Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby (39953 Views)

Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / Man Completes 30yr Jail Sentence. Kills Own Mother 2 Days After Returning Home! / Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by udysweet(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Here I am interceding every single hour for a lot of my loved ones married and with no kids,those who pay somuch just to have a missed period. Yeah we know a lot. Of us aree guilty back then of almost same degree of offence,but dat was b4 d baby evn formed! May Almighty God hav mercy upon us all,Amen. Lord please forgive us our sins,and its consequences on our latter lives. She would have just taken that child to an agency,someone is der to grab it from her b4 u say jack!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by cococandy(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2015
I don't believe this woman is well. If she hated the idea of being a mom so much, she would have had an abortion. Simples.

This is a clear case of post partum depression. Classic signs include display of intense hatred towards the new born. Her words in this OP shows she wasn't remorseful not was she afraid of the consequences. Classic signs

Some women experience mental imbalance during and after labor periods. That's why every pregnant woman should have some sort of support not for her self but for the sake of the unborn baby.
Sadly we are no very well informed about such things in Nigeria.

@normal girls
Close your legs or Use protection to avoid
"he denied the pregnancy"

Men stand up to your responsibilities so that some woman suffering from post-labor psychosis won't kill your new baby. Your new baby? Like you care undecided

Who am I kidding?

The mental health of every pregnant woman should be adequately monitored and the baby taken from her if she shows signs of being unstable and baby can be returned when she's well again(usually takes a while though)

These kids tossed into gutters and strangled or cut to death should have been protected if there was a serious mental health assessment scheme going on in our maternity homes and hospitals.

Then again who am I kidding?

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by francobarresi: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Y do such news of people killing others always emanating from Ebonyi?
are u sure u are alright? the question u asked is so childish.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2015
I don't blame the lady, I blame the useless people who reported to the police instead of setting her on fire. angry

That's why I love lagosians
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by mencade4: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Funniez:
councilor, who asked u
governor....you didnt want us to read it that is why.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by mencade4: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2015
cococandy:
I don't believe this woman is well. If she hated the idea of being a mom so much, she would have had an abortion. Simples.

This is a clear case of post partum depression. Classic signs include display of intense hatred towards the new born. Her words in this OP shows she wasn't remorseful not was she afraid of the consequences. Classic signs

Some women experience mental imbalance during and after labor periods. That's why every pregnant woman should have some sort of support not for her self but for the sake of the unborn baby.

@normal girls

Men stand up to your responsibilities so that some woman suffering from post-labor psychosis won't kill your new baby. Your new baby? Like you care undecided

Who am I kidding?

The mental health of every pregnant woman should be adequately monitored and the baby taken from her if she shows signs of being unstable and baby can be returned when she's well again(usually takes a while though)

These kids tossed into gutters and strangled or cut to death should have been protected if there was a serious mental health assessment scheme going on in our maternity homes and hospitals.

mental health?

The way many ladies delivered and dumped innocent babies in suck away, refuse dump and roadside abi?

Saying mental assessment is an opaque excuse for them to continue to thread on this part of wickedness.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Y do such news of people killing others always emanating from Ebonyi?

In all of this all your head couple muscle out is tribalism/sectionalism.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Bluetooth2:

I don't blame the lady, I blame the useless people who reported to the police instead of setting her on fire. angry

That's why I love lagosians

You're heartless. What is the difference between you and her ? So she should be set on fire because of what she did ?
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Duplik8t77(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2015
this is iniquitous.....
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2015
jingh:
No sane woman will do dat.
Nine month of pregnancy wount let anyone try or wish harm to her child.
she should be taken for mental evaluation.

What is your definition of sane ? She's mentally okay.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by KMB: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2015
It's just mental illness.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by johhnnie(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
What an ugly wicked soul , if you were killed the day you were born would you have the life you are planing to enjoy ?

I just can't believe a woman had the mind to strangle her own child , she should be taken to a psychatric home .
Ti iponju ba po lapoju born again a se so.

though, the deed was a wicked one but still never be to hasty to judge her decision until u are exactly on her spot. Bitter but true.

*crying*
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by wiseman2011(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Lord jesus mercy on her soul. For the departed soul rest in peace dear.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Toyrem: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
MUDERER!

DESTROYER OF PERFECT GIFT!!

MAKE GOD SEAL THAT YOUR WOMB! angry
. Amen
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by phlame(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
jingh:
yeah am I really seeing you too commenting

Thank you...

Pliz don't ask me why...
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Mrbigman1(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Ladies and Gintel men, she's not any different from ppl who ve committed abortion. Dnt be judge her much, is it cos no body saw u wen u did urs? God see our most secret thoughts.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by scalez: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2015
calfranc:
Psychiatric help is what she needs. But instead what we would get is throwing into jail and raising a worse version of this woman. Our justice system, tufiakwa

Medically, Nigeria is still backward. After putting puts to bed some women need immediate psychiatric help as in the case of this woman. I am sure the maternity home would have seen signs of the woman being mentally unstable but couldn't do anything because they weren't equipped for that. Some of the 4 billion naira budgeted for Aso Rock tenant feeding would have taken care of issues like this.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2015
cococandy:

@normal girls

Who am I kidding?

Your advice is only applicable when there is money. Sorry.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Naledi14(f): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Just looking at her picture you can see she is not mentally fine upstairs.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

You're heartless. What is the difference between you and her ? So she should be set on fire because of what she did ?

