Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! (204133 Views)

Are You Tired Of Your Body, You Want To Lose Some Weight..please Read!! / Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks / Lose Belly Fat: Tips On Weight Loss Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Eat indomie hungry man size and egg the indomie alone cointains 1025 calories plus the egg my broda u go c

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by chymystique(f): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
iamord:
what brand of pills and its price?

Fativite(multivitamin capsules)
Jecod(cod liver capsules)
Cypron(cyproheptadine HCL)
Feed Fine(cyproheptadine caplets)
Cal D3(calcuim supplement)
Dexafort-1.
This will fatten you up in a week cause the hunger wey go dey waya you no be here cheesy.
Cc chuksemi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by iamord(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
chymystique:

Dexafort-1.
This will fatten you up in a week cause the hunger wey go dey waya you no be here cheesy.
Cc chuksemi
thanks tho! But am looking at gaining healthy muscle mass, and not unhealthy fat, so u may need to x out some on that list, don't u think so?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin eiyah.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by claremont(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
1. Invest in tubs of protein shakes, they are available on ebay and amazon, but i don't know if they are sold in shops in Nigeria.

2. Download a weight gain gym plan from the internet, it's widely available online.

3. Drink your protein shakes, eat well, and gym, gym, gym...

4. If you stick to this plan, it is guaranteed to make even the worst ectomorph put on lean muscle.

Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Fawklicant: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
iamord:
thanks tho! But am looking at gaining healthy muscle mass, and not unhealthy fat, so u may need to x out some on that list, don't u think so?

Forget about all those steroids and their side effects. What you need for muscle mass is protein. Plenty protein and water. Beans and its derivatives like moin moin, milk, eggs, cowpeas, okpa, breadfruit and legumes generally e.t.c. Drink a lot of pap too. Very good for relaxing your mucles and brain. if you want any supplements to take at all, try cod liver oil capsules especially the original seven seas. but try some real good cardio exercises to avoid any fat accumulating around your vital internal organs.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by iamord(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Fawklicant:

Forget about all those steroids and their side effects. What you need for muscle mass is protein. Plenty protein and water. Beans and its derivatives like moin moin, milk, eggs, cowpeas, okpa, breadfruit and legumes generally e.t.c. Drink a lot of pap too. Very good for relaxing your mucles and brain. if you want any supplements to take at all, try cod liver oil capsules especially the original seven seas. but try some real good cardio exercises to avoid any fat accumulating around your vital internal organs.
well thanks bro! All this I eat, but I don't eat that much, well I will consider adding the bolded. Thanks
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Chuksemi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
chymystique:

Dexafort-1.
Cc chuksemi
Thank you. I am definitely getting that cypron stuff.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Nicepoker(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Very simple. Do not vote for APC

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Prettybecca:

I was going to say the same thing o! I need to gain some pounds too.
But how can you weight 46kg and i'm complaining of 59kg?
I AM 74KG,5'11,ITS A HEALTHY BMI,BUT I LL LIKE TO PUT ON A COUPLE MORE POUNDS.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2015
locdog:
am also skinny like u bro , have try some these remedy people re suggesting in this trend but non is working for me , guy I don leave everything for God ooo , if I go fat mee I fat , if I go dey skinny for life let it be soo , cos I no fit kill myself on top gaining weight. I wan go drink jor.
BROTHER,UR HEAD DEY THERE.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by chymystique(f): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2015
iamord:

IMO, with the aid of these pills esp the calcuim which makes the bone and muscles stronger, eating healthily and working out(exercise) can help increase the muscle mass. cool
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Originalsly: 2:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Chuksemi:

Thank you. I am definitely getting that cypron stuff.
Bro...why take medication you know nothing about? Cypron is taken for serious prostate cancer and one of the many side effects MAY be weight gain. Are you going to risk having hallucination, memory loss, paranoia and many more side effects?....all in the hope of gaining one side effect...weight gain? You need to look well before you leap.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
I AM 74KG,5'11,ITS A HEALTHY BMI,BUT I LL LIKE TO PUT ON A COUPLE MORE POUNDS.
if you ask me, i think your body is okay the way it is for now.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by ImpactWorld(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2015
Chuksemi:

Thank you!

