Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Citi Group Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citi Group Bank Test (2197 Views)

Citi Bank Trainee Test At Workforce / Citi Bank Aptitude Test Invite / Citi Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citi Group Bank Test by olusile: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2006
Fellow nairalanders,I wz told by a key contact person in CITI GROUP bank that those shortlistd are 2.1 and above.
Test coms up soon.No definite date yet.
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by haayewni: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2006
Pls let us know when the test date is fixed and if anyone does have their test format, kindly let us know, We shall all get to the top,
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by crito(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2006
ehen ehen? shocked
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by judifunky: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2006
Thanks for the informastion. when is the date of the test. cheer nairaland people, connecting people with the job.
cheers nairan.
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by seyiremmy: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2006
Pls can u give us details of how to submit C.V is it online or hard copy if hard copy let us know their address and their requirements.Thanks 4 the good job.
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by jill(f): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2006
Was at citi bank to drop my cv and i have to say i was disappointed with the place.

Anyone interested can drop their cv at Commerce House, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island. Good luck
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by dearie(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2006
@ Jill,

I suppose u shl know better than judging an organisation by it's building.
get in first, and find out what the remuneration is like, and base ur judgement on that.
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by iyewuna(f): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2006
hi, im esta and i just joined nairaland, pls just want 2 say thanks 4 d info and i wld like it if more job offers cld be put up thanx. wink
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by jill(f): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2006
@ dearie,

Why is your appearance judged at interviews?

Answer that and you'll understand why you should be wary of an organisation that cant even be bothered to keep up with other banks in the industry, aesthetics wise.

Now, i'm not saying you should'nt apply, i just wanted to alert nairalanders as to what to expect. Citibank is an international bank. We expect a lot from them. Think twice before you make silly contributions to a forum like this.
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by nikinash(f): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2006
jill i dont understand your agros with the building, for your information, citibank is one of the best paying banks in the country, every organisation has its own policies on everything, including ambience and structure, they have chosen to be the way they are, it hasn't stopped their multinationals form patronising them. in fact a few years ago, they threw out all accounts taht didnt have up to a minimum balance of about N6mm cos those are the kind of people they bank.

alos the fact that soemone is unable to dress in an armani suit at the moment does not in any way mean the person is not a good material for the job. appearances are deceptive or haven't you heard.
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by jill(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2006
nikinash

The reason citibank threw out those accounts is because they are not into retail banking. They deal primarily with corporations who invariably have larger bank balances than individuals. They probably feel they don't have much competition in that field and so do not have to live up to 'standard'.

Nobody says you should wear an armani suit to an interview but by all means wear your everyday shirt ,trousers and probably your bathroom slippers, and expect the interviewer to be impressed by your inner beauty. I'm certain you'll clinch the job.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A GOOD 1ST IMPRESSION BECAUSE NOT EVERYBODY HAS THE TIME TO KNOW THE REAL YOU.
Re: Citi Group Bank Test by Dblaiz(f): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
For your Citi Bank aptitude test, click this link and thank me later...
https://myjobtests.com/test/citi-bank-job-test-prep-pack-ebook-online/

(1) (Reply)

Yes First Bank Has Started Inviting For Interview / Vacancy @ British High Commission / Landers: Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.