Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. (55434 Views)

A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / Facts About Kogi State And A Nairalander Experience (pictures) / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by iggideon(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
please hw long did d trip last from PHC to Umuahia and hw fast was the train..tnx
PhockPhockMan:
From Port Harcourt to Enugu is N600 second class while first class is N950.
As for how long, I didn't travel to Enugu.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by ManTiger(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
What you wish others will happen to you.
Is not what I wish cos I'm not a blood sucking being neither do I wish bad for anyone but to enjoy the benefit and dividend of the democracy and this technology, the govt need to step up their game in the security arena!

Its sad that we've all forgotten about the chibok girls.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by fixzylani: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
As funny as this thread is. It is as well depressing. In the 21st century we are celebrating locomotive train in a region as a huge achievement by our President not a local government chairman after 6 years. Our president.
Shouldn't we have bigger expectations as the richest and most populous black nation in the world? Is it locomotive trains that would improve our standard of living or make us feel safe in our country?
Celebrating minute things like this is the reason tgese politicians won't take us seriously. I believe we shouldn't sett for less and we have enough to do better.
And no I'm not in support of Buhari.
Have a good day guys.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
chudionu58:
Used to respect you, but you've lost it.. very insincere
Respect? How can you respect a stranger when you slaps your mother and father everyday.

EVIL CHILD.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
fx45:

U're the one goofing big time here! My friend these are verifiable facts. NRC has a website and U'll find all the information there. The fares he quoted are correct. Its over-sabi people like U that come to public forums to make a show of themselves. The trains are working and people are boarding everyday. It is no longer a myth. Its the reality of today. The only downside is that a train journey takes a lot more time than going by road.... But then, where am I hurrying to? Life na jeje... Travelling inter-state by train gives U an opportunity to get a good view of the countryside and take good pictures. Don't allow hate to get the better of U... Life is good, enjoy it. GEJ till Buhari gets his certificates

I like your comment. You replied him coherently
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by jaymoni(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Enemies of progress r here! If u no like beta thing go hang urself. Tot by now Gen Buhari go don show him certificate or mk him come borrow my own
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by DaBullIT(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Either you have comprehension problem or you're daft, didn't I wrote that there is first class and second class?
I'm not a liar like you.

I'm not talking about interior , I'm talking about the first picture of the train and the last picture , they are two different trains
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

I'm not talking about interior , I'm talking about the first picture of the train and the last picture , they are two different trains
It's one train with ten coaches, some are first class, while some are second class. The one you saw the interior is the first class, I didn't take the pictures of the interior of second class because I was not there.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by ogaprime(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mexyz:
Chai bros, I just woke my younger brother up with laughter when I saw this your post. Are you telling me that Nigerians are capable of doing what you wrote up here? hahaha

Lol...bro, yea. We are like "God" all things are possible...
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by DaBullIT(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
It's one train with ten coaches, some are first class, while some are second class. The one you saw the interior is the first class, I didn't take the pictures of the interior of second class because I was not there.

Noted
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by theking5: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Good work from our able president, what obasanjo could not do in 8yrs, Goodluck has done it in 3yrs. Keep doing it, we who are with you are more than those who are against you. No mather what they try you will win in 2015. Lagos to kano is working now. 9federal universities. 125 almajiri modern schools. Benin ore road. Oshodi apapa express. Onitsha enugu express. Enugu abakaliki express. Ilorin jebba express. 5 federal polytechnics. 7 international airports remodelled. Port reforms, power stabilization.etc
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by DBISHOP1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
where is is the take-off point in Portharcourt? i mean where is the rail station?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by mcsnup: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Marvin67:

Even though some people have replied you, I feel obliged to reply you.

1. If you compare the billions OBJ spent on those roads, without achieving anything, you'd appreciate the massive change GEJ has brought to the roads.

2. If you consider how almighty Russia has gone into recession plus hyper inflation, and how the Russian ruble is fast loosing value, you'd appreciate the Nigerian economy, and how our cost of living has remained relatively stable despite the current fall in the price of crude oil.

