Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? (44580 Views)

Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed / There Are 3 Kinds Of Heaven As Described In The Bible. Which One Applies To You / The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? by Sweetnecta: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ you may just as well shake the cyber dust at me.

but in all of that, you didn't answer the many questions that i raised from the 3 verses. these were just what i saw without having to read the verses but just casually. defend you religion by proving it with clear evidence. i guess you dont have any, sine jesus you said will judge the living and the dead, yet it is the 12 followers that will judge the not living and dead 12 tribes of israel, i guess if jesus position is to hold, yet God will Jude all through jesus. each verse makes the others lies.

man. make up your mind and stop inviting anyone into confusion, if you choose to be in it for a lifetime.
Re: Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? by abz2000: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2011
if you look at both of the books - you will find that one has been heavily edited by dishonest persons,
this is despite the fact that there are many respectful texts remaining in the previous scriptures with sayings from the prophet's (may God's peace be upon them).

the fact that the genealogy provided in genesis shows Abraham (pbuh) to have been alive at the time of Noah (pbuh) shows that there are big edits here:

it shows in the edited previous scripture that Noah (pbuh) died 2006 years after the creation of Adam (pbuh)
and that Abraham (pbuh) was born 1948 years after the creation of Adam (pbuh)

this would imply that Abraham (pbuh) was 58 years of age when Noah (pbuh) died
we know that this is not sensible as Abraham came and found his people deeply entrenched in idolatry for generations - Including the tyrant king Nimrod.
- this would not be likely while the generation those carried in the Ark were still alive and the last remnant of idolaters had been destroyed.

i have provided a chart  - don't know if it's visible so i will also add links - you may have to remove spaces,

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/abz2000123/AbrahamsGenealogy.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/abz2000123/AbrahamsGenealogy-2.jpg

peace

Re: Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? by azeezpop(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2011
No need of too much aguement,what i know is that i'm in the right path,no shaking! I have read much from the both sriptures.
Qur'an never change and i've seen many types and alterated Bibles,though i'm not here to condemn others religion but if you are sure of what you are holding,you may stand by it. May GOD open our eyes.
Sallam alaykum!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.