Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals (38055 Views)

Best And Healthiest Way To Cook White Rice For Weight Loss / Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers / How To Portion Nigerian Meals For Weight Loss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by santes: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2015
Bump
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by tuslakoncept: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Incorporate the Asian BLack Seed oil plus our local raw honey into to your everyday lifestyle

Cut down on fastening and food with high calories

Exercise regularly.

Achieve results!!!

What'sApp 07031315222

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by deybholar(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello all. Please let's keep this thread alive. Looking at losing 15kg too. I got this 800 calorie daily meal and I need motivation to be able to follow up.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
deybholar:
Hello all. Please let's keep this thread alive. Looking at losing 15kg too. I got this 800 calorie daily meal and I need motivation to be able to follow up.
Currently on a weight loss meal plan too, with the hope of loosing at least 7-9kg every two weeks.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by AdaIhiala(f): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello house! What a nice and motivating thread. I currently weigh 113 but I want to go down to 80 by the year end. I try to limit my intake to mostly protein and less fruit cos of sugar.I also do some running around.I ate smoked fish this morning.not planning on eating again today.I really need to see great changes.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
AdaIhiala:
Hello house! What a nice and motivating thread. I currently weigh 113 but I want to go down to 80 by the year end. I try to limit my intake to mostly protein and less fruit cos of sugar.I also do some running around.I ate smoked fish this morning.not planning on eating again today.I really need to see great changes.
Welldone @ AdaIhiala, but why the less fruits. I think you need more fruit & veggies sef.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by AceMiss: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello house,please I want to ask if eating noodles in small portion(the small pack) is healthy because am addicted and I also want to lose weight. Please help
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by deybholar(f): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
AceMiss:
Hello house,please I want to ask if eating noodles in small portion(the small pack) is healthy because am addicted and I also want to lose weight. Please help

It is not in any way healthy. Noodles contain high amount of sodium which can trigger water retention and bloating. As hard as it seems, try to eliminate it from your diet.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Destinygrl(f): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2015
hmmm its bn 1 month 3dys n I haven't lost any weight may b I hit a plateau.
but I shl try so hard to loss as much weight as possible in d next 1 month 2dys
so help me God
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by sonssyo: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
i am in trouble oooooo,115kg here, given myself target of 80. loosing weight no be small fin,abeg wetin i go do?dou i hv lost 5kg already
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by psycologist: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
If ure an indomie addict try eating spaghetti instead and make sure u drink tea three times daily
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Girltee1(f): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
psycologist:
If ure an indomie addict try eating spaghetti instead and make sure u drink tea three times daily
shocked
Lol. What type of tea?
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by gleatz: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Girltee1:
shocked
Lol. What type of tea?

Green Tea or lipton. Take skimmed milk (e.g 3 crown) and not milk with full cream.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by psycologist: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Girltee1:
shocked
Lol. What type of tea?
green tea
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by giftee1: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
I will also want 2 loss some weight around my waist and stomach pls I rily need help

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by psycologist: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
although this tea is very scarce to get it really helps to lose weight no matter wat u eat.try oolong tea
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by prettyjo(f): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2015
three crown is not a skimmed milk.why not try marvel skimmed milk.av been using it and the taste is good
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by danny2010(f): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello ladies, i just stumbled on the thread for minutes ago. Please im looking to 'get rid of'( thx destinygurl for the correction) some weight. I currently weigh 83kg and want to lose weight to 63kg. Please support me! Thanks for the great thread, let's keep it alive
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
i want to lose weight from 80kg to 55kg.ill start taking lot of teas.watching my diets and doing jillian micheal's dvd workout.ill start updating my food plan tomorow
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by bebe2(f): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Well done all, any result yet?

Am hoping to lose 15kg.

My main issue is carbohydrate .

I want eat more vegetable and protein.

fingers crossed smiley
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Seeing results big time ...i dont eat after 6pm. I cut down my carbs, I take more fruits & veggies.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
dnt avoid carbohydrates.there are certain carbohydrates that are good for d body e.g whole wheat bread,sweet potatoe,and brown rice.avoid anytin white e.g white rice,yam,white bread,indomie.also avoid fried foods eat roasted ones instead.plantain flour is very good for an afternoon meal.im not sure about moin moin since u nid more than a tablespoon of oil to cook it.and make sure u train your body start exercising slowly nd make sure u warmup before doing exercises.green tea is perfect to take before exercise it increases your energy and metabolism.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Destinygrl(f): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
yay i now weight 30 kg less , its not easy but totally worth it , had a bmi of an obese, over weight and now a bmi of a normal person
but still got 17 more kg to shed.
to ths joining newly , u r welcome grls
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by tohpahz(f): 3:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Okay.. lemme subscribe to this..

Not really fat.Weigh 68kg.have a bmi of 22 or so.. still in the normal range . but the way i eat ehn..
Lolzz.. am trying to reduce it tho..
Let me see if this would wrk!
Morning!!
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by GBAGAAUN(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
I looking for how to lose all my gfs now. they're the weight I want to lost seriously. I buy recharge card, crème, pant and bra..even shampoo. ayam tired!
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
so far i ate brownrice,soyamilk,blacktea,lemon water nd i did d 7mins HIIT workout.i still cnt do a 1hr workout bt gradually building my strenght.i nid to lose dis weight sharply.ill update my current weight from 80kg after 2weeks.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Present oooo, weighing 88kg, target is 23kg. Long term process to hit 65kg and maintaining it.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by corisande: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm presently weighting 78
I'll love to loose 10kg
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Destinygrl(f): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
tohpahz:
Okay.. lemme subscribe to this..

Not really fat.Weigh 68kg.have a bmi of 22 or so.. still in the normal range . but the way i eat ehn..
Lolzz.. am trying to reduce it tho..
Let me see if this would wrk!
Morning!!
hi
u cld try to drink alot of water bfr meals to avoid over eating

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Losing weight is really achievable, I started wit 85KG late last year, and I checked today and got 78KG. Still on the matter.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Eveluv:
Losing weight is really achievable, I started wit 85KG late last year, and I checked today and got 78KG. Still on the matter.
Pls do you mind sharing how you achieved it?
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by tuslakoncept: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Tusla honey supplies raw unprocessed bee honey to hospitals, homes, offices, churches...

Its unadulterated, its raw, no additives, no preservatives and no expiry dates.

Give it a try today, also kindly recommend Tusla Honey to family and friends if you have been buying from us, they all need it.

To order yours Call 07031315222, 08180705560
BBM: 2A4E4D29 Home/Office delivery also available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / How To Fix An Oversalted Meal / Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.