Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals (37918 Views)

Best And Healthiest Way To Cook White Rice For Weight Loss / Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers / How To Portion Nigerian Meals For Weight Loss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by spacyzuma(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eveluv:
I'm back and better and yeah! The difference is clear.
I started with 85kg, now I'm 74kg, hoping to lose 9kg's more.

Amazing photos. Kudos on your progress.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by AmyMarins(f): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2015
It's been a long time! My ladies, how has it been? Am inspired my d before and after pictures seen here. Still struggling with mine *sadface*.

So, there's this @fitgirls group I follow on Instagram. They always have 28days weighloss program, encouraging ladies that want to shed some weight. They start together, share some food recipes together, suggest types of exercises like, 20jumpback, 20sideplank, 20situps etc. Am thinking, we shud do same. We'll be encouraging one another.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2015
AmyMarins:
It's been a long time! My ladies, how has it been? Am inspired my d before and after pictures seen here. Still struggling with mine *sadface*.
So, there's this @fitgirls group I follow on Instagram. They always have 28days weighloss program, encouraging ladies that want to shed some weight. They start together, share some food recipes together, suggest types of exercises like, 20jumpback, 20sideplank, 20situps etc. Am thinking, we shud do same. We'll be encouraging one another.

Long time. What' have you been up to Nne. Me I think 28days is more like a crash course. We can do a three month thing instead. Each month With a specific goal concerning change in lifestyle

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Drkul(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello everyone, hope we doing great. Just stumbled on this thread, hope its not dead, let's revive this thread plss

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by prosperinall(f): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Really lets revive it

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
yes i am in...i am not new to the whole weight loss thing, i recently just created a food table for myself with the hope to start next month together with a 30 day abs and thigh challenge....i want to weigh 60kg i am currently 70kg and i have a good shape but i dont feel fit ...so here we are!!!!!! LETS DO THIS cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
detutu1:
yes i am in...i am not new to the whole weight loss thing, i recently just created a food table for myself with the hope to start next month together with a 30 day abs and thigh challenge....i want to weigh 60kg i am currently 70kg and i have a good shape but i dont feel fit ...so here we are!!!!!! LETS DO THIS cool cool cool cool cool

Great detutu1
Do you care to share the food table with us here...who knows someone might be interested.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
lol ok ma...The table is a personal one i created from the study of several food tables, i feel the meals are readily available the portion size and exercise is also paramount...opinions and criticisms are welcome
debolly:

Great detutu1
Do you care to share the food table with us here...who knows someone might be interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
detutu1:
lol ok ma...The table is a personal one i created from the study of several food tables, i feel the meals are readily available the portion size and exercise is also paramount...opinions and criticisms are welcome
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
detutu1:
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
have you viewed it? [quote author=debolly post=36889724][/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by mignone(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
happy Sunday friends. jst stumbled on this thread & wonder y it's dead already. let's resurrect it; wanna shed sm weight too."sprinkles holy water on thread "

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Drkul(f): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
mignone:
happy Sunday friends. jst stumbled on this thread & wonder y it's dead already. let's resurrect it; wanna shed sm weight too."sprinkles holy water on thread "
cheesy your holy water works wonders o. So how far have you gone and how many kg do you intend to loose within what time frame
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
funny cheesy...i pray the holy water revives it oooooooo....Amen!!!
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wow...it had better be revived ooo.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
oya let us start ...I am Detutu...I weigh 70kg i have the goal to be 60kg by December 2015...I am a member of truppr but i have not been chanced to partake in any event. I watch what i take most times...I am on water therapy since September 1...3litres a day. been going well so far...i wish to start jogging 4/5 days a week and i just started walking to my junction (today) i hope to walk back too in the evening...recently shared a table i created few weeks ago...i have started on that. cheesy looking foward to my gorgoeus figure in few months!!! grin
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good start detutu1, I am my moniker cheesy...I weighed 100kg as at February, I started following a group on facebook and weighed 75kg in May. Since then I think I've been careless with both eating and exercise. I've not jogged for a month now. I hope to bounce back & work towards 60 which is my ideal weight.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
that is nice, hw do you intend to do this? what is the name of the facebook group?
debolly:
Good start detutu1, I am my moniker cheesy...I weighed 100kg as at February, I started following a group on facebook and weighed 75kg in May. Since then I think I've been careless with both eating and exercise. I've not jogged for a month now. I hope to bounce back & work towards 60 which is my ideal weight.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
I intend following that food plan you posted...coupled with exercises & detox.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
chilling....already started mine...jogging has started too 30mins grin
debolly:
I intend following that food plan you posted...coupled with exercises & detox.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Detutu1, how's it going with you
Yeaaah...lest I forget, I checked my weight on wednesday...now 69kg.
Still on the matter.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 3:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Impressive wink I haven't checked mine yet but clothes are loose...I don't have a bathroom scale. cry
debolly:
Detutu1, how's it going with you
Yeaaah...lest I forget, I checked my weight on wednesday...now 69kg.
Still on the matter.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by honeysplash: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello house, am inspired by this thread, i weigh 82kg and want to get rid of 20kg,currently cutting off sugar and carbonated drinks, eating lots of fruits and walking to my junction everyday.
I hope it works.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2015
honeysplash:
Hello house, am inspired by this thread, i weigh 82kg and want to get rid of 20kg,currently cutting off sugar and carbonated drinks, eating lots of fruits and walking to my junction everyday.
I hope it works.

Goodstart, honeysplash....it'll work with dedication
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by mignone(f): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Drkul:

cheesy your holy water works wonders o. So how far have you gone and how many kg do you intend to loose within what time frame
hi friends.I have not really started any routine for now&I think I weighed abt 94kg d last time I was @ d clinic. but I covet a slimmer body
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by mignone(f): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Drkul:

hi friends.I have not really started any routine for now&I think I weighed abt 94kg d last time I was @ d clinic.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Obunse1: 3:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Following
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2015
mignone:

hi friends.I have not really started any routine for now&I think I weighed abt 94kg d last time I was @ d clinic.

Thank God smileyyou have a good body...buh you've gotta work on it still, the fat is still there you know.
Share the routine you have in mind with us.
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Goodday fitfam...
I joined a nationwide fitness group called truppr...its been on for sometime but I was only opportuned to joined yesterday. We ran....my total km(s) for yesterday was 5.98km + massive calories burnt & did aerobics. It was stressful but worthwhile. Feel free to join by registering online.
#fitfam#
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by mignone(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
debolly:
Goodday fitfam...
I joined a nationwide fitness group called truppr...its been on for sometime but I was only opportuned to joined yesterday. We ran....my total km(s) for yesterday was 5.98km + massive calories burnt & did aerobics. It was stressful but worthwhile. Feel free to join by registering online.
#fitfam#
how does that work pls, will there be a common meeting place?
@ debolly, U mean wif my 94 kg?
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by detutu1: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2015
quote author=debolly post=38189245]Goodday fitfam...
#fitfam#[/quote] i have been a member on truppr since 2014 but i v not been to an event b4! Even though I register cry....I need the will power to be actively involved. ...attending any event soon?
Re: A Thread For Weight Loss Progress And Goals by Destinygrl(f): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
hey grls how is d weight coming off.
i joined a 5 weeks weight loss challenge and thought i'd share
.africanweightloss.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Fix An Oversalted Meal / Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) / Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.