Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Are Imo State Women Known For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Imo State Women Known For? (31307 Views)

12 Amazing Facts You May Not Have Known About Twins / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Nairalanders! I just wanted to find out what attributes Imo state women are known for. I would like my answers to specifically come from igbo men that have dealt with Imo women... but other Nigerians that know Imo state women( a lot of them) can chime in.
Please mature responses only! The use of profanity or rudeness is not allowed!
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Fabdedon(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Back side and greed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by youngice(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Are you from IMO state
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by jnrbayano(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:
Hello Nairalanders! I just wanted to find out what attributes Imo state women are known for. I would like my answers to specifically come from igbo men that have dealt with Imo women... but other Nigerians that know Imo state women( a lot of them) can chime in.

Ada, the embolden sentence is inevitable.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Ada, the embolden sentence is inevitable.
Well people have been warned
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Fabdedon:
Back side and greed

Can you elaborate?
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Agrika: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2015
1.Excess Arabanko and Olingo (highly promiscous)
2. Getting married late
3. Beauty
4. Intelligence
5. Over-hyped bride-price, no be say na even second-hand tear-rubber u wan marry sef.
6. They love Anambra men like die wink smiley tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Fabdedon(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Can you elaborate?
i wanted to until i saw your dp grin
Thats what Imo girls are know for kiss

4 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Agrika:
1.Excess Arabanko and Olingo (highly promiscous)
2. Getting married late
3. Beauty
4. Intelligence
5. Over-hyped bride-price, no be say na even second-hand tear-rubber u wan marry sef.
6. They love Anambra men like die wink smiley tongue

Interesting... is there a particular town in imo state that does 1 and 2? Or is this across the whole state?
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
IMO girls are the best if you are a real man and know what it takes to be a MAN! You will love them trust me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Fabdedon:

lmao! Dude you are funny. On a more serious note though if you know anything about Imo women apart from their "Ike" you are free to mention them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
smoothsk:
IMO girls are the best if you are a real man and know what it takes to be a MAN! You will love them trust me.

o... that's nice, but i would like to know what makes them the best.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by jnrbayano(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
I dated two in the past and can tell about them.

1) They love abundantly
2) They are beautiful
3) They love parties and noise
4) They are too clingy to their mothers and most times allow them to dictate for us
5) They have high propensity to be control freaks.

Disclaimer: these apply only to the two Imo ladies I have dated.

16 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Agrika: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Interesting... is there a particular town in imo state that does 1 and 2? Or is this across the whole state?
Ada anyi it's seems u are deliberately asking questions u got the answers to. Personally I can mention Owe**i gals.

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2015
Agrika:

Ada anyi it's seems u are deliberately asking questions u got the answers to. Personally I can mention Owe**i gals.

lol i know bits and pieces from what i have heard but a lot of it is based on generalizations especially on beautiful owerri girls.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Agrika: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

lol i know bits and pieces from what i have heard but a lot of it is based on generalizations especially on beautiful owerri girls.
But let me ask u, are the generalizations not true to an extent, Imo girls, Owerri girls to be precise are pretty with wonderful shapes Infact na for Owerri and Anambra State wink u go find correct Beauties with brains...but most times una dey fall my hand,...thier girls are more less free for all...even aboki on one of his nomadic trips fit get him share there

3 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Agrika:

But let me ask u, are the generalizations not true to an extent, Imo girls, Owerri girls to be precise are pretty with wonderful shapes Infact na for Owerri and Anambra State wink u go find correct Beauties with brains...but most times una dey fall my hand,...thier girls are more less free for all...even aboki on one of his nomadic trips fit get him share there

Those generalizations are not true. Even though as a feminist i see nothing wrong with a woman who responsibly expressing her self 3exually. I think that owerri girls chose to do their own thing, call their own shots instead of being timid. So, therefore they are deemed promiscuous smiley.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Mortiple(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Even children of same parents dont behave alike.

I therefore do not expect Imo girls to be robots or zombies who are programmed to act same way.

For instance, people from Ideato area that shares common boundary with Aguata in Anambra State may not act exactly like people from Ohaji/Egbema/Uguta that are closer to Rivers and Delta States.

Likewise, an Owerri city girl may not share many things in common with someone say from Orsu, Oru and environs who are relations of Ihiala in Anambra state.

Please stop this joke, Imo is so large and multicultural to expect them to act in a particular way.

