Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... (1908 Views)

Name Ur Female Celebrity Crush / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
This are the only ladies I have crush for on "NairaLand" have been keeping this in mind so am tired of keeping it, before my mind get burst, but I pray am not gonna get crushed! grin

1: "3cycle": That girl is very good for outing, to
show to my fellow guys and hypocrites I gat a nice
chic, if she were to be a basketball I did only use her to shoot 3-points. wink

2: "Tashamania": What a beautiful black chic, she
is very presentable, but will always be a calm lady
who won't want to express her whole feelings not to make the guy feel too important, undecided
I wonder if she's from Tennessee because she's is only Ten I see. wink

3: "Whizqueen": Very funny, fun to be with, cute
girl! wink

4: "Chubby T": Pure Black beauty, she's very
aesthetical, make me be an euphoria of joy. wink

To me come to those girls, no girl on Nairaland is up to par!

So guys u self fit add your own, make dem know now and wetin u fit use them for!

4 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by zyzxx(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
nice catch bro

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by braintext(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Typing....
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by ronald4lif(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
braintext:
Typing....

...and your PC fells and screen scratch while typing wink

2 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by maaft(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
dude,seriously?? I have been keep this I mind what's language is that?
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
maaft:
dude,seriously?? I have been keep this I mind what's language is that?
That's just a little typing error, so don't try to claim u are better than me, just a single word u think u can just approach me discourteously, huh? there are more polite ways u can tell me and I will modify it.

So stop looking for errors, the main thing is the post!

U that u are trying to correct me just look at the few words u made u still type-flopped.

(What's language is that?) I laugh at u. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by maaft(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
LewisO:

That's just a little typing error, so don't try to claim u are better than me, just a single word u think u can just approach me discourteously, huh? there are more polite ways u can tell me and I will modify it.

So stop looking for errors, the main thing is the post!

U that u are trying to correct me just look at the few words u made u still type-flopped.

(What's language is that?) I laugh at u. grin
Lol,right. but mine is a typo which I don't intend to modify and lest you start blabbing. what part of my reply is discourteous?? to politely point out errors is discourteous now? man, you are the one who ought to grow the mess up lest you make a fool of yourself. also, I never said I was better than you. you're the one who's feeling inferior. word is GROW THE FuC.K UP. don't just affront people baselessly. you modified your post but some errors are still visible tho. even the first word is an error. lol
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Quite an ambition you've got charlie..

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
maaft:
Lol,right. but mine is a typo which I don't intend to modify and lest you start blabbing. what part of my reply is discourteous?? to politely point out errors is discourteous now? man, you are the one who ought to grow the mess up lest you make a fool of yourself. also, I never said I was better than you. you're the one who's feeling inferior. word is GROW THE FuC.K UP. don't just affront people baselessly. you modified your post but some errors are still visible tho. even the first word is an error. lol
Stop telling me u intensionally made an error, that is just a big lie, folks like u who tries to show ignorance in jumping into matter, that's how God shows to u that u are not above mistake in making that error so stop pretending on here ok?

I can u're are sounding so paining, u think u can hit-back at me? No! so don't be a nosy iddiot.

When comes to e-war u aren't even up to par, am not here to indulge in all kinds of gavage with u.

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by clevvermind(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
una don start again ? una nor dey tire sef?

1 Like

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
una don start again ? una nor dey tire sef?
I tire grin
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by clevvermind(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
I tire grin
i just hate all this nonsense. if u like a girl here, just send her a pm and let us rest. some people sef.

5 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by dechandel(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
i just hate all this nonsense. if u like a girl here, just send her a pm and let us rest. some people sef.
Lol
there is a 99.9% probability that the pm would be ignored grin

3 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
Guy stop doing as if u don't know the girls on here!
How many u don send pm wey do reply u? grin

That isn't a nonsense, stop that!

2 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Please help tell him my lady!
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by clevvermind(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
LewisO:

Guy stop doing as if u don't know the girls on here!
How many u don send pm wey do reply u? grin

That isn't a nonsense, stop that!
is that why guys here are giving the babes an avenue to make shakara? i dnt send pm. i'm too big for that.
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by clevvermind(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
so the anouncement continues. some guys can be making fool of themselves. i can't stoop that low again.
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
clevvermind:
is that why guys here are giving the babes an avenue to make shakara? i dnt send pm. i'm too big for that.
Guy please divorce your "Ego" if any guy on here is showing interest in a lady does that mean they are foolish? NO!

It depends on how u make your approach, ladies are gem, so when u merit them let them know, but in a polite manner.

So stop saying u "TOO BIG" for that, so if u run billions does that means any lady that wants get marry to most be above your standard? Please!

U also made a thread sometimes against it but not to the extent u think, some guys are matured on here u don't need to start telling them in public to change, everybody are here to catch fun! and keep things rocking with the ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by clevvermind(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
LewisO:

Guy please divorce your "Ego" if any guy on here is showing interest in a lady does that mean they are foolish? NO!

It depends on how u make your approach, ladies are gem, so when u merit them let them know, but in a polite manner.

So stop saying u "TOO BIG" for that, so if u run billions does that means any lady that wants get marry to most be above your standard? Please!

U also made a thread sometimes against it but not to the extent u think, some guys are matured on here u don't need to start telling them in public to change, everybody are here to catch fun! and keep things rocking with the ladies.
what more can i say? Gudluck to u guys.
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by braintext(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

...and your PC fells and screen scratch while typing wink

i hope not
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by CuteEmma(f): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2015
What kind of topic is this?

Everybody back to work.

Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by lilmax(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
pure wickedness grin
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
CuteEmma:
What kind of topic is this?

Everybody back to work.
Do u know u are foolish? angry
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by mirexxx(f): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
celeb ko and wat av u achieved since dey became ur favorite celeb undecided
Re: My Top 4 Female Celebrity "Romancelanders"... by LewisO: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
celeb ko and wat av u achieved since dey became ur favorite celeb undecided
Question?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trapped In An Elevator / It's Xynerise' Day! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! / When Your Crush Asks A Favour From You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.