Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Friend Was Robbed And Assaulted In One Chance Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friend Was Robbed And Assaulted In One Chance Experience (1246 Views)

Hilarious Photo: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? / How I Was Robbed Last Night / My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend Was Robbed And Assaulted In One Chance Experience by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
This happened on Friday, please guys beware of the buses you board,
especially when the passengers are not loaded at the park.

"My friend just got back this evening after he was robbed on his way back from Ikeja.
He took a bus from a spot close to the "under bridge" in Ikeja. The bus was heading
to Ikotun. On the way, four of them were robbed and also got assaulted. He lost
# 21 000, his phone and wallet. A lady in the bus lost her Blackberry Z10 and
laptop. They were dropped off and they sped away."
Re: Friend Was Robbed And Assaulted In One Chance Experience by lebete3000: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2015
sirRiddy:
This happened on Friday, please guys beware of the buses you board,
especially when the passengers are not loaded at the park.

"My friend just got back this evening after he was robbed on his way back from Ikeja.
He took a bus from a spot close to the "under bridge" in Ikeja. The bus was heading
to Ikotun. On the way, four of them were robbed and also got assaulted. He lost
# 21 000, his phone and wallet. A lady in the bus lost her Blackberry Z10 and
laptop. They were dropped off and they sped away."

Choi I almost fell for this oh at d exact spot you mentioned. I remember one of the men signalling to d driver when I refused to tashy him some change after he led me to d

bus close to d same underbridge...but because no passenger enter d bus since morning na so I get down enter another bus...didn't even suspect such at all..
Re: Friend Was Robbed And Assaulted In One Chance Experience by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2015
May God help the innocent...all is well. ....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Increases Subscription Rate! / Remove Zambia, Insert Nigeria / Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.