Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down (2984 Views)

Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? / WHOGOHOST: Why I Will Never Use A Nigerian Host Again / I Need Serious Help With Whogohost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by nonirap(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2015
i dont know what is wrong with whogohost my website server is going down
if it is not cloudflare my website would have been offline
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by nonirap(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2015
mods please move this to front page
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Mods cannot just move to front page! Have you contacted whogohost?
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by nonirap(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
i have try but no response
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by nonirap(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2015
it like i will switch host
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by whogoscam: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Whogohost.com is a total fraud... Don't use them... They are bloody scammers

Your server will always be down. They stole your money.. Switch host

https://www.nairaland.com/2079083/whogohost.com-total-scam-fraud
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
nonirap:
it like i will switch host

if you have the money then switch to www.havilahhost.com you will never see down time
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by maekhel(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
whogoscam:
Whogohost.com is a total fraud... Don't use them... They are bloody scammers

Your server will always be down. They stole your money.. Switch host

https://www.nairaland.com/2079083/whogohost.com-total-scam-fraud
I use WhoGoHost for all my sites and I don't have problems with them and their support is great.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by whogohost: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just for the records; we would like to clarify to the general public the true state of matters as relating to this matter.

1. We are not scammers neither are we fraudsters. We have worked hard to provide the best services to our clients, and that has helped us grow to become the largest hosting company in Nigeria, according to www.webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/NG. We are also a registered limited liability company and our track record speaks for us.

2. While we understand that you paid for a service you have not received, calling a company "fraud" or "total scam" is uncalled for, especially considering the discussions that our team had with you relating to this matter.

3. You indeed contacted our support staff late last year to ask about our Interswitch payment gateway. Unfortunately, there was a misunderstanding as the support staff that attended to you thought you were referring to the QuickTeller payment gateway which you may use to process payment. When we found out there was a misunderstanding, we wrote to you and called you to apologise for the misunderstanding and to clarify the matter.

4. You insisted on a refund stating that your management no longer needed the service and we refunded you promptly.

5. You eventually paid again for the service and we were glad to have you back. You also sent all the documents required for you, one of which was a signed document from your bank. Your bank however refused to provide you with a merchant ID, which is a standard requirement for Interswitch WebPay Classic, stating that you provided a personal bank account and not a business account.

6. We contacted you, explaining same, and you then requested for a refund, again.

7. We explained that we had paid Interswitch for the same service and a refund would not be an easy matter. When we contacted Interswitch, they requested that you send a letter on your letterhead to us, which we would then send to them, requesting for a cancelation of the said service since the process had already begun. We never requested that you contact Interswitch directly.

8. Due to the fact that payment was made around the holiday period, communication was stalled with all parties concerned, which led to the delay in responding to this matter.

9. As of this writing, Interswitch has called you to explain the situation and the refund has been initiated. Interswitch tried calling several times before but your number was not available. Note that this was already in the works and would have been completed without this smear campaign.

As Interswitch resellers, we offer Interswitch solutions at discounted prices while requesting for fewer documentations than would be required if you contact Interswitch directly. The process is also swifter working with us as we act as middlemen to hasten the process. While we understand that you were anxious to get your funds back, we have proven in the past that we could refund your funds if it was a simple matter.

Thank you for your patience while this was being resolved. If you have any other inquiries, do contact us using our official channels on https://www.whogohost.com/contact-us.php

Thank you once again.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by whogohost: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
nonirap:
i dont know what is wrong with whogohost my website server is going down
if it is not cloudflare my website would have been offline

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your site. If you have sent a mail already, kindly provide the ticket ID so that we can investigate further. If not, do visit https://www.whogohost.com/contact-us.php to learn how to get in touch with us. Kindly use our official channels to reach out to us as this is the fastest way to get your matters resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by nonirap(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok thank you

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
some people just stupid naturally, i go dey wonder how you take manage get phone to come online,na inside cage una suppose dey. why u go say whogohost na fraud .idiot people. una go just open una pant mouth dey talk. anu ofia . Mr whogohost abeg no verce
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by directonpc(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
whogohost:

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your site. If you have sent a mail already, kindly provide the ticket ID so that we can investigate further. If not, do visit https://www.whogohost.com/contact-us.php to learn how to get in touch with us. Kindly use our official channels to reach out to us as this is the fastest way to get your matters resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
You guys are the best! Any time any day. Keep working hard! Hosted over 10 sites with you. (though it's a bit expensive wink )
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by Intellab(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Just backup your site and move to hostwinds. You will get unlimited bandwidth,diskspace and 2 private ips starting from $4.50/month. You can use a coupon and pay 0.01 first month.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by directonpc(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Intellab:
Just backup your site and move to hostwinds. You will get unlimited bandwidth,diskspace and 2 private ips starting from $4.50/month. You can use a coupon and pay 0.01 first month.
whogohost is better than host winds in stability and speed. I have used both. Can only say that whogohost is expensive
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by nonirap(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
i will switch to hostgator or godaddy
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by tutusaint(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
WhoGoHost is the best hosting company in naija.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by Intellab(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
nonirap:
i will switch to hostgator or godaddy
Your site will be slow like snail if you use them.
Just type the host you want to use on google then add review. That way you will know which one that works.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by kingsley18(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
@Op and the rest calling my Whogohost a scam na God go see u. I have been using Whogohost and still using it now, I have never recorded any issue. My site is always running and Whogohost always send me tips on how to protect my site. And u r here saying nonsense just to spoil d company name. E NO GOOD NA NEW YEAR BE THIS OOO
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by todhost(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2015
You may also try http://www.todhost.com
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by femzysticks(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2015
I have used whogohost for sometime now I I have not had any issue with them

Their support is also the best I have seen so far
I can remember getting a response at odd times like 2AM

File a report to them and I believe your issue will be resolved if actually its from your host
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by ProGSM(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Any update on this issues? I hope it is better now.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by Starttell: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
nonirap:
mods please move this to front page
the mod that will move this to Front-page died in 1974.
Re: I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down by WebclickNG: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2016
When I started web design, I used Whogohost. Since we launch our Web design agency at WebClick (http://webclick.com.ng), I have been using Namecheap where I got more value for my money. I had a host of issues with Whogohost including downtime, inability to access my emails and the support was not really encouraging. However, I use them for registering my domain especially the country-level domain. As for hosting, they are no go area. Infact, I have succeeded in moving all my clients from the platform except one who seems not to care.

HOWEVER, I THINK IT IS WRONG TO CONCLUDE THAT THEY A SCAMMERS. They are one of the oldest hosting company in Nigeria. That being said, I think they either switch their hosting platform or improve on it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Download Of The Ultimate Seo Tools - Scrapebox / Get Over 900 Millions Email List Of Active Citizens Worldwide To Send Blog Post / Why Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria Should Reposition for 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.