Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. (55469 Views)

A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / Facts About Kogi State And A Nairalander Experience (pictures) / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by fixzylani: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
As long as a certain region held this great country down for almost four decades only to threaten to cause chaos because some other person they have no respect for is on that mantle of leadership ,let the North burn until they are tired of killing themselves.

There is no mediocrity in what I said ,Normally I would always say that to bad belle people though you aren't different from them.So, waka pass no look back there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019. tongue

did militants not rise when another region was in government? i dont care who wins or loses. they dont feed me butmediocrity is you celebrating coal train in 2014 as a huge achievement.that your 'region' statement has shown the depth of your knowledge. move on now.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
He already gave you the address of the train stations.Now all you've got to do is to move your broke assss and find out for yourself instead of sitting down and crying like a fat baby with a wet smelly pampers. shocked

Lolz

4 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by fixzylani: 2:37am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=chebeoc post=29529723][/quote]

no he isnt working in every part of the country. pls google his campaign promises and tell me how many he's achieved to date.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by lyntiffany(f): 2:38am On Jan 06, 2015
mcsnup:
i haven't ply that road in 2yrs now, so i can't say i speak with knowledge of certainty but 3 question i love to ask. Is that road up to standard? What is the cost of living in your community, Those your President value the lives of Nigerians...you no there is a saying that if you can afford your own needs, Your OWN Nigeria don better! You smell that school of thought
when obasanjo was on seat what was the cost of living in your community?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by fixzylani: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
He already gave you the address of the train stations.Now all you've got to do is to move your broke assss and find out for yourself instead of sitting down and crying like a fat baby with a wet smelly pampers. shocked

you honestly dont have to be rude to everyone to pass a message across. youre losing it now.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2015
D33VA:

How is this relevant to d topic?

Don't mind that foool
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 2:42am On Jan 06, 2015
fixzylani:

i noticed the color differences too but you know how volatile these nairalanders are? they'd turn intellectual conversation to personal insults.
If you really had anything that you feel is of an intellectual benefit you want to project you'd always do it because you understand how difficult it is, for people to accept changes as an intellect but I guess you had none.All you had with you was denial,bad bellerism and hate and these are the reasons you decided to keep your mouth shut because you are well aware that for any crap you write down people will be here replying you with loads of crap.

GEJ IS WORKING HATERS ARE HATING AND DYING.

GEJ TILL 2019

5 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 2:47am On Jan 06, 2015
fixzylani:

you honestly dont have to be rude to everyone to pass a message across. youre losing it now.
I wasn't being rude.I was only stating the facts and I do not have a great patience for blind dumb self hating people they disgust me a lot.SHALOM cool

3 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2015
brito:

Lolz
Beautiful Brito, grin

We are trying to educate these janjaweedians grin
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by fixzylani: 2:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you really had anything that you feel is of an intellectual benefit you want to project you'd always do it because you understand how difficult it is, for people to accept changes as an intellect but I guess you had none.All you had with you was denial,bad bellerism and hate and these are the reasons you decided to keep your mouth shut because you are well aware that for any crap you write down people will be here replying you with loads of crap.

GEJ IS WORKING HATERS ARE HATING AND DYING.

GEJ TILL 2019

you just said it all. 'reply with loads of crap'. thats exactly what youre doing. you know judging from your tone and handle. i have an idea of the kind of person you are. and struggling with you would only bring me down to your shortsighted myopic logic. i have not praised anyone here. ive mainly stated facts. you really lack some real deep thinking faculty little wonder your 'working messiah' is out of depth. you should look at things from a bigger perspective. might help your career not your stereotyped mediocre way. we should sleep now. thanks son.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by fixzylani: 2:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I wasn't being rude.I was only stating the facts and I do not have a great patience for blind dumb self hating people they disgust me a lot.SHALOM cool

and this my friend isnt rude? you need to learn.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2015
fixzylani:

you just said it all. 'reply with loads of crap'. thats exactly what youre doing. you know judging from your tone and handle. i have an idea of the kind of person you are. and struggling with you would only bring me down to your shortsighted myopic logic. i have not praised anyone here. ive mainly stated facts. you really lack some real deep thinking faculty little wonder your 'working messiah' is out of depth. you should look at things from a bigger perspective. might help your career not your stereotyped mediocre way. we should sleep now. thanks son.
Lol, Why would I waste my time engaging a man in a reasonable convo when he has made up his mind on what to believe despite other evidences that greets his eyes?
I'm far way above your league ,now get lost and face your family with your bad bellerism.

You be witch?...........you no like better thing? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Beautiful Brito, grin

We are trying to educate these janjaweedians grin

Do that with love, I kept my promise to u
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 2:58am On Jan 06, 2015
fixzylani:

and this my friend isnt rude? you need to learn.
Learn from who ? a man that doesn't have water yet blames the morning dews for dropping little waters on his farm? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 3:01am On Jan 06, 2015
brito:

Do that with love, I kept my promise to u
Educate devils with love? cheesy...not gonna happen.

