Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (26334 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is to all the Non-Nigerian ladies here. What do you really think of Nigerian men?

Cc:
Nayah
Royalpearl
Mondisweets
Sybella
Enlightenedsoul
Rokiatu
Aduaba
Volvo
MrsChima
Khia
Popowaa
Texanomaly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Oluwatosean(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Space booked #following
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by juianne95(f): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmm..

Here to read lies

8 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
Hmmm..

Here to read lies
what do you mean by lies?

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by juianne95(f): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackpanther25:
what do you mean by lies?
Nigerian ladies forming non-nigerian

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by blackpanther25(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
Nigerian ladies forming non-nigerian
lol okay I see grin

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by echobee(f): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Spread mats,
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RoyalPearl(f): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have never dated a Nigerian man so I guess I cannot give a proper opinion.

From what I know is that most are very confident(some can say a bit arrogant tongue) smooth talkers, when they are good they are very good and when they are bad they are very bad.

I hear they can be quite generous and if they are serious about you they treat you very well.

10 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Here to read YahooBoiz' comments

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I have never dated a Nigerian man so I guess I cannot give a proper opinion.

From what I know is that most are very confident(some can say a bit arrogant tongue) smooth talkers, when they are good they are very good and when they are bad they are very bad.

I hear they can be quite generous and if they are serious about you they treat you very well.
which country are u from?
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by naijaboiy: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
HmMm
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by SemuhleB(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

P.S no offence intended. This is simple my opinion

22 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
They are just like every other men. We have the good and bad ones.

6 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by fiftynaira(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Even mrschima na non Nigerian

Well I don't knw cos I school in u knw nah

4 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Percentile: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
echobee:
Spread mats,

Abeg shift make I siddon grin

3 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by RoyalPearl(f): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
which country are u from?
Ghana

8 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by phemmy88(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerian men are just like every other men.......but one thing makes dem different..,..they got swag..

Check my DP to confirm this

2 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by dechandel(f): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is gonna be a good ride cheesy
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
blackpanther25:
This is to all the Non-Nigerian ladies here. What do you really think of Nigerian men?

Cc:
Nayah
Royalpearl
Mondisweets
Sybella
Enlightenedsoul
Rokiatu
Aduaba
Volvo
MrsChima
Khia
Popowaa
Texanomaly
Do I really need to reply? grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Ghana
My third country after Cameroon and sweet Tanzania

8 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nayah:

Do I really need to reply? grin
You do grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Heymus(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
We've gat swag than any other African men.
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by ireneony(f): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
Hmmm..

Here to read lies
grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by GoodFaith: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
SemuhleB:
Chronic womanisers, flirts, liars and cheats. Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

You made some sense if you cheat
You will have to lie to try cover it up
Nigerian----Funny, ambitious, religious and generous.

1 Like

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingTom:
You do grin
Actually I think they are like any other man however I would point they like being "American" and love their lifestyle and sometimes it alterates their authenticity . But when they want a lady they can do everything for her. Just like Ghanaians except that the last ones seem to be more serious when it comes to commitment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nayah:

Actually I think they are like any other man however I would point they like being "American" and love their lifestyle and sometimes it alterates their authenticity . But when they want a lady they can do everything for her. Just like Ghanaians except that the last ones seem to be more serious when it comes to commitment
Hmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by Nayah(f): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmmm grin
Express yourself
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by KingTom(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nayah:

Express yourself
Well you are right. grin
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
There is really no set answer because all Nigerian men are not the same. You will get the good and the bad so I don't want to generalise and say they are all x, y, z

However i will mention a few characteristics that I feel is a bit more common. They are very persistent in what they want, religious, confident and kinda loud.

At the end of the day. They are just men like any other men

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by luigiajah(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
SemuhleB:

CHISOS....... AH DON DIE!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by luigiajah(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
dechandel:
This is gonna be a good ride cheesy
... Yeah... Join Me
.. My bicycle is waiting
Re: Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men by luigiajah(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nayah:

Thumbs-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Joro Olumofin: 17 Things To Watch Out For This DETTY December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.