Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** (11322 Views)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. -... Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by joseph1832(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obiagelli:
They should get the damn thing from the Military board and stop this nonsense once and for all. We have very important things to discuss in the run up to the elections.
Apart from that let him tell us the secondary school he attended. Surely they will still have his name on record and they can prepare a statement of result for him or may be a letter to attest that he actually passed out from that particular secondary school.

I wonder why the APC kept mute about this all this while.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by atlwireles: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omila007:

You do realize that the relationship between buhari and the military was basically that of an employer and employee?
The Military can only have photocopies of certificate you provided to them at the point of recruitment also he would have records with the Nigerian military but what is in question here is his certificate prior his military career, the certificate that earned him entrance into Nigerian military.

Now I am not sure what the lowest entry requirements is or was for the Nigerian military in 1962, assuming it is senior school certificate, then the military has no obligation to provide the photocopies he must have submitted prior entry.
It's is GMB's duty to contact the secondary he had attended in 1962 to ask for replacement, in a situation where the school doesn't exist anymore, the ministry of education should have it.
In the case where he provided an affidavit, such affidavit should detail the institution, the type of certificate and the year obtain.
With such the organization being presented with the affidavit could proceed to appropriate ministries for investigation.

Reminds me of when Orji uzo kalu came to my school in 1999, while addressing us he mentioned that he was a labor captain the crowd went awol, with students running to the prefects board room to search through the prefects board from 1929 till we found his own.
Lo and behold his name was there.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by titoetal(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
The real issue is that it seems the general did not attend secondary school which is the minimum constitutional requirement to contest for office of the president. Am equally worried this issue was never raised in the previous contests.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by lekkie073(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
If this is true,that settles it. Now should we blame Babangida for Buhari's missing certificate?
We have to move forward.

God bless the General
nothing is settled....the only way forward is for the cattle rearer to tell us the truth........prove DAT he has a secondary school cert and not some Islamic education certificate grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Apart from that let him tell us the secondary school he attended. Surely they will still have his name on record and they can prepare a statement of result for him or may be a letter to attest that he actually passed out from that particular secondary school.

I wonder why the APC kept mute about this all this while.
Secondary school keeps records from the 60s?
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by atlwireles: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obiagelli:

Secondary school keeps records from the 60s?

Yes.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by atlwireles: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
How to Join the Nigerian Army
Who is eligible to join the Nigerian Army?
To join the Nigerian Army, you must meet all the following requirements and conditions:

You must be of Nigerian origin by birth. What this means is that you must be born in Nigeria to Nigerian parents. If you’re from another country or you’re a Nigerian by naturalization (and not by birth), then you are not qualified to join the Nigerian Army.
You must be between 18-22 years of age at the time of application. If you are not yet up to 18 years old, you will have to wait a bit longer. However, if you are already older than 22, then you are no longer eligible to join the Nigerian Army.
You must be fit medically, physically, and psychologically. That is, you must not have any persistent health issues or suffer chronic conditions like asthma. Neither must you have any physical or mental disabilities.
You must not be less than 1.65 meters tall (men) and 1.56 meters tall (women). Yes, your height alone can truncate your dreams of joining the Nigerian Army. So, check your height now. If you are shorter than the values stated, then your dream dies here.
You must be free of any criminal conviction. That is, you must not have been convicted of any crime – major or minor – at any point in the past. If you have been charged with an offence before, then you cannot join the Nigerian Army.
You must attend the zonal screening exercises at the designated zonal centre for your state. Note that the zonal screening centre may not be in your own state, but in one of the neighbouring states. Only one zonal screening centre will be available for applicants from all states within a designated zone. So, get ready to travel if the screening centre isn’t in your own state.
You must duly complete all forms and submit them at the examination venue on the date fixed for the screening examination.
What are the required educational / academic qualifications?
To join the Nigerian Army as a non-tradesman or woman, all you need are at least 3 credits including English Language in not more than two sittings (in WASSCE/NECO/GCE).

What are the documents you need?

If you meet all the requirements stated so far, that’s not all. You will need the following documents during the recruitment process:

Photocopies of your birth certificate or age declaration affidavit
Photocopies of your academic and professional certificates (including SSCE/NECO/GCE)
A letter of identification signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by atlwireles: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
REGULAR COMBATANT COURSE (RC)

This is a 5 year course, comprising 4 years of academic program and one year of military training culminating in the award of a BACHELOR DEGREE and a presidential commission to the rank of second lieutenant, or equivalent in the Navy and Air Force.Until 2011, this course used to be exclusively for males. The first set of females commenced training in September 2011.

