Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. (26385 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2015
victorazy:

No one u said?
As Prince Henry abi? grin
Do u fthing whites are blacks?
I still maintain that no one can stop him from going to UK. Not even Jonathan and PDP!

4 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by highmood(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Ok! They think the west easily forget like some sentimental Nigerians. The Eagle Eyes of the UK is watching and taking record. Lets see how a despot and him that do not have value for human right and life, him that didn't apologize to the slain during the last election will take over from the incumbent to lead the populous black nation when the US, the UK and the west are spending huge to fund the fight against terrorism in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by ogene007: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2015
kestolove95:
No corrpt individual. Most go free...we will chase gej to isreal. nd. Bring him. Backk to. Pay for his. Atrocities...feb29 is close
No Jihadist/BH Sponsor will rule nigeria again in Jesus name, Amen. Also say Amen to that,else, we can conclude that you are either one of the Jihadists or one one the 'mugus' from the south who are being used.
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by uyplus(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Pls where is vermonto Is that a country? False article.. I see how desperate the pdp team are fairing in image bashing!!! Bunch of foolish folks. Only a corrupt person would want GEJ to be re-elected. Lets face it, corruption is dealing with us so badly. If we had a less corrupt government back in the past, we would have least diversified our eeconomy, inother to water down total reliance on cash from our crude. Corruption in this government has been too extreme, but yet lots of Nigerians have been blinded by ethnicity and religion.

4 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Godwinsilas(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2015
New developement.
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by MORNDEW(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2015
They keep making Buhari popular. Nairaland una weldone.

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by IBROHIM: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2015
PDP are still occupying aso rock as I speak! Instead of doing the work of the same office they wish to continue to occupy they are busy throwing stones! Every evil they did for the past 16 yrs is haunting them now! Go ahead! Keep on campaigning for Buhari! Lovers day is around the corner

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by nosagold(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2015
A nairalander features Buhari on his new track...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f8b4e2b2
Download and share
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Abugab(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Some headless people are busy writting jargons here about GMB. This shows how uninformed and semi educated most people are. It is clear this is the work of GEJites and the paid media propagandists. Which Buhari not to enter UK? This same mane visited UK and also held meetings with notable people in the UK. Someone should tell FFK and Pastor Reno Omokri that they are loosing it for GEJ with their poor media campaigns as their efforts is making GMB more popular.

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by xpac01(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Na today?? The Europe knows what disadvantage befalls them if Buhari eventually wins the elections. Buhari, they know, will definitely lock up their milking taps they've been using to milk Nigeria because our very much ignorantly accepted complexion disadvantage to the white skin. Europe or no British, Buhari is our man. BUHARI 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Find a sponsor 2day 2 forward ur education nd also win amazing prizes... No scam.. 100% real.. Just have a try

http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD64415131
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by adedayourt(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Eromsboy:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros, make u sef dey read so that fake journalists no go dey deceive you. That story is planted and I have shown some evidence to proove that. There's a picture of Buhari with the Bishop of Canterbury taken just last year.

Ur opinion is noted.
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by mrmetoo1: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2015
You guys are not even doing a good job with your lies. Maybe you should have at least picked a less popular country not a country that your claim can be debunked in less than 2 seconds

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by highmood(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
I smell lies! The source is questionable.

No one can stop Buhari from going to UK.
I believe he has a passport and many sponsors. He is free to go to the UK embassy and apply. When he gets there, he shouldn't hesitate to make his pictures public. No amount of its a lie, he has been there the last time etc will mean anything until we see him there.

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by 1stola: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2015
seges:
This thread has proven to be a lie,don't get too excited.Buhari was in England last year addressed parliament and visited the Archbishop of Canterbury.This lie is been spread by Reno Omokri and Femi-Fani Kayode
exactly!
WOE unto Reno Omokri and Femi-Fani Kayode especially, Femi-Fani Kayode. Oya Cramjones come and say something...

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by mrmetoo1: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2015
highmood:
I believe he has a passport and many sponsors. He is free to go to the UK embassy and apply. When he gets there, he shouldn't hesitate to make his pictures public. No amount of its a lie, he has been there the last time etc will mean anything until we see him there.

LOL!! What is this?

You think he's like you that still has to go queue at the British embassy? Even ordinary upcoming artists don't need to go to the embassy as long as they have the right backers.

They just showed proof with pictures, you're still asking for pictures. Again, there are pictures on this thread as a matter of fact videos too and you're saying until we see him there. See him where?? Like are you suggesting you want to be in London at the same time as him so that you can see him there? Just asking for a friend

These discussions are actually becoming very entertaining to me. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm in the politics section or jokes section

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2015
highmood:
I guess you didn't see the pictures he took with the Archbishop of Cantebury. Why do you people keep asking dumb questions? Why?

