Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note (6950 Views)

Telecoms Operators Seek Four Week Grace Before Deactivating Defective Sims / Jumia Sold Me A Defective Phone. / Innjoo Note Pro Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
She Ordered for the phone on the 17 of Dec, 2014, an extra battery and screen guard.
only to get the phone with a defective front camera. The front camera doesn't even show anything. it just shows blurred colors.
She has contacted this so called jumia for a replacement, which she did withing 14days or delivery (in agreement with their terms and conditions).

Now it's one story or another from Jumia. it's the 5th of January and no one from jumia has bothered coming to replace the phone.

has anyone experienced such similar issue from jumia, would need to know solutions.
Although we have already devised a means of getting her money back, which includes legal means.
thanks

uploading proof of pictures later, when after log into email to get the transaction details

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by doctokwus: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
sleekd:
She Ordered for the phone on the 17 of Dec, 2014, an extra battery and screen guard.
only to get the phone with a defective front camera. The front camera doesn't even show anything. it just shows blurred colors.
She has contacted this so called jumia for a replacement, which she did withing 14days or delivery (in agreement with their terms and conditions).

Now it's one story or another from Jumia. it's the 5th of January and no one from jumia has bothered coming to replace the phone.

has anyone experienced such similar issue from jumia, would need to know solutions.
Although we have already devised a means of getting her money back, which includes legal means.
thanks

uploading proof of pictures later, when after log into email to get the transaction details
I thought it wudnt come to this,but jumia has really pushed me to d wall.
I ordered for same Innjoo note for a loved one about 3weeks ago and immediately noticed d front camera was also non functional and dat d volume button was loose.D next day I got in touch with an agent I got it from here on nland and he duly forwarded d complaint.
About 2-3days after a jumia cc agent called to confirm my complaint.Since dat day till now its been tales by moonlight,for a phone bought for d xmas season for d person.I have sent emails,contacted d agent here severally,yet dis highly defective phone is still in d custody of d person bought for with all d embarassment that comes with it.
I have stopped all purchases henceforth from jumia because I feel dey are playing a very dubious game here to allow dis defective innjoo to stay in our hands so dat they eventually end up not replacing it wen dey do come for retrieval wt the hope it wud av developed other faults.
But I won't stop because dis fone was bought with hard earned mony;its covered with warranty and am sure d parent Innjoo company are not aware of dis game jumia nigeria is playing.
Am about sending Innjoo company a mail,narrating d ordeal jumia has passed me thru and I won't rest till I get appropriate replacement for dis fone,an apology and appropriate compensation for d havoc cuased.
Op u can reach me on dis numb for us to harmonise action to take
I will also forward this complaint wt necessary evidence to all regulatory bodies concerned.
Pls op join me and any other person wt any defective innjoo note bought and not yet replaced.Let's not fold our hands and allow jumia sell a defective item for us and get away with it,its day light robbery.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is really bad, i have written down your no, you can remove it, so as not to get unnecessary calls.
we must see this to the end, once my sister is back, she would contact you.

its a serious case o. my location is Abuja, imagine, they told her to go to Lagos, for a fault that came from them.
even if it means involving the police and visiting their so called pick up station. This scam has to stop
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Lagusta(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
I don't really like jumia jare.....

Konga beats them all!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lagusta:

Konga beats them all!!!!

same story m hearing. but this their scamming nonsense go stop. imagine selling a bad phone to someone and still have guts to be giving one story or the other

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by doctokwus: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have just sent an email to Innjoo company,chronicling all what has transpired thus far.
My next point of call would be the consumer protection agency.
You can't bloody sell me a defective product covered by warranty and expect to get away with it.If everybody continues keeping quiet,that's how they would continue reaping people off.
If nothing still comes forth after complaining to d CPC,I wud escalate it further;they can be sure of that.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
doctokwus:
I have just sent an email to Innjoo company,chronicling all what has transpired thus far.
My next point of call would be the consumer protection agency.
You can't bloody sell me a defective product covered by warranty and expect to get away with it.If everybody continues keeping quiet,that's how they would continue reaping people off.
If nothing still comes forth after complaining to d CPC,I wud escalate it further;they can be sure of that.

This is just the beginning, i would tell me sis to also send a mail to innjoo company, so that they would be in the know.
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by free2ryhme: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is worthy of frontpage

Expose these online shopping mall the sends defective phones

They must be sanctioned. Little wonder mOst nigerians are afraid to purchase online due to. Situations stated above

Cc: seun, mukina2, obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by blackfase(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Seems like this Jumia is a high level rogue organization. Too many complaints about them. So so put-offish......
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Pennywise(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have bought quite a lot from Jumia in the last month like a lot of people lately. Infact practically all my purchases big and small are from them. This is because I thought they do due diligence on all their sellers.