16 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Mortiple:
Even children of same parents dont behave alike.

I therefore do not expect Imo girls to be robots or zombies who are programmed to act in a certain way.

For instance, people from Ideato area that shares conmon boundary with Aguata in Anambra State may not act exactly like people from Ohaji/Egbema/Uguta that are closer to Rivers and Delta States.

Likewise, an Owerri city girl may not share many things in common with someone say from Orsu, Oru and environs who are relations of Ihiala in Anambra state.

Please stop this joke, Imo is so large and multicultural to expect them to act in a particular way.

Your points have been taken
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by AbuMikey(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Big Ukwu!

DazAll

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Tapout(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2015
AbuMikey:
Big Ukwu!

DazAll

grin
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Tapout(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2015
Fabdedon:

lolzz grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
HOARDING! SELFISH!! STINGY!!!

This is just my humble opinion on the few I have met....I bet there are good ones as I don't believe in generalizing.

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by tziz(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Beauty buh no brains.
Lite complexion.
Love anambra guys alot.
More hardworking than their guys.(Reason they luv anambra guys alot).
Love selflessly.
They are ranked as the highest in "runs" these days.
Etc..

7 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

o... that's nice, but i would like to know what makes them the best.

First things first is that you on your DP?
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Fabdedon(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

lmao! Dude you are funny. On a more serious note though if you know anything about Imo women apart from their "Ike" you are free to mention them.
ok i can cos i have had date with am imo girl..
10 facts about Imo girls
1. They are pretty (very)
2.Good body shape (esp B & Fgrin)
3.They are born players although they dont do it intentionally
4. They are loved at first sight.
5. They are briliant.
6. They make very good decisions esp in double dating..(cunny)
7. They know how to use the advantage of a boy.
8. They are also intrested in what you have to offer (money)
9. Late marriage esp out of pity due to over-flexing and also the reason below ¥ when the girls must have depreciated.
10. If you want to marry a good Imo girl, you must get a Trailer of Yam first of all then you can start stating you intentions.. Then they will total her school fees and debts she incured from birth plus xmas clothes,hair etc.. Then you can have her as you wife
Do have a nice day cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by BlackPikiN(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
adabeke12:

Adabeke12 happy new year.
Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Banks92(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mehn Ada me i dnt know wotsup with them.i only know my parents drew my ears and told me that should i ever choose to marry a gurl from imo,benin and warri.dat i would go on my own o.cuz they wont go anywia

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Mortiple(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
tziz:
Beauty buh no brains.
Lite complexion.
Love anambra guys alot.
More hardworking than their guys.(Reason they luv anambra guys alot).
Love selflessly.
They are ranked as the highest in "runs" these days.
Etc..

You talk like a small boy. You dare not compare educated Imo guys with your illiterate Anambra guys. More so, most Imo families wouldn't want to give their daughter's hand in marriage to an Anambra guy because of your notoriety for money ritual and shoddy deals. You guys represent all negative cliche about Igbo men.

11 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by adabeke12(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mortiple:
You talk like a small boy. You dare not compare educated Imo guys with your illiterate Anambra guys. More so, most Imo families wouldn't want to give their daughter's hand in marriage to an Anambra guy because of your notoriety for money ritual and shoddy deals. You guys represent all negative cliche about Igbo men.

Biko no conflict nna. Lets keep it mature and not pull each other down. We can state our flaws and also a solution to them.

1 Like

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by tziz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mortiple:

Broken ur leash i presume..
I am nt the only one dt said dey luv anambra guys, am i? So we cant be wrong.. Bsides are u a female?
Yes anambra guys are iliterates but hav the zeal to pursue the cash n dey get alot of it eventually, u guys gt all d education n cant get ur lazy behind up to get the money, reason y most of ur females are the breadwinners in ur marriages, reason y ur parents will gladly giv ur sistas to an anambrarian cos dey knw dey'll be taken care of, reason y ur marriage rites cost are so high so that an anambrarian can eventually pay d outrageous sum n put food on d table for dier lazy bhinds! U guys are a disgrace to the general doggedness of the igbo tribe, well except for ur ladies, one of which am getting married to this year by God's grace wink. Pretty wit brains too, a rare breed.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Imo State Women Known For? by Richy4(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
My dear if you are not from Imo state you have no right what so ever creating this thread.
Is it to pull imo girls down and feel good about yourself you are after or what

why would you just single Imo girls out, out of the 36 states in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her / What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.