Eligibility for Entry into the NDA Regular Course

To be eligible for ADMISSION into the regular course in the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must meet the following requirements:

Minimum of 5 credit passes with English and Mathematics at the Senior Secondary CERTIFICATE Examination conducted by the West Africa Examination Council or National Examination Commission or General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level or Grade II TEACHERS CERTIFICATE obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.

At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science.However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.

Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Nigerian Air Force candidates must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry.

Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.

Must be MEDICALLY and physically fit and must be of good moral character.

Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.

Present a certificate of origin obtained from a Local Government. A certificate of State indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.

In addition to the foregoing, candidates awaiting results are not qualified and only examination results of not more than 5 years before the date of APPLICATION are acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by bjdon: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
TJ Certificates calling.

TJ Certificates calling.

For all your certificate needs come to the number one in town, TJ certificates. We can produce all kinds of certificates for any educational institution world wide. With our high quality laser printer and water mark generation nobody will know the difference. Our certificates are fully INEC compatible, so Pa Buhari is welcome to use our services. Past customers have included Salisu Buhari, James Ibori and Bola Tinubu. So if you want to run for office in 2015 and don't have the stipulated level of education don't worry, just come down to TJ certificates and we'll sort you out in no time.
Our motto is why work hard in school when you can forge!!
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Ok thanks for the notice. If you cry from now till tomorrow and open one million threads,Buhari's certificates won't be shown to you.
Now can we move forward?

why wont it been shown?
It is my right to know the qaulifications of a man seeking to take up the position of head of state!

This is not 1985 when he stole the seat! Then we were under threars to keep silence.

Things have changed dear. Thank God for a Presido like Jonathan!

You can now abuse the President and nobody would jail you.

As for me crying, that one got my ribs cracking. Cry for what na?

That an old tyrant who refused to respect himself has no explanation to what happened to his so called certificate?

Well, incase you feel like it, i can get you hankies!

What are brothers for??

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by atlwireles: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Much has not changed in the army acceptance standards, since 1960. Buhari has to produce whatever results/certificate, he used for admission into the army in 1962.

Till then, the man is a fraudulent Major general.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
egobetatoday:
If it was stolen when he was in detention why did he lie (swear) in his affidavit dat it was with the military? Nawa oo. Lying is still kworuption oo. I wonder the kind of president you will make.

Now Buhari, tell us ... Is your certificate with the secretary of the military or it was stolen by IBB boys? We need the truth now.
Buhari ... How come u are so unstable in your words?

A double minded man is UNSTABLE in ALL his ways (James 1:cool

He has messed himself up.
He will now retire with shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
noblezone:

why wont it been shown?
It is my right to know the qaulifications of a man seeking to take up the position of head of state!

This is not 1985 when he stole the seat! Then we were under threars to keep silence.

Things have changed dear. Thank God for a Presido like Jonathan!

You can now abuse the President and nobody would jail you.

As for me crying, that one got my ribs cracking. Cry for what na?

That an old tyrant who refused to respect himself has no explanation to what happened to his so called certificate?

Well, incase you feel like it, i can get you hankies!

What are brothers for??
even if buhari's certificate would be shown to anyone,you and others that have been crying to see his credentials would be the least to see it. So stop lamenting nwoke m! grin
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by agabaI23(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obiagelli:
They should get the damn thing from the Military board and stop this nonsense once and for all. We have very important things to discuss in the run up to the elections.
Is this Obiagelli APC or someone else?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by agabaI23(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
If this is true,that settles it. Now should we blame Babangida for Buhari's missing certificate?
We have to move forward.

God bless the General
And if it is not true?
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Dindera(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Well I believe Buhari overlooked the certificate thing because he thought it won't be taken serious and also because he is a man that doesn't think with his senses, he thought he will find his way( Naija way), since he has been doing that since 2003 but devil don punish am! All the evils he has been doing are chasing him. He might succeed with the cert controversy but, he can't win tongue

Buhari is an illiterate, doesn't like Education, and cannot provide a certificate for what he doesn't like!
Period!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by myola(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omila007:

You do realize that the relationship between buhari and the military was basically that of an employer and employee?
The Military can only have photocopies of certificate you provided to them at the point of recruitment also he would have records with the Nigerian military but what is in question here is his certificate prior his military career, the certificate that earned him entrance into Nigerian military.