3. I'd answer that in the words of GEJ, and allow you compare it with what the other candidate once said. In the exact words of GEJ "I've always said, my ambition is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian". Please compare that to what some people once said. Yes. GEJ values life of Nigerian.
you no all the Statistics, Good for you but how has this better the man on the street, i know its is habitual of many Nigeria to celebrate mediocrity and corruption. Your President value life you say, then it is save to also say you haven't had meetings with the news or you deliberately chose to overlook alot. I have nothing against PEJ, its just that from d first i heard his speech, i knew the man was no presidential material and am yet to be proven wrong.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Below are the pictures I took at Enugu station. Can you now believe the stated fare

Akinfad:
So this your misinformation is about GEJ and GMB....everything you have said is just too flipant. Go and board the train and get the true fare charge then come back and lets talk. If its still this your phony NRC website your facts are based on; am sorry but you would only be sounding gibberish to me...and thanks for your lessons on the country side view from the train, i guess you got that from the Website too. They are true, very lovely sights to behold, you should see them too for yourself and not the eyes of 'NRC website' for you. Get your facts right. Travel by train and see for your self dear brother.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1987352_img20141230111934_jpeg78440ee7fb4d796d82d58613d2e91dcb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1987416_img20141230111946_jpeg58f602d0dd44580adfed9085ba0e7147
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by deji68: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
PhockPhockMan:
If you're coming from outside portharcourt main town, stop at station bus stop, then ask, and trek inside the compound.
It's near Amaechi Wayo train station, near lagos bus stop.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by mikeabah(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice one. Would love to have this experience but I doubt if we have any train station in warri.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
voltron:
I was on a train from mushin to badia.. the train was packed tight with tomatoe sellers. When i got the chance to locate my chair. A tout from mushin asked me what party i belonged to.no guesses there... 10 minutes later i was on the cargo coach. Down to my singlet and pant even the mallam sheeps and malu looked at me with pity.. one ram asked me what pary i belonged to... I should have claimed APC.. they descended on me with blows and bites .. shiiiting on my face and forcing me to eat grass mixed with cow and sheep dung. When we reached badia. I came down.. no pants no singlet and smelling like shiiit. Some badia boys came to my rescue... One asked.. what pary do you belong.. i hesitated and before i could say A.. i receieved double-barrel back hand slaps. I just woke up at CMS general hospital.. i am joining apc if i recover from this experience.. haba
Rotfl! cheesy
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Frankenstein: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Scholes007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Frankenstein:
The first picture is not in Enugu.
what do you mean? have you been to enugu?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Scholes007:

what do you mean? have you been to enugu?

Good question that deserve good answer.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by mcsnup: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Marvin67:

Even though some people have replied you, I feel obliged to reply you.

1. If you compare the billions OBJ spent on those roads, without achieving anything, you'd appreciate the massive change GEJ has brought to the roads.

2. If you consider how almighty Russia has gone into recession plus hyper inflation, and how the Russian ruble is fast loosing value, you'd appreciate the Nigerian economy, and how our cost of living has remained relatively stable despite the current fall in the price of crude oil.

3. I'd answer that in the words of GEJ, and allow you compare it with what the other candidate once said. In the exact words of GEJ "I've always said, my ambition is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian". Please compare that to what some people once said. Yes. GEJ values life of Nigerian.
sir Did you just know? @OP. this
guy has been superb in the
display of incomprehensible
madness.
meanwhile, see below factors
and vote wise come FeBuhari As the presidential Election
approaches remember these
factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves 10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude
Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for
Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for
dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for
Military Weapons
against Boko Haram They Didn't raise 21Billion for
children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for
the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE.
IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by mcsnup: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Guys i no like am o! That Benin-ore road still day under construction sorry under- patching na, Road wen day pack coarse aggregate full. I beg if una wan talk make una talk watin una eyes see not photorealistic images. Coming back to train, had to see for myself and all i can say is 15th century india train operating in Nigeria's 21st century. I agree it quite a feet
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Frankenstein:
The first picture is not in Enugu.
I took the pictures in Enugu station. Check the first pic, you will see the pasted paper which I enlarged in the second pic.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by ikennaiked: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Vote GEJ 2014 I think he will do more. All the hot news and gist from newspaper sites and big blogs in Nigeria www.latestupdates247.com
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Oblion(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmmn
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Russellval(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
All those evil people who insulted GEJ for bringing ''locomotives'' are now praising Ameachi for recommissioning what has been previously commissioned. Nigeria is filled with hypocrites.

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by rozayx5(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Russellval:
All those evil people who insulted GEJ for bringing ''locomotives'' are now praising Ameachi for recommissioning what has been previously commissioned. Nigeria is filled with hypocrites.

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by DBISHOP1(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Pls where is the train station in Portharcourt?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by JonSnow(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
jingh:
wao....what d post is all about is CAJOLING US TO VOTE FOR YOUR PAYMASTER.
BUHARI UNTIL PEJ SPEAK IN DICTION

Ape. How far?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by princematz(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2016
Pls where is the train station in port harcourt
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2018
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS)