Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period (21063 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos / Accident At Shagamu As Tanker Crashes Into 5 Vehicles (Photos) / Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by iamfreshmontana(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
They are the others that i did not mention, you can mention them because i believe that location will also determine that.

.[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
holatin:
tanx to dat man WE called GOD

Yea, I replied ya pm
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by freethinker01: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
MadCow1:

I once boarded a vehicle with a preacher on board in Ghana. As soon as the guy started preaching, I plugged my iPod into an external speaker and put it on the loudest. The preacher tried to ignore me and continue preaching but he underestimated the sound output on my jambox speakers.. grin

Eventually the bus erupted in a quarrel. Some were attacking me and calling me names, others were supporting me and asking mr preacher to shut the fhuck up.

I don't tolerate such foolishness from nobody.
well as 4 me, I'd make sure I have a perfectly working earpiece on me when traveLling to reduce the number of bullshit I hear to d bearest minimum. It's been working perfectly for me since I've been travelling. As for those preachers, I so much hate having encounters wt 'em. D funniest of them sat beside me in one of ma journeys n started, he poked telling to hear wt he wants to say. I was like w@ the eff is wrong wt u do I look like I have any interest whatsoever in what you have to say. Some people on board started calling me names. I said well, Since I have ma earpiece here wt me, fucck u n what ya'll have to say.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by holatin(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
brito:

Yea, I replied ya pm
off to check.
oshey
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by emiye(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Then the ones who drives at 200km/hr past all the ones listed by op.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
holatin:
The observer like the op
the sleeper, they sleep till dey fall on you.
the tapper - dey try and touch boobs of ladies stylishly
the browser- dere phone go almost cry of pressing
the silent moder- dem go silent like grave yard

oh oh oh lol "tappers?" like u talking from experience .
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by armadeo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
On a trip to Benin, I entered a big bus with a TV to make the journey less boring. One dude starts preaching all the way to ore. After the break he resumed preaching again/ attempts to sell some drugs ( meanwhile he was standing all this time). One guy got up and rained abuse on him that by now one film would have been over.

Passengers grumbled in agreement afraid to bring down the wrath if God on themselves by ooenely complaining. Anyway be kept quiet and driver switched on a movie.

Also remember when I carried a child from ijota to Benin for the mother. She kept feeding him eggs and the lil dude had a huge snot dangling from his nostril ** gross**.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by felicity111(f): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
the music freaks. those dat listen to music.from the begining of the journey to the end
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The quite type (me) they will not say any word it is either they are looking outside or they are pressing their phones or reading a book or newspaper.
The comedians: they will make the journey a fun fill one with numerous jokes.
The gossipers: they are always two in number they will gossip from the start of the journey to the last bus stop.
The aggressive ones: they will quarrel with anybody that mistakenly close their path either if you step on them or try to correct them they will transfer their frustration to you.
The liars: they are in a bus heading to Enugu but you will hear them telling their caller that they are in Benin now heading to Lagos, the next caller they are in Suleja heading to Abuja this type of people can lie confusion into your head that you will be afraid if you enter the wrong bus.
The musicians: they will be playing music with headphone but will be singing it out to everybody's hearing
lol@ d musicians

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by kayzdekor(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2015
ehisdan:
All these na small thing. The one when they annoy me pass are the commentators, the coaches and the referees. If the journey come fall for when chelsea get match that bus is in trouble.

Chelsea fans make una nor eat me raw oooo I be one of una oooo

Up chelseeeeaaaaaaaa
haba u turn chelsea fan cos u no want make dem face u. Chai...there's God oooo
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by ehisdan(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2015
kayzdekor:
haba u turn chelsea fan cos u no want make dem face u. Chai...there's God oooo
Bros I no want make them use ogogoro soak gari for me this night
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by whizqueen(f): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Lawcurrent(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2015
They are people from another planet, i dont use to experience such things. tongue
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by louie3(m): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided na dat no 2 dey vex person, imagine a woman with 6 kids n only wants to pay for 2, am lyk WTF n suddenly d woman wil begin to look @ u sitting next to her, emmmmmm broda plz help me lap one of them, oya junior make broda carry u angry undecided
kai dat tin is vewi annoying..
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by StarboyMichael(m): 2:33am On Jan 05, 2015
I had a friend during NYSC that confessed he always tap any babe sitting next to him in public transport and I was surprised he never got a slap of his life.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by myouri(f): 3:29am On Jan 05, 2015
zleemshaddy:
undecided na dat no 2 dey vex person, imagine a woman with 6 kids n only wants to pay for 2, am lyk WTF n suddenly d woman wil begin to look @ u sitting next to her, emmmmmm broda plz help me lap one of them, oya junior make broda carry u angry undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by JiggamanGh: 3:44am On Jan 05, 2015
MadCow1:

I once boarded a vehicle with a preacher on board in Ghana. As soon as the guy started preaching, I plugged my iPod into an external speaker and put it on the loudest. The preacher tried to ignore me and continue preaching but he underestimated the sound output on my jambox speakers.. grin

Eventually the bus erupted in a quarrel. Some were attacking me and calling me names, others were supporting me and asking mr preacher to shut the fhuck up.

My Nig madcow, u funny as hell.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by lonelydora: 3:58am On Jan 05, 2015
I can't remember the last time I travelled with a commercial vehicle. It either by air or private car.

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Zonacus(m): 6:06am On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin Very true LOL!!! grin grin
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by chibyke959: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The quite type (me) they will not say any word it is either they are looking outside or they are pressing their phones or reading a book or newspaper.
The comedians: they will make the journey a fun fill one with numerous jokes.
The gossipers: they are always two in number they will gossip from the start of the journey to the last bus stop.
The aggressive ones: they will quarrel with anybody that mistakenly close their path either if you step on them or try to correct them they will transfer their frustration to you.
The liars: they are in a bus heading to Enugu but you will hear them telling their caller that they are in Benin now heading to Lagos, the next caller they are in Suleja heading to Abuja this type of people can lie confusion into your head that you will be afraid if you enter the wrong bus.
The musicians: they will be playing music with headphone but will be singing it out to everybody's hearing
My type; Putting on Earphone but singing out;Tupac Shakur..lol
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Bowaley17(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2015
-The Historians - start discussing politics from the time of Awolowo to the time of....they would narrate eveything that happen during the the Military Regime to the time the Civilians took over...
e.g Am a retired soldier,i served under Gen. Diya e.t.c...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by iamord(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2015
MadCow1:

that's so cool!! Those preachers come in dtp and expect you to keep cool, its annoying
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2015
The preachers
The sellers(They sell anything like drugs, booklets, Herbs etc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Get Egypt Visa / Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.