Now I am not sure what the lowest entry requirements is or was for the Nigerian military in 1962, assuming it is senior school certificate, then the military has no obligation to provide the photocopies he must have submitted prior entry.
It's is GMB's duty to contact the secondary he had attended in 1962 to ask for replacement, in a situation where the school doesn't exist anymore, the ministry of education should have it.
In the case where he provided an affidavit, such affidavit should detail the institution, the type of certificate and the year obtain.
With such the organization being presented with the affidavit could proceed to appropriate ministries for investigation.

Reminds me of when Orji uzo kalu came to my school in 1999, while addressing us he mentioned that he was a labor captain the crowd went awol, with students running to the prefects board room to search through the prefects board from 1929 till we found his own.
Lo and behold his name was there.

I wondered who were buhari classmates in secondary school. OBJ classmates in bbhs then were whole shoyinka, onaolapo sholeye, prince bola ajibola, and Oba adegboyega dosumu. so who were GMB classmates or schoolmates?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
If buburubuhari has lost his certificates which is very possible , has the secondary school which he attended lost his records too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by hardbody: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
We have to move forward.

God bless the General

My dear it settles nothing. This at best is an after thought. For a defence of alibi to stand, it must be presented at the first and earliest opportunity to enable whosoever is interested to examine and investigate it. When this sort of claim comes out more than a week after the controversy has been raging, it should be taken with a pinch of salt. I remain as apolitical as ever, I am only looking at the veracity and logic of the argument. How is the new year? I am still in the villa. Will be back in Lagos next week.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
ur source plz. d news ge how e be

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
myola:

I wondered who were buhari classmates in secondary school. OBJ classmates in bbhs then were whole shoyinka, onaolapo sholeye, prince bola ajibola, and Oba adegboyega dosumu. so who were GMB classmates or schoolmates?
who were Jonathan's classmates in secondary school? Do you know any of them?
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
hardbody:

My dear it settles nothing. This at best is an after thought. For a defence of alibi to stand, it must be presented at the first and earliest opportunity to enable whosoever is interested to examine and investigate it. When this sort of claim comes out more than a week after the controversy has been raging, it should be taken with a pinch of salt. I remain as apolitical as ever, I am only looking at the veracity and logic of the argument. How is the new year? I am still in the villa. Will be back in Lagos next week.

it is left for the court to disqualify or qualify Buhari if his credentials are questionable. it is not in our position to take decisions for the court.
Happy new year to you sir!
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
I still don't know why it is so difficult for a past student of an institution to prove to the whole world that he indeed attended that school! Haba ! Didn't he do any secondary school leaving exam or what?the longer this matter goes on the harder and more difficult it will be for apc wash buburubuhari clean.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by atlwireles: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
President Zuma of South Africa, I believe, had no formal education, the man has never claimed degrees/certificates from the Unions he led through out his life. For the Buhari supporters, the issue here is dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, misconduct, criminality, wrongdoing and venality. The One your messiah claims he wants to solve. He needs to cure his own disease, before giving anybody, a lecture on public morality.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
myola:

Momodu Bama, Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche, Abubakar Shekau, Mohammed Yusuf, Abba.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Bitterleafsoup: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
it is left for the court to disqualify or qualify Buhari if his credentials are questionable. it is not in our position to take decisions for the court.
Happy new year to you sir!
Madame, Happy New Year! save the last danc for me lets go..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

Abayomi in a statement yesterday affirmed he was a member of the presidential screening committee who scrutinised Buhari’s qualification for the presidency and found him fit and awarded him a certificate of clearance.
Please ask Oga Abayomi for us, which question they used to screen the General Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by ShowYourCertificate: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:

Ma, that's the work of "Hope For Nigeria". Not Lai Mohammed.

Propaganda!!
Which propaganda? Are you saying Lie Mohammed never said such? Okay read the excerpt below culled from Leadership Newspaper, take note of the words in bold.

