to teaching n preacher, Oyedepo when it comes to prophetic, Adeboye when it comes to to humily, kumuyi in salvation n olukoya preayer.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by danielblessing(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
@OP Is that what your bible tells you? . What about other pastors who serve the one true God? What about the missionaries even those present in the northern part of Nigeria right now?. My advice to you @op is that DONT LET YOUR SENTIMENTS DECIDE YOUR FAITH. My word to anyone who may view this post is that the word of God is what every christian should feed on daily before they die !

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by danielblessing(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
eleojo23:
We thank God for the life of this men.
While it is recommended that we listen to them, let us not idolize any of them because they are humans like us. They are not infallible and that's why the Bible remains our sure reference point with the Holy Spirit as the best teacher.

And if you notice, each of these men emphasize a certain truth in the bible and when you bring their messages together you have a balanced christian. So it is not advisable to listen to you pastor alone because he will only emphasize the truth which he has received much light on. The christian life is not only about deliverance from Satan and sicknesses, neither is it only about prosperity, neither is it only about dealing with sin nor any other thing that the preacher emphasizes. It is God's will that we be delivered from the hands of Satan and sin and it also His will that we prosper. So you see that listening to only one person makes you strong in only what that preacher emphasizes.

I believe that God has a purpose for giving each pastor a point of emphasis. He wants each truth to be fully developed so that his children can benefit from these truths. But most Christians fail to see the big picture and that's why there is inter-denominational 'war' and 'my pastor is better than yours' syndrome.

Like I said earlier, as you listen to them don't forget to test what they say with the Word not in the spirit of antagonism but in the spirit of one who is on a quest to lay hold on truth.

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by toluleke(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
danielblessing:
@OP Is that what your bible tells you? . What about other pastors who serve the one true God? What about the missionaries even those present in the northern part of Nigeria right now?. My advice to you @op is that DONT LET YOUR SENTIMENTS DECIDE YOUR FAITH. My word to anyone who may view this post is that the word of God is what every christian should feed on daily before they die !
I won't agree nor disagree with you. All men of God should make this list but this are the popular ones that we have heard them. The bible is the standard but God has also placed some people to be our mentors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by nlMediator: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2015
eleojo23:
We thank God for the life of these men.
And if you notice, each of these men emphasize a certain truth in the bible and when you bring their messages together you have a balanced christian. So it is not advisable to listen to you pastor alone because he will only emphasize the truth which he has received much light on. The christian life is not only about deliverance from Satan and sicknesses, neither is it only about prosperity, neither is it only about dealing with sin nor any other thing that the preacher emphasizes. It is God's will that we be delivered from the hands of Satan and sin and it also His will that we prosper. So you see that listening to only one person makes you strong in only what that preacher emphasizes.

I concur.

That's why pastors should encourage their members to listen to other preachers, while staying on guard. Such Christians will likely be better and stronger Christians, which redounds to the benefit of their local church. Insisting on hearing only from one pastor or only those under him is not helpful to the believers. In fact, even the big pastors benefit(ed) from various sources over the years.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by hydeka: 5:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Good list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by duni04(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2015
danielblessing:
Abi. Abeg forgive the OPs ignorance

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by kinnex(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2015
The next time you find yourself in the ancient city of Abeokuta, remember to stop by at Father's House, Odo-eran, Obantoko, Abeokuta..

You will find a man sent by God who has been a blessing to thousands. Only fools doubt proofs. I am a living witness. Several other destinies have been shapened and fragrance added to their lives.

His name: Pastor Wale Akinronbi (A Man of extra-ordinary grace and anointing)

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by issylarry(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2015
May God help us all oooo
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by saxwizard(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2015
nice
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by aieromon(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2015
I only listen to Pastor Sam Adeyemi,no offense.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by EternalBeing: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigeria, we are so blessed. Although, we have our inadequacies but our Love for Almighty GOD, prayers and efforts to be holy has been paying off without us noticing. I strongly believe this is why earth quakes, land slide, typhoons from our antlantic Ocean, hurricanes, catastrophies and different natural disasters are not happening in Nigeria. YHWH is a faithful GOD, a rewarder. HE loves us specially, it's now left for us to love ourselves so that unnatural disasters like bokoharam and the likes would be a thing of the past. I love and believe in Nigeria!

GOD Almighty, we thank you for creating and bringing up these great men in Nigeria. They are true eternal Blessings to this Generation and the ones yet unborn world-wide!

6 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ROZZAYY(f): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Daddy GO and my pastor I love him so much- Dr DK Olukoya r d koko oooo. Rev Oyedepo is also awesome. Dey r d key for me. As for Chris oyakilome am sorry but I can't listen to a man who can't kip his marriage!
Reverend Yomi kasali of Foundation of truth assembly is wonderful too. Let's try listen to him on channel 252 dstv or silverbird sun 230 pm. Thanchu!

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by femimike1(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2015
dis topic make it to d front page at last
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Chidexter(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2015
i only listen to my reverend fathers; the thing is the world is so corrupt its hard to know who to listen to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Trendy247: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2015
LISTEN TO IN TERMS OF...??
WHAT ABOUT APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN WHOSE PROPHESIES ALWAYS COME TO PASS?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2015
OP high on kwaleh skunk as @ 12AM?

Pls where's Pastor Tunde Bakare on ur list? undecided

U could atleast add d bling bling crooner na, dat's PaPA Ayo Oritshejafor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by ygenius: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2015
What of psT seun?atleast my coMment is better than booking
Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by zeezboy(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2015
I luv my baba WF Kumuyi!
But i go still book space weather GEJ or GMB!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by Google63(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2015
nlMediator:
I've listened to all of them in person, with the exception of Pastor Kumuyi (who I've listened to or read) and Rev. Areogun (who I've not heard of until now) I endorse your list. These are men God has used mightily to impact our generation. I'd add George Adegboye of Rhema Chapel. He's a walking Bible.
Yeah God bless George Adegboye, he's really a walking Bible

3 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by kingdavid2015: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Rev.Mbaka is the Elijah of our time. Gif is with him to expose the government

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To by unmask: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Nawa O..... Na preachers turn today.... When list of non-money oriented pastors go comot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.