You are most welcome.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by kay29000(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Prettybecca:

I was going to say the same thing o! I need to gain some pounds too.
But how can you weight 46kg and i'm complaining of 59kg?

lol! And me I am complaining about 65kg. I am 6ft2 sha, so it also depends on height.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by scarr: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Originalsly:
But ehmmm......Lepa...the cause of your problem is different from OP. If you eat enough your problem would go away. I wouldn't suggest you use any pharmaceutical to solve your problem....the side effects can be worst than the problem. People can tell you what foods to use that will open hour appetite. I can only suggest weed....use as a tea...or smoke if you do. All natural...non addictive.

Originalsly:
Bro...why take medication you know nothing about? Cypron is taken for serious prostate cancer and one of the many side effects MAY be weight gain. Are you going to risk having hallucination, memory loss, paranoia and many more side effects?....all in the hope of gaining one side effect...weight gain? You need to look well before you leap.

bros u funny sha, u advise someone not to take cypron cos it causes the things i highlighted in red yet you told someone else to take igbo that also does the same things highlighted shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Originalsly: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
scarr:

bros u funny sha, u advise someone not to take cypron cos it causes the things i highlighted in red yet you told someone else to take igbo that also does the same things highlighted shocked
Really?....depends on what you put in the weed....angel dust?....lighter fluid?....embalming fluid?...cocaine? Cypron was suggested as a fattener.. which may work. Weed to open the appetite....which will definitely work since that's what it does.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by scarr: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Originalsly:
Really?....depends on what you put in the weed....angel dust?....lighter fluid?....embalming fluid?...cocaine? Cypron was suggested as a fattener.. which may work. Weed to open the appetite....which will definitely work since that's what it does.
In d sense of food and eating which is what dis thread is about both weed and cypron would open appetite for a new user(I said a new user cos no matter how much weed I smoke now, e no dey touch my appetite at all at all in short it feels me up lipsrsealed), but bros abeg which one be all dese angel dust, embalming fluid, u na druggie ni?
Ps: u don't need to had anything to weed before u act paranoid or start hallucinating(if ur brain no carry am cheesy)

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Originalsly: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
@Scarr...thread is about gaining weight and opening appetite. Cypron opens appetite? Yes you right on weed and opening appetite on a new user....and if it doesn't work on you well...ehmmm...if we talking high grade ..cough cough....then we know why! And yes...ones spike weed...depending on what they use people can trip out for good. Me druggie?...nope...druggie observer! Ps..true on hallucinating if you're a weak head.
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by scarr: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Originalsly:
@Scarr...thread is about gaining weight and opening appetite. Cypron opens appetite? Yes you right on weed and opening appetite on a new user....and if it doesn't work on you well...ehmmm...if we talking high grade ..cough cough....then we know why! And yes...ones spike weed...depending on what they use people can trip out for good. Me druggie?...nope...druggie observer! Ps..true on hallucinating if you're a weak head.
I've not personally taken cypron before but for years I've been hearing its a very good appetizer like cypri gold and its kind, even my dad a doc recommends it for people who can't eat..........hehe it doesn't work anymore cos I guess it has mixed with my system and I'm talking all sorts of grades tongue
Just found out angel dust and embalming fluid is nothing but PCP, bros me no dey for dat one o, I can't come and go and kill myself smiley
If it aint natural I aint interested
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Originalsly: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
@Scarr...ones selling don't ever let you know they spiked it. If spiked with angel dust...hopefully you live on the ground floor...cause that one make people jump out window believing they can jump across town!...spiked with crack cocaine ones get really paranoid...the world be following them...cars..people on the street...birds..dogs..anything that moves is after them!..don't be asking how I know now!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Nimen(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahaha... Una wicked ooo.