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by brutef0rce101: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
Wonderful...

Buhari own don finish tey tey shocked shocked

Buhari could be charged under the popular United Kingdom Common law which carries a maximum life sentence for ordering the kidnap and barbaric deportation of Dikko a move which sparked a major diplomatic row between Nigeria and the UK.
Lawyers also point out that that the botched kidnap also contravened the British Aviation Security Act of 1982. It would be recalled that plane designated to transport Dikko who was drugged by his abductors was waiting in the tarmac for its `consignment’ before eagle eyed UK custom officials intervened.

[/s]

Trash.

8 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by onadana: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2015
sadNo wahala...when he is my president....they will beg for his visits.SAI BUHARI.....SAI DE AMUTU.....

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by smirn(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Threads that tends to potray Buhari negatively always on frontpage. Is nairaland a pdp tool?

6 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2015
yomexp:
lies!!!!!!!
So a pix of yur buhari sitting with a white man in an european country means UK??....u need to check again to see whre the lies are comin from...
But again the hold back frm the post is actually coming from organizations and not the government, so I really don't see any biggy in this case....

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2015
smirn:
Threads that tends to potray Buhari negatively always on frontpage. Is nairaland a pdp tool?
Yes sir!

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by henryobinna(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2015
OliviaPope:
Even foreigners are rejecting Mr Integrity grin

Today he's attending church service, tomorrow he'll be quoting Bible verses on his twitter grin. Don't be fooled, no amount of hypo can wash off a Leopard's spots.

Vote wisely!
#KaiBuhari #SaiJonathan!
…true that√

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by chidi01(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2015
bossmini84:
I think if buhari wins one thing is certain the west would reject nigeria. But the islamic nations would embrace her. We are gradually on our way in becoming a full islamic nation. At the end of the day we would be the architects of our misfortune.
You are very on point. Also the religious extremist air around him has never left him any sensible person can perceive it, and that is why the northern Muslim masses see him as their god.

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by tolurainbow(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Iies p.D.p is at work

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by rusher14: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
PDP - The New Opposition! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
rufdyamond:

So a pix of yur buhari sitting with a white man in an european country means UK?? ....u need to check again to see whre the lies are comin from...
But again the hold back frm the post is actually coming from organizations and not the government, so I really don't see any biggy in this case....

dumbo! That white man is the Archbishop of Cantebury.

The Archbishop of Canterbury is the senior
bishop and principal leader of the Church of
England, the symbolic head of the worldwide
Anglican Communion and the diocesan bishop
of the Diocese of Canterbury.
The current archbishop is Justin Welby. He is
the 105th in a line which goes back more than
1400 years to Augustine of Canterbury, the
"Apostle to the English", in the year 597. On 9
November 2012 it was officially announced
that Welby, then the Bishop of Durham, had
been appointed to succeed Rowan Williams as
the 105th Archbishop of Canterbury.[2] His
enthronement took place in Canterbury
Cathedral on 21 March 2013.

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by That9jaVine(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by rusher14: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2015
rufdyamond:

So a pix of yur buhari sitting with a white man in an european country means UK??....u need to check again to see whre the lies are comin from...

Does that building look like Minna Township Hall to you?

Maybe we should find a photograph of GMB and Ali-G with the Big Ben as the backdrop before unbelievers would be convinced.

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by highmood(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
I guess you didn't see the pictures he took with the Archbishop of Cantebury. Why do you people keep asking dumb questions? Why?
and why act foolishly in understand sentences. They said "Planned Visit.." and I quoted you saying its a lie. I said when he gets there since he is planning to go, he shouldn't hesitate to show us his pictures. So what question?

1 Like

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by BotherMleeper(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2015
OliviaPope:
Even foreigners are rejecting Mr Integrity grin

Today he's attending church service, tomorrow he'll be quoting Bible verses on his twitter grin. Don't be fooled, no amount of hypo can wash off a Leopard's spots.

Vote wisely!
#KaiBuhari #SaiJonathan!

Buhari visited Tinubu when the latter was recovering in london

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/pictures-buhari-fayemi-visit.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
dumbo! That white man is the Archbishop of Cantebury.

I asked a questn kiddo,... u could simply corect or explain to me without lettin d world knw yur age...if u tink am gonna trade words with yur type dis mrnin over buhari, kid u need to have a rethink....
If the lil piece was added to the pix initially, I wouldn't ve asked for clearificatn...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.