Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! (204209 Views)

Are You Tired Of Your Body, You Want To Lose Some Weight..please Read!! / Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks / Lose Belly Fat: Tips On Weight Loss Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by ayonpoint: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
In addition to wat u va been told u can sms me or whatsapp me for more info on 08036827246
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Mike008(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Even me want atleast a little weight, but I believe it'll come naturally. As you grow older you'll put on weight. I eat loads but the best I get is a a big tummy. Just chill mate, you'll get considerable weight with time. Some people don't eat much but have weight. Continue going on your normal diet, the least you can do now is rest regularly and have atleast an 8 hour sleep everyday, perhaps going to bed 10pm everday. And find time to get some daytime sleep too.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by AbuMikey(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trendy247:
Everybody is saying eat this, eat that... what if the OP is som1 who can't afford 3 square meal a day..

Last bullet

@OP, go n mek moni first cos when u do nobody will tel ur body to gain weight

You really think this made sense?

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Saecula: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
So whats ur height and weight now.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by alexola20(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by donstevico(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trendy247:

No tym for modacat
lol
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by ideology(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Xion:
CypriGold... You'll sleep and eat like anything you can think of...
Snap a picture of yourself now
After one month of taking CypriGold snap another

No one will tell you to stop.

This drug is not advisable for active people who go to office daily, i can take it during holiday.

The drug can make someone sleep on car steering leading to accident.

1 tablespoon can react in your body for up to 3days

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by leke12(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Drink gulder or burukutu, u will be surprise how fast u will get fat. Lol
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by donstevico(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You too. Birds of a feather.
I had already commented before I dropped the "space bookers comment.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by homesteady(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
My advice - it's working for me! I was also thin before, but I've put on a lot of weight for the last 6 months or so!
1) Increase your food portion
2) Buy Nutella(I prefer it to butter and bama) and eat it with bread almost everyday!
3) Buy sardine and mix it with the Nutella, apply it on your bread! (Not the whole sardine oh, just take a small portion to mix with the nutella and preserve the remaining)
4) Eat a lot of protein food - Moin Moin, akara, beans!
** Eat - bread (with the sardine +Nutella) and akara!
5) drink a lot of soft drinks - mineral, hollandia(you can get the N50 own!
6) Eat late at night also - but it will give you big stomach!
7) sleep well!
cool spoil yourself with good things!

6 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by nellyelitz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chubhie:
Take multi vitamins and minerals in addition to eating a healthy diet then, slow things down both mentally and physically. Learn to wake up by 1-3am and eat probably thick egusi soup or the groundnut version with fufu or pounded yam. Your pattern- eat, sleep and repeat and if symptoms persists after one week consult Ifa.
Lolz juju man
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by AbuMikey(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
mako007:
bro be how you are o, dats aw I was complaining now everyone says I av ukwu cry

LMAO gringringrin
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by AbuMikey(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
homesteady:
My advice - it's working for me! I was also thin before, but I've put on a lot of weight for the last 6 months or so!
1) Increase your food portion
2) Buy Nutella(I prefer it to butter and bama) and eat it with bread almost everyday!
3) Buy sardine and mix it with the Nutella, apply it on your bread! (Not the whole sardine oh, just take a small portion to mix with the nutella and preserve the remaining)
4) Eat a lot of protein food - Moin Moin, akara, beans!
** Eat - bread (with the sardine +Nutella) and akara!
5) drink a lot of soft drinks - mineral, hollandia(you can get the N50 own!
6) Eat late at night also - but it will give you big stomach!
7) sleep well!
cool spoil yourself with good things!

I hope this works, 'cos I want to add some little weight o
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Speakdatruth: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

even igbe?
ayama
u no get beta contribution?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by AbuMikey(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayonpoint:
In addition to wat u va been told u can sms me or whatsapp me for more info on 08036827246

Why can't You drop whatever You have to tell Him here.

