Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army (2765 Views)

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by lagbaja(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari’s certificates with us, says Army

JANUARY 4, 2015 BY FIDELIS SORIWEI 103 COMMENTS

Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.)
The authorities of the Nigerian Army have said the service will readily release credentials and certificates in its custody to serving and retired officers in need of them.

The Director, Amy Public Relations, Brig.-Gen. Olajide Laleye, said in an exclusive interview with our correspondent in Abuja on Wednesday.

He said the procedure for the retrieval or collection of the certificates was known to all serving or retired officers of the military.

The Army spokesman was reacting to a declaration by the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd), that his credentials were with the military.

Our correspondent asked Laleye if it was true that the military was keeping the General’s certificates.

Buhari had said in an affidavit he deposed to at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory on November 24, 2014 and received by Independent National Electoral Commission on December 18, 2014, that all his certificates were with the Secretary, Military Board.

“I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein.

“All my academic qualifications, documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose,” Buhari stated.

But Laleye stated that the Army would not refuse any officer whose certificates were in its custody from getting them if the existing procedure was followed.

He said the Army could not have deprived anybody access to his credentials since the credentials did not belong to the service.

He said, “Every serving and retired Army officer has at least a copy of his certificates and credentials kept in the Nigerian Army while that same serving and retired officer has copies of those same certificates and credentials.

“And there is a laid-down procedure to request for certificates. It is known to any serving and retired officer.

“If you want anything checked in your file, you simply follow the due process and it would be given to you because the credentials belong to you.”

“The Nigerian Army does not refuse to give anybody his credentials if the due process is followed. Now, take note of this. Not only does the Nigerian Army keep these things, the individual officers, whether serving or retired, have copies.”

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Pergrace: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Good for him
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Flye: 6:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Why will the military allow itself to be used by politicians, if it is with you why play some silly pranks in the first place, God!!!!!! What is wrong with every sector of our nation?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Flye: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Why will the military allow itself to be used by politicians, if it is with you why play some silly pranks in the first place, God!!!!!! What is wrong with every sector of our nation? OK Pooh.
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2015
wrong title.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Punch newspapers are a very big disgrace to the journalism profession!!! The headline has got no to do with the body of the news

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by lagbaja(m): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
Punch newspapers are a very big disgrace to the journalism profession!!! The headline has got no to do with the body of the news

Bubbles busted ?
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by austinvsb1(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2015
All this drama has made buhari popular and in a positive way.. pdp is making buhari the victim (the oppressed) and humans by default love and support the oppressed, despising the oppressors.

Y'all can continue with ur certificate sagas. we are very aware that you want to force the general out of the elections by all means. Nigerians are wiser and right behind the general this time!

There is nothing that can stop the wind of change!

Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2015
lagbaja:

Bubbles busted ?

Thank God other media outlets reported it.Punch lies cannot save Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2015
austinvsb1:
All this drama has made buhari popular and in a positive way.. pdp is making buhari the victim (the oppressed) and humans by default love and support the oppressed, despising the oppressors.

Y'all can continue with ur certificate sagas. we are very aware that you want to force the general out of the elections by all means. Nigerians are wiser and right behind the general this time!

Sai Buhari

Victim indeed!!! Buhari obviously enlisted into the Nigerian army without having the requisite qualifications.it is a very big shame to the Nigerian army and the country at large

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by funkiebully: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Either punch or d OP is lieing.

The title said original copies, the body says photocopy.

Who una wan deceive?

#buhari show ur original certificate

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by donphilopus: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Just like how Vanguard disgraced journalism yesterday by quoting an anonymous source as Army?! Guy, wake up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by lagbaja(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2015
when this certificate uproar is over ( as it will) , I hope you still have more in your bags. Whatever you come up with, change must come anyway. Voice populei, voice dei. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Anyone who stands on the way of this change may be stampeded by the surging crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari keeps getting popular.
Chukwudi44, i we ike gbuo onwe gi maka Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2015
I still can't see the part that says the military has the originals. I read it has a copy while officers had theirs, so why is Buhari allowing his name to be dragged in the mud like this? I no go school be say I no go school but I still ruled over professors as a head of state grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by tit(f): 6:35am On Jan 04, 2015
lagbaja:
when this certificate uproar is over ( as it will) , I hope you still have more in your bags. Whatever you come up with, change must come anyway. Voice populei, voice dei. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Anyone who stands on the way of this change may be stampeded by the surging crowd.

we want the pictures of Buhari drinking beer with his son-in-law in Awka, Anambra state during christmas!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2015
funkiebully:

Who una wan deceive?

I don't think the fake General has any certificate.Even if he has a photocopy, all he needs to do is to send his examination no to waec to verify its authenticity. He does not need the original certificates to prove his case.

Buhari should not only be disqualified but should also be prosecuted and stripped of his rank as he obviously came into the army with a forged credentials which invalidates his enlistment and ranks attained

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by walexGodson(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Goddygee(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2015
abg hw dat one take affect price of garri?
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by ratiken(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2015
No need for long stories

Buhari should provide his certificates.... simples
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by richybanky(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Now that we know the army is holding his credentials and certificates OGA buhari can you kindly go and retrieve it and submit it to INEC to stop all this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by mrphysics(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2015
mumu people with mumu president exhibiting mumu character in a mumu country governed by mumu party

1 Like

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by ofala(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Am I the only that had noticed the clandestine admittance(by Aso Rock), of GMB's sure victory? Yet the need to 'shoot' him down before the contest by any means possible.

Wishes of majority of Nigerians must prevail, come 14th Feb.

#GMB/OSINBANJO2015

austinvsb1:

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by RebelLeader15(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2015
I Hon(Chief) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 aka SEUN's Elder Brother on Nairaland wish to announce to the general public that I am the proud owner of the 3 spaces.

I booked and have paid for it....

So beware of 419s including my son KAMORU (Omo ale jatijati) and SBA#

If you are interested in buying any of the space, pls call my number 08169343652

Hon(Chief HERBALIST) Agbalowomeri RebelLeader15 announcing for the Family
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Ijebulogic(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2015
The ruling party is clutching at straws and this is GOOD news! It means they are panicking and when you panic, you don't think straight...you will eventually do or say something that exposes you. The General is focused on winning..the ruling party is relying on slander...what a weak strategy
Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Why these unnecessary distraction? The Army should resolve this and stop allowing itself to be used for politics by pro-GEJ apologists. I am 100% with the amiable general.

#iBelieveBuhari
#Buhari2015 is a patriotic call

1 Like

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by OtunbaJega: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Bad news for the children of hate ............. If I say GM you say B & if I say PY you say O

As for me and my household, our vote will do the trick in the picture below

GMB/PYO 2015. Nigeria o ni daru oooo!!!!

seun, ishilove , obinoscopy, ngakwe what are you people waiting for abi you no want traffic jam for front page again

1 Like

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by luvmijeje(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Vanguard newspaper is more of a disgrace to the journalism profession.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2015
funkiebully:

Who una wan deceive?

where did you see "photocopy"? Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's (Copies Of) Certificates With Us - Army by onihaxy: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2015
austinvsb1:

Sai Buhari

Popular for where?. My die hard buhari fans whom I have as friends are gradually getting weak.
Let the general just provide and upload his certificates. That's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President GEJ Fake Act Busted!!!! / What Lord Lugard Said About The Amalgamation Of North And South In Nigeria. / photo of sule lamido,kwankwaso,ganduje and shekaru, when they were boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.