The full text of his reaction reads as follows, “What precisely is the controversy all about? Is anyone insinuating that General Muhammadu Buhari has not the requisite academic qualifications to stand as the presidential candidate of the APC?” Mohammed said, adding that “the facts on the issue of General Buhari are as follows; that General Muhammadu Buhari was in detention for over three years; that while in detention, captors raided his residence and vandalised his property including certificates and diplomas; and that consequently, after his release, whenever the General asked about his academic qualifications, he would refer such bodies to the Military Command, who has his service records including his academic certificates.”
http://leadership.ng/news/399563/army-copies-buharis-credentials-lai-mohammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Madame Happy New Year save the last danc for me lets go..
Biafranqueen, happy new year to you too.
Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by onatisi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin ” Mohammed
said, adding that “the
facts on the issue of
General Buhari are as
follows; that General
Muhammadu Buhari
was in detention for
over three years; that
while in detention,
captors raided his
residence and
vandalised his
property including
certificates and
diplomas ; and that
consequently, after his
release, whenever the
General asked about his
academic qualifications,
he would refer such
bodies to the Military
Command, who has his
service records including
his academic
certificates.”. I gbadun this lying machine called liar mohammed ,it never disappoints

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
londoner:

No, he probably knows Buhari did not pass the exams he took and may have leaked that info.

Buhari knows he did not pass them, and lied.

APC, just replace this man with someone of Fasholas pedigree. This is what I am waiting to hear.

Between GEJ and Buhari, I prefer GEJ. Between GEJ and Fashola, I prefer Fashola.

This is your chance APC to provide Nigeria with a better alternative.......a genuine one.

@ BOLDED I 120% agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by Bitterleafsoup: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Biafranqueen, happy new year to you too.
What a compliment one of the reasons I resigned my guest status to join. You too are one of my favorites just praying for you to get sense one day. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. ** by ShowYourCertificate: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
oziegbe2015:
Na spokeperson abi, no be lai mohammed abi, where ur source. On certificate talk, U saTANists are just struggling for pathetic straws. No be today we dey here certificate propaganda. This is always the last straw pdp uses when all hope is lost. In edo after oshomole won, pdp decided to be saying the guy had no certificate. They went to court and lost after the case was lost, and evidence proven. General buhari if he had no certificate would have said it got burnt like sambo. But he told us who it is with. The same military accepted that they have the copies and buhari could apply to get it if he wanted to. Inec told us they do not have power to screen or verify certificates and that has been proven in the times gmb contested previously. Gmb gave an affidavit, in an affidavit you are suppose to list the stated documents which you posses with its year of issuance. If what Gmb stated do not exist. Its obvious the pdp would have lashed on that and make the military confirm to the world that such degress was never acquired(since the military has the well documented file histroy of all its generals and head of states) and gmb would have been disqualified by law that asked for a minimum certificate requirement. Buhari hasn't released a statement on any of the certificate issue because he knows how irrelevant the propaganda is. If he wanted it he would have simply applied to get it, is it to gullible e-rats of Tan he would now be displaying it to. Or have gej showed you his. it shows inec does not have the justification to demand or screen it by law and so it doesnt bother him. All this talk are just mere propaganda by people who want to have straws to sobber their pathetic case on. I dare say if gmb has no certificate he should be disqualified now, but that hasnt happen and wouldnt. Or is INEC or the pdp scared to use it against him if it doesnt have one. Its only these pdp erats that wallow in this pathetic sympathy to make themselves happy
You want sauce, oya try this bitterleaf sauce grin :

The full text of his reaction reads as follows, “What precisely is the controversy all about? Is anyone insinuating that General Muhammadu Buhari has not the requisite academic qualifications to stand as the presidential candidate of the APC?” Mohammed said, adding that “the facts on the issue of General Buhari are as follows; that General Muhammadu Buhari was in detention for over three years; that while in detention, captors raided his residence and vandalised his property including certificates and diplomas; and that consequently, after his release, whenever the General asked about his academic qualifications, he would refer such bodies to the Military Command, who has his service records including his academic certificates.”
http://leadership.ng/news/399563/army-copies-buharis-credentials-lai-mohammed

Lie Mohammed don come again grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK / 2019 Presidential Election INEC OFFICIAL RESULT / Court Sacks Lagos PDP Chairman Deji Doherty, Reinstates Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.