Is whatsapping You really necessary? undecided
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by klodike(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
All you need is dynamogen
Chuksemi:
I am ectomorphic and I have a high metabolism rate, which means I don't put on weight , easily! Please recommend Nigerian foods with high calories. I am tired of being thin and I want to change that! Please drop your suggestions and possible amount of calories.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by MKO4ever(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chuksemi:
I am ectomorphic and I have a high metabolism rate, which means I don't put on weight , easily! Please recommend Nigerian foods with high calories. I am tired of being thin and I want to change that! Please drop your suggestions and possible amount of calories.

If you can not afford to eat very well, just ensure you stay off s*x for one month. you will be surprised with the amount of calories you would have saved

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by homesteady(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
AbuMikey:

I hope this works, 'cos I want to add some little weight o

it must work oh!
Just try it!
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by yoged(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Xion:
CypriGold... You'll sleep and eat like anything you can think of...
Snap a picture of yourself now
After one month of taking CypriGold snap another

No one will tell you to stop.
ahhh. He can only take cypri gold if he ain't working or going to school. Coz he will sleep like there is no tommorow. He go dey even sleep for toilet.

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by DrMuzungu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
@OP: Simply get married. Find a good wife who, also, cooks well. Like me. Now I am one proud orobo wink

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Rapzino: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Abeos:
Was almost creating the same topic when I saw this, am also having d same problem, av got a weight of mere 46kg for almost four years now so I need advice like Chuksemi to increase my weight well enough
i weigh 46kg too
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by aniwilz(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
buy cypri gold...tek one daily..u will eat a lot n sleep a lot too....thank me afta one week
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by macklef(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chubhie:
Take multi vitamins and minerals in addition to eating a healthy diet then, slow things down both mentally and physically. Learn to wake up by 1-3am and eat probably thick egusi soup or the groundnut version with fufu or pounded yam. Your pattern- eat, sleep and repeat and if symptoms persists after one week consult Ifa.

This is strong. Who will cook it na¿
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by macklef(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
yoged:
ahhh. He can only take cypri gold if he ain't working or going to school. Coz he will sleep like there is no tommorow. He go dey even sleep for toilet.
That shii only gets intoxicating for the first few days. After that. Its normal.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Rapzino: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
mako007:
bro be how you are o, dats aw I was complaining now everyone says I av ukwu cry
yepaaa!!!
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Kaysalas(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
chymystique:
@chuksemi, we are in the same shoes oo. Ve always been thin and weighing 45kg. The best way for you to gain weight faster is by taking multivitamins and apetite inducing pills.. It worked for me
Why Una wicked like this? you SURE say money dey to quench the APPATAIT if im induce am finish?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by ochon: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chuksemi:

Ectomorphs find it very hard to gain weight. They have a
fast metabolism which burns up calories very quickly.
Ecto’s need a huge amount of calories in order to gain
weight. Workouts should be short and intense focusing
on big muscle groups. Supplements are definitely
recommended. Ectomorphs should eat before bed to prevent muscle catabolism during the night. Generally, ectomorphs can lose fat very easily which makes cutting back to lean muscle easier for them.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by illicit(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm just eat well, abstain from sex 4 a while, take sweet drinks and multivatamin, it will work
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by adrainuche(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Eat Late at Night Before you Sleep...
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Deefuray(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
aniwilz:
buy cypri gold...tek one daily..u will eat a lot n sleep a lot too....thank me afta one week
Does it have any side effect?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by anthoniaz(f): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Xion:

My sister, those prescriptions are totally absurd... I promised myself never to go near CypriGold again. I slept like a slug throughout. Methinks, they should be fed to pigs.
Hahaha!
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by danvault: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trendy247:
Everybody is saying eat this, eat that... what if the OP is som1 who can't afford 3 square meal a day..

Last bullet

@OP, go n mek moni first cos when u do nobody will tel ur body to gain weight

Say that to Snoop or Wiz Khalifa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Please Explain What Genotype AC Is / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.