Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. (26397 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by jingh(f): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Another pdp stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by tempex88(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by datguru: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by jingh(f): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2015
seges:
This thread has proven to be a lie,don't get too excited.Buhari was in England last year addressed parliament and visited the Archbishop of Canterbury.This lie is been spread by Reno Omokri and Femi-Fani Kayode
tell them ooooo.
been blind to see truth from rumour.
bless you sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by energylee(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Ops gimme nu year promo, lemme smell front page...
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by donmalcolm21(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2015
GMB is being disgraced everywhere because of his rights violation, If only these APshits here can really see him for the evil he is

5 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by eaglechild: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2015
No one wants a "crate bundling" autocratic dictator to set his foot on their soil and defile it.

Not anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by omenka(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell!!

4 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by valHarrison: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2015
seges:
This thread has proven to be a lie,don't get too excited.Buhari was in England last year addressed parliament and visited the Archbishop of Canterbury.This lie is been spread by Reno Omokri and Femi-Fani Kayode
prove it or I don't believe it. Buhari can't eat his cake and have it

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Eromsboy: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2015
See planted story...a source in the know.

This story is not true at all. When we went to interview Pastor Tunde Bakare towards the end of last year, I remember him say he travelled to London with two other people where they met Buhari who was holidaying there and they tried to convince him to return to Nigeria and slug it out in 2015.

So how did this half-baked journalist get his information?

5 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by hazyfm: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2015

10 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by philips70(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Now it's confirmed! Jerry Gana wasn't lying. The N21b is just not meant for real campaign. Gross of it is being spent to do everything that can stop the General. Sure they have failed. When success is knocking adversity increases. PDP is the campaign manager for General Buhari. Amaechi's job is the easiest job.!

5 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by justfree1(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2015
This year will be just like last year unless YOU change.
The good news... you can change any time you choose.
The deciding factor between your success and failure is.... You.
It's absurd to be upset by a lack of results when the cause is a lack of activity.
I am working on a side project. I won't promise you much but you should be making an extra $1000 to $2000 working on this side project this month, without it affecting your current job/work. I only need 10 serious and passionate persons to partner with me. If you are interested or need more information send me a message
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by chemali: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
See barefaced lie. Now, Nairaland is being utilized so that the lie can gain traction.

5 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
When I saw "according to our source" I stopped reading as I know that it is a tales by sunrise. Is it not the same Buhari that addressed the British Parliament in 2014? Who wants to discredit Jonathan's government when the government have no credit in the first instance apart from celebrating mediocrity? Propagandists should cook better tales. This one is Dead on Arrival.
Sai Buhari

14 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Rhozabeth(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Firefire:
Wonderful...

Buhari own don finish tey tey shocked shocked

Buhari could be charged under the popular United Kingdom Common law which carries a maximum life sentence for ordering the kidnap and barbaric deportation of Dikko a move which sparked a major diplomatic row between Nigeria and the UK.
Lawyers also point out that that the botched kidnap also contravened the British Aviation Security Act of 1982. It would be recalled that plane designated to transport Dikko who was drugged by his abductors was waiting in the tarmac for its `consignment’ before eagle eyed UK custom officials intervened.

Bros, if they try that they will incure the wrath of Nigeria and nigerians: awon na o ni fe te!

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by adedayourt(m): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2015
The evil that man does lives after him.

His past hunting him like Jack Bauea hunting terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by annibro(f): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Foreigners are only interested in who will give dem free hand 2 control our economy. Dey don't mean well 4 us. Abacha severed links with dem & d country fared better.
Wat happened after 4mer president of Ghana 'Jerry R' killed every corrupt past leader of dat country? Didn't it profit d majority?
If dealing wit a corrupt person is questioned by human right den there is no difference btw dem & our 'stealing is not corruption' man

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Eromsboy: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Can u see Buhari with the Archbishop of Canterbury And this was last year...so how did the journalist get his story? Na these people dey destroy journalism with fake stories.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by kayustones: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2015
kendrick9:
why should they let a terrorist in there country?
#Gejtill2019
LMAyedun:
I am Bro.. Buhari can't /won't rule me again.

GEJ till Buhari gives up.

Look here deciding who to vote for come Feb 14 should not taken with levity. This is no uefa champions league. This is the future of Nigeria at stake, our economy, our infrastructure, our peace and everything Nigeria stands for.
Stop being strong headed. Sit down, think for ur self and see whether the situation of this country has improved or not in the past 6 years under the present administration.
I also want you to take a track record of developments going on in APC governed States inspite of the very corrupt Federal government. Analyse and decide for yourself but make sure u remove any ethnical or religious sentiments from your mind.

7 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Mentcee(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2015
herald9:
This is the same person we want to give the mantle of leadership to...

A cobra may shade it's skin but will always remain a cobra...

God help open the eyes of these people who are blinded by hatred, thereby trying to give power to the devil all over again...

We shall all arise and say no to this smiling Lucifer!

To hell with a heartless,pathetic dictator
Herald9, God bless you this year. Most of the guys here spewing thrash were not yet born when the terror sponsoring old dictator unleashed venomous terror on Nigeria. Little do they know that the lazy cow rearer will basically surrender our common patrimony to the squint eyed schemer from Lagos. My heart bleeds at the fact that this man called Bokrohari was totally in control of the institutions of state but has no record of any achievement except selectively 'pighting kwarapshan'. And in the process taking our economy back by 50+ years on account of which he was offloaded by his close confidants. His story is endless and only border on high handed vindictiveness laced with ignorance and undue belligerence rooted in myopia stemming from illiteracy! Smiling Lucideric fiend indeed .... My 2 pence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by PassingShot(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2015
The super mods and seun helping propaganda of the PDP e-rats.

The same Buhari who visited UK last year is suddenly rejected by the same country? Haba! una no dey shame?

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Pataki: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Foolish liars.

The same Buhari visited Tinubu in the UK after his major operation.

The same Buhari addressed parliament in the UK.

The same Buhari was well received by the ArchBishop of Canterbury last year.

You despicable liars! Find another lie to spin out.

5 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2015
Haha this people are very desperate.

But by God we will disgrace them in the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Ovialekhe(f): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Whatever u do in the past, be it right or wrong, will show up in the future to either reward you or hunt you.

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Eromsboy: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
adedayourt:
The evil that man does lives after him.

His past hunting him like Jack Bauea hunting terrorists
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros, make u sef dey read so that fake journalists no go dey deceive you. That story is planted and I have shown some evidence to proove that. There's a picture of Buhari with the Bishop of Canterbury taken just last year.
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by chesterlee(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
This man has nothing to offer to us as a country
I laugh when Peeps say he'll fight corruption...As if his 'Godfather' Tinubu isn't corrupt.

This man would likely kill all links we have with the western world and gently harmonise us with the fellow IOC countries.

#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by victorazy(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
I smell lies! The source is questionable.

No one can stop Buhari from going to UK.

No one u said?
As Prince Henry abi? grin
Do u fthing whites are blacks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.