Weed? Cypron? Cocaine?

Mek una no mislead us oo because we ask for advice
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by francisedet: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
ATTENTION: Do You Have UGLY FAT Belly And Want To Get Rid Of It ?

You Are About To Discover How Every Day Nigerian Foods combined with an Effective 100% Natural System Can Make Your belly Flatter, Slimmer and Trimmer Starting in Exactly 28 Days…

No Pills, No Doctors, No Expensive Gyms, No Extreme

Exercises, No Surgeries, No Tummy Tucks…and Yet

Starting in 30 Days You can Have a Flat belly..Even

if your former belly fat Loss program Failed You!

Warning! The following belly fat Loss System Has Been Proven To Consistently Produce Flatter Stomachs Each Time It is Applied

Dear Biggie Belle,

The only one thing that got you reading past my headline to this point is because you have a big bulging stomach which you are not happy about and apart from the fact that it does not allow you to wear sexy and fitted clothes, it makes you feel very embarrassed in the public when it protrudes from your clothes.

belly fat is a huge embarrassment to anyone; it is an unwanted blemish in your body especially if you are not married. It makes you look ugly and sometimes you feel unwanted and unattractive as a result of your protruding belly.

In case you did not know, apart from the cosmetic embarrassment of a protruding belly, belly fat is a huge health risk to everyone who has this unwanted cosmetic embarrassment.

Let me give you the 3 most dangerous risk you face right now as a result of the belly fat that you are carrying in your body right now:

belly fat Health Risk Number 1:

You are exposed to the Advanced Risk of Type II Diabetes –

if you didn’t know, Know it today, Your belly fat is right now promoting a condition called insulin resistance, which is what gradually proceeds into to Type II diabetes.

Let me explain how this happens........

Click Here so i can explain how this happen ==== >>>> http://nigerianweightlosstips.com/bellyfatloss/
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by netmillionaires(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Originalsly:
But ehmmm......Lepa...the cause of your problem is different from OP. If you eat enough your problem would go away. I wouldn't suggest you use any pharmaceutical to solve your problem....the side effects can be worst than the problem. People can tell you what foods to use that will open hour appetite. I can only suggest weed....use as a tea...or smoke if you do. All natural...non addictive.
lol... U mean weed as in Igbo

1 Like

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Lekan247: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are You Skinny and looking to Gain weight VISIT LINK NOW FOR SOLUTION >> pharmworldng..com.ng/2016/01/how-to-gain-weight-in-nigeria.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by GrandMaztaC(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2016
U nailed it lipsrsealed
Originalsly:
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Julietcutie(f): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
scarr:

I've not personally taken cypron before but for years I've been hearing its a very good appetizer like cypri gold and its kind, even my dad a doc recommends it for people who can't eat..........hehe it doesn't work anymore cos I guess it has mixed with my system and I'm talking all sorts of grades tongue
Just found out angel dust and embalming fluid is nothing but PCP, bros me no dey for dat one o, I can't come and go and kill myself smiley
If it aint natural I aint interested
plz how much is d feed fine... plz reply
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Rhea(f): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chuksemi:
I am ectomorphic and I have a high metabolism rate, which means I don't put on weight , easily! Please recommend Nigerian foods with high calories. I am tired of being thin and I want to change that! Please drop your suggestions and possible amount of calories.

[size=28pt]What is your weight and height?[/size]
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Chuksemi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rhea:

[size=28pt]What is your weight and height?[/size]
Weight is 50kg, height is 6'1. Recommendations?
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by scarr: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Julietcutie:

plz how much is d feed fine... plz reply
Can't give an exact price right not but a sachet of 10 tabs isn't up to 500#. Hope I could help
Re: I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! by Julietcutie(f): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2016
scarr:

Can't give an exact price right not but a sachet of 10 tabs isn't up to 500#. Hope I could help
tanks so going to look for it need to gain weight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Please Explain What Genotype AC Is / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.