Heartless you said ?

She killed an innocent baby so she doesn't deserve to live. I'm sure you will be happy if the police finally frees her and she roams around the street, gets pregnant again and kills another soul.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2015
OP, what do you know about this? Are you the man who impregnated her? Say the truth! Am waiting..
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Ladies and Gintel men, she's not any different from ppl who ve committed abortion. Dnt be judge her much, is it cos no body saw u wen u did urs? God see our most secret thoughts.

I sight you.

Most people who are shouting crucify her...crucify her, are engaging in premarital se,x, adultery, committing atrocities and the rest in secret. She should be helped to regain a normal life. In Nigeria, Nothing surprises me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
What an ugly wicked soul , if you were killed the day you were born would you have the life you are planing to enjoy ?

I just can't believe a woman had the mind to strangle her own child , she should be taken to a psychatric home .

*crying*

#sorry darling # this is so unfair.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2015
diablos:
BY NGOZI UWUJARE

A 25-year-old woman in Ebo­nyi State, Ugochukwu Otu, has done the abominable by killing her one-day baby girl soon after she was discharged from a maternity home.

Otu did it so that she would be free to live her life as she pleases and avoid the maternal responsibility of caring for the baby. The horrific act was committed on December 22, 2014 in Enohia Nkalu Afikpo North Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.

Ordinarily, the safe delivery of the innocent baby would have been considered a welcome Christmas gift from God in the home of any of the uncountable number of women, who are eager to experience the joy of motherhood, but cannot do so either through natural conception or IVF and are therefore compelled to go to lengths to adopt babies they lovingly nurture and raise as their own. But this mother from hell chose the route of infamy as the devil egged her on and she killed the baby, put her dead body in a black polyethylene bag and dumped it in a bush near Ndibe beach road in her area.

As Sunday Sun learnt from the Ebonyi State Police Commissioner, Maigari Dikko, nemesis caught up with her when neighbours began asking her about the baby.

Realising that providence had put the spot light on her secret, Out confessed her evil deed and took the people to the where she dumped the baby. Shocked youths in the community then trooped to a nearby a police station to report the matter and she was arrested.

At the headquarters of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Ebonyi State Police Command, where she is being held, Otu spoke with Sunday Sun.

Showing no remorse, Otu said: “I killed my one-day old baby girl intentionally because I don’t have N500 for her medical treatment. I want to be free lady. I didn’t have any intention to get pregnant. I was impregnated by one man called Monday, a native of Ozizza Afikpo North LGA. But later he refused to accept the pregnancy and I didn’t plan for it. I am not ready to marry; I want to be a free lady. I had to strangle the baby girl and put the corpse in a black poly­thene bag and dumped it along Ndibe beach road, near the bush. I don’t regret killing my baby because nobody was responsible for her upkeep.”

The Assistant Commissioner of Police in-charge of SCID, Mrs. Augustina Ogbodo informed Sunday Sun the police recovered the corpse of the baby, and added that the suspect would be charged to court soon for the murder of the baby girl.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=98678

At the bolded, when she was opening legs for the man, enjoying the whole series of sex, who was responsible for the act that time? Gone are the days when women valued children so much, now, they either abort it, born and kill the baby or simply born and sell it off like a commodity. Our foremothers would surely shed tears for this generation. Smh!
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Phillfree(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2015
Id!ot, you don't want a baby but you want to continue phucking abi? Where would you have been if your mum did same to you? May God 4give you.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by That9jaVine(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2015
cry
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
U giggled , threw your legs wide open, moaned ,then you got the likely results. Instead of becoming responsible for your actions you decided to kill an innocent child.
Thats fUgly.

At the bolded, how did you know she did all that during the act?
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Heartless you said ?

She killed an innocent baby so she doesn't deserve to live. I'm sure you will be happy if the police finally frees her and she roams around the street, gets pregnant again and kills another soul.

I'm not in support of her killing her baby. Everyone deserves to live. But killing her in return is absolute nonsense. Who says she won't live right if she is getting it right ? Are you a Muslim ? Everyone is precious before God, nothing is new under the sun . Help her regain her life instead of ending it.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Haryorqunley(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2015
Heartless lady
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by bee444: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:

*crying*

Call her names and whatever. Even go ahead and say "there's no justification for the killing', but one thing is certain, the media got you where they want... pot calling kettle black.

It was an horrific thing to do, but hey, did you come to her rescue? or would you have visited every hospital looking to free and help every woman in her situation? I don't judge and most times do understand why things happens. You have to get inside the heart of these people before you know what is really going on.

I bet she has a Church she attends but doesn't see help coming from such. You guys alienate people and when the worst happens, you come here and judge.
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

I'm not in support of her killing her baby. Everyone deserves to live. But killing her in return is absolute nonsense. Who says she won't live right if she is getting it right ? Are you a Muslim ? Everyone is precious before God, nothing is new under the sun . Help her regain her life instead of ending it.

Every constitution in the world says when you commit first degree murder, you get killed in return. What's your fuss about this whole thing ?

Do you have a child ? When you have one, you will know how it feels losing it talkless of the mother killing the child by herself. Your arugument is hysterical !
Re: Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2015
blesseddivah:
C her ugly face like a ********

Hmmmmm, my future children will be pleased to have those melons on your chest as their mother's milk factory. How abt that?

Kuyat esit o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.