No I have not had issues but I am not going to wait to be screwedd. No more jumia purchases for now (and that goes for konga) until they are prepared to give me consumer comfort and security by the way jumia handles this.
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Dhurmynick(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nigeria hasn't reached the point where you're supposed to trust online transactions.. Anything can happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Hollawaley(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is one of the numerous problems shopping online in nigeria has and i think there is something like "payment on delivery" next time i think you should use that.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Kayceo2010: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mine is having volume and power botton problem as its now working at all. Am using an application to increase and reduce my volume and a charger to power my phone. And for making the phone sleep, am really suffering here. Have to put the phone to 30mins cos there's no never option. This drains my battery a lot. Also, my charger fell from a wall socket level and touched the screen and it cracked.. I was like wdf!! Just because of that?? My lg fell from the staircase and nothing happened. Am just angry with the phone now. Called Jumia for the power bottom problem on beginning of DEC, this is January, still nothing.. I've never seen a substandard product such to this level..
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by femi4: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jumia again? Cash & Carry, here I come
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hollawaley:
This is one of the numerous problems shopping online in nigeria has and i think there is something like "payment on delivery" next time i think you should use that.
she paid on delivery, they dont even allow to check the product you buy before paying, they tell you even if there is fault, you can request for a replacement within 14days.
Since 17 of dec we havnt seen the so called dispatched agent they said would come.
anytime they are called, they keep repeating "An agent has been dispatched to you"

but order for something new, 24hours their agents go land for your door. smh.

m tweeting the link of this thread soon, lets make our voice heard

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by boladez(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jumia, has grown to big over the past few years they treat customers as if they are providing favours rather than service....

He who has ears let him hear JUMIA is worse than buying at Alaba

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why didn't you use pay on delivery and inspect your phone before buying it?
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
krall:
Why didn't you use pay on delivery and inspect your phone before buying it?
they don't allow inspection, even after inspection, the delivery guy wont take it back.
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Elparaiso(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na was o.....
Sha I bought my InnJoo note and I1s from them....
No complaints...
I buy online only when necessay
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Elparaiso:
Na was o.....
Sha I bought my InnJoo note and I1s from them....
No complaints...
I buy online only when necessay
you are in luck, my own is their response to the whole issue, but if its a new order they would keep disturbing with calls
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by DoroBen: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
I actually purchased an Innjoo device from Jumia last year and the camera is still working pretty fine till now.
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by abogjohn(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why are u guyz crucifying Jumia, d fault is not from them, they are not d one manufacturing the fone, Innjoo delivered the fone to them without jumia testing, so u guyz should blame innjoo not jumia

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
abogjohn:
Why are u guyz crucifying Jumia, d fault is not from them, they are not d one manufacturing the fone, Innjoo delivered the fone to them without jumia testing, so u guyz should blame innjoo not jumia
The fault is from jumia. what is preventing them from replacing the phone, since they claim it has warranty and would replace if faulty.

If you buy a blackberry phone, lets say from slot, you get home that day and notice its faulty, where do you go, Slot or Blackberry office?

@Bolded... is Jumia just a shipping company? that they would claim they sell genuine product and yet deliver something faulty, they should test all their products. That's how to run a company.

5 Likes

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Osama10(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lagusta:
Konga beats them all!!!!

Did I hear you say konga? shocked

I ordered Mobil 1 from konga Dec 3rd,this item never got to me but they said on their site it has been delivered shocked shocked shocked to who now?

This country is full of shit.

Konga /Jumia is a true reflection of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Osama10(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Order #R313604**** - Finalized Print Order
Seller Information
Konga

Talk to Seller
About This Order:
Order Information
Track Shipments
Order Date: December 3, 2014

Items Ordered
Product Name SKU Sold By Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal ₦17,000.00
Shipping & Handling ₦1,000.00
Store Credit ₦0.00
Gift Card ₦0.00
Coupon ₦0.00
Debit Card / POD ₦0.00
Total Paid ₦0.00
Total Refunded ₦0.00
Total Due ₦18,000.00
Grand Total (Excl.Tax) ₦18,000.00
Tax ₦0.00
Grand Total (Incl.Tax) ₦18,000.00
Mobil 1 5W-30 | 4.73 Litres
Chesby Lub Global Venture
₦8,500.00
Ordered: 2
₦17,000.00
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Osama10:

Did I hear you say konga? shocked

I ordered Mobil 1 from konga Dec 3rd,this item never got to me but they said on their site it has been delivered shocked shocked shocked to who now?

This country is full of shit.

Konga /Jumia is a true reflection of Nigeria.

Sorry to hear this. Did you pay for it before delivery?
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by rattlesnake(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
and ur sister cannot get a FREE NL ACCOUNT TO REPORT HERSELF undecided LIAR
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Osama10(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
sleekd:

Sorry to hear this. Did you pay for it before delivery?

I dey mad?I used pay on delivery & I even called them 3 times the lady on the line was always telling me they were coming up till today no sight of them but on their site it says finalized. grin grin grin Crazy people.
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Osama10(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is another order that has arrived Port harcourt since 24th december but I don't know why they can't deliver.

Dec 24, 2014 6:57 pm Arrival ScanPort Harcourt DC, Port Harcourt

Dec 22, 2014 5:07 pm Departure ScanIsolo DC, Lagos

Dec 18, 2014 4:50 pm Arrival ScanMMM Isolo DC, Isolo

Dec 18, 2014 1:13 pm Departure ScanSurulere SP, Surulere

Dec 18, 2014 8:24 am Shipped to Kexpress

Dec 16, 2014 4:55 pm Merchant Processing
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by Whizpeter(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
One reason why I hate buying stuffs from online shops

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by sleekd(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
rattlesnake:
and ur sister cannot get a FREE NL ACCOUNT TO REPORT HERSELF undecided LIAR
unlike me and you, she doesn't fancy nairaland.
Re: Jumia Sold To My Sister A Defective Innjoo Note by rattlesnake(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
sleekd:

unlike me and you, she doesn't fancy nairaland.
so what injoo for...NO NAIRALAND NO NEED FOR A SMART PHONE

NL Is the bomb mennnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Mid-range Flagship Killer Phones Thread / It's It My Data Or Has Nairaland Been Upgraded / How To Install Samsung Fonts On Your Itel It1503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.