You dun go Warri go see how dem dey take cure crase?
Na better koboko dem dey take flog devil commot for person body. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by DaBullIT(m): 3:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:

As if i had high hopes for people hiding behind usernames like truckpusher , so did the OP board 2 different trains ? ? ? since the pictures and stations are different, then i need to know which of the trains had the said features .

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by chebeoc(m): 3:05am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=fixzylani post=29529755]

waiting for a politician to fulfill all his campaign promises is like waiting for a man to be pregnant, My friend everyone knows nigeria is not moving as we want, but thinking that these men that regroup themselves because they lose relevant in power play are coming for the masses is the highest mistake people will make. Jonathan is not perfect, but sentiment apart, you can see little direction in his government.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 3:07am On Jan 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

As if i had high hopes for people hiding behind usernames like truckpusher , so did the OP board 2 different trains ? ? ? since the pictures and stations are different, then i need to know which of the trains had the said features .
Keep changing your stories like undies ,we already knew why you raised that issue. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 3:13am On Jan 06, 2015
@chebeoc.......They will never see it this way until GEJ goes and we would be crying for his kind of person to come back if these criminal cabal called APC should take over.

Buhari is answerable to Tinubu and the Northern hegemony but GEJ is only answerable to the Nigerian constitution ,even Obasanjo that wanted to use him as a stooge failed woefully (F9) hence he's fighting like a hen that has lost her chicks to hawk. grin

BRO JOE, NA GOD GIVE YOU ,NO MAN SHALL USE FALSEHOOD TO STAND AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOUR HANDS HAVE BEEN MADE STRONG BY THE ALMIGHTY.

4 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Tonylyte:

U didnt include datolee and i na. I am for gej o.
No vex.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I love this guy. grin

Phockphockman,may God bless your hands restlessly with wealth greater than that of solomon........claim it in Jesus name
I claim it.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Port Harcourt to Umuahia.
How long was your journey?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 06, 2015
babyosisi:
GEJ till Mbaka wears G string
shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Jwonder(m): 4:25am On Jan 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

"1st class and Second Class"... If you don't understand, go through the picture again but this time slowly and also endeavor to read the comment. MAY GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by DONOCSO(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2015
dancing wobowobo aka cheap transport movement.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by lohresloco: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2015
Thunder fire APC

3 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by frankyychiji(f): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=jingh post=29515618]wao....what d post is all about is CAJOLING US TO VOTE FOR YOUR PAYMASTER.
Gej till Buhari produces his certificate.
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Abuklaw(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
In life, there is always an unforgettable moments or events. What made them unforgettable may be pleasant, horrible, disgusting, shameful, embarrassing, insulting etc.
My unforgettable moment here can be unforgettable like couples wedding day, graduation day, the first day of making love, the moment your first child was born and so on. Even though I've had some memorable moments, this one was exceptional. Some years ago, I was helping my daughter to do her home work, she pointed at bicycle, Aeroplane, car, bus in the book and ask if I have traveled with them, I said yes. At the next page, we saw Train, she asked me the same question, I said No. She fired back, "at your age", without knowing the embarrassment she has inflicted on me. That embarrassment was wiped out on Tuesday 30th of December 2014 when I decided to travel to my village for new year celebration on TRAIN. The portharcourt /Aba /Umuahia /Enugu bound train was scheduled to move by 7am, by 6.30am I was already in the station. I bought portharcourt /Umuahia first class ticket for N450 (second class N300). A journey that would have cost me over N2,000 (including my load ) in a usual stuffy buses plying the same route. When I enter the train, I saw hope for Nigeria. It was fully air conditioned, the environment was nice. Enough leg room, personal table, phone charging point etc, canteen etc.
On reaching Aba, another unforgettable thing happened. A beautiful girl who simply called herself REMI pounced on me with a hug and kiss. She apologized for spying my phone to discover my nairaland handle while I was in the Train's canteen. Though she confessed that we disagree a lot in nairaland, she still described me as a SUPER STAR Nairalander. While I was wishing her lovely warm hug, which has helped me in no small way to cushion the chilling effects of the air conditioning to last forever, she broke the bad news that she's stopping at Aba to buy clothes for her mother's boutique. Chaiii.

On reaching Umuahia, I prayed God to fill Jonathan’s mouth with laughter of triumph in the year 2015.

stop peddling lies. There is no transformation in the rail sector. I boarded train on my way to zaria from osogbo on Saturday but my own experience is nothing to write home about. A journey that normally should take thirteen hours spanned for 32 hours because of malfunctioning engine and bad track.

If there is then vast difference between the one boarded and the one you took, that give us another reason to vote out Jonathan because of ethnic and regional sentiment
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by litetias(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2015
I'm sorry to say this but the OP has no idea of how to write coherently
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by justright4me(f): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice one.I like dat..thanks to GEJ,our man..& thank u @phockphockman for showing us cos I didn't have an idea it was working grin...God bless Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by ahaika23: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
I'm in the train right now and moving grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.