Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

unHOLY MATRIMONY - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / unHOLY MATRIMONY (170349 Views)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter / Holy Matrimony, A Novel / Patron Of Matrimony Shortlisted For ACT Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by seunviju(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
I just wish wande can open up to Segun and charles soonest so as to relieve hersef of the burden @ heart and what is with this attitude of Tade the player.huh,welldone candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by hassan85(m): 3:28pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm wande, tade, chalse, ann,seun... Complicated! Weldon candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by sammyomotola: 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
Candy, dere is no how he wont latter know abt
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 7:13am On May 09, 2015
This is complicated
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2015
prettydiva89:
This is complicated
woman, who is on your plate for this mis nairaland peagent? If you don't mind, you can join me on this bus;

#TeamAdeh39

1 Like

Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by stuff46(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2015
"I'm sorry, Tade! I really am" she picked the envelope again and put it in his hands. Finally, tade took it and dropped it on his bed without looking at the content. He knew he had to find a way to get her back get back at her.

I think ma nigga should be considering how to get back at her, not get her bacck. There are about 1001 free girls in tha world. He should just get off what he can get from her and start up something new and destroy her for good. She is not worth all the stress. f.uck her and the money.
Candy lovely updates there.

One of us in conresting for Miss Nairaland, lets help in voting her.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 10:54am On May 09, 2015
stuff46:

I think ma nigga should be considering how to get back at her, not get her bacck.

Stuff, getting her back may be his way of getting back at her...you never can tell.

#Adeh39formissnairaland
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 11:15am On May 09, 2015
Wande!!! U better call Segun nd explain to him nw b4 sum1 else says it. wait a minute..... Wande doesn't knw about Sade rite?

Tade should park well joor, he should go nd meet Bola o. and he shouldn't try any nonsense o, lyk trying to discourage Segun,

Candy, ur head dey dere o........ Following till d end.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 09, 2015
harjibolar10:
woman, who is on your plate for this mis nairaland peagent? If you don't mind, you can join me on this bus;

#TeamAdeh39
she' my personal person.. No whala
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by harjibolar10(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2015
prettydiva89:

she' my personal person.. No whala
Trust you now
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mariamferanmi(f): 2:34pm On May 09, 2015
Hi miss candy have really miss u, well I got ur mention n tanx so much 4 it. Being busy 4 a while now dat d reason I couldn't comment since.
Dis Tade is not serious, he want to go back to wande now impossible!!! Na now he know sy he love am, abeg make he go back to bola n nurse d material ladies!!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mariamferanmi(f): 3:29pm On May 09, 2015
[b][/b]HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS
MARIAMFERANMI, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON U GUYS 4 UR VOTES AND UR VOTES WILL COUNT. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS
CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED
VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS
SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND
DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN
GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANK ALL AS U VOTE 4 ME!!!
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Mj45: 5:46pm On May 09, 2015
I pray Tade never gets Wande back. If u never apreciate someone d first time, u never really value them d next time. Moreover Wande is just Tade's meal ticket. I personally have no respect 4 lazy men or women. The are worse than leeches. Opportunists of d worse kind.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 09, 2015
mariamferanmi:
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS
MARIAMFERANMI, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS.
You too? We have to support you guys o. Best of luck to you. Let's know when voting starts.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2015
stuff46 ,skimpledawg shey i told u guys dat wande is a sl*t she is doing it on code
*ma advice to tade he shuld better colet dat money so he stat a gud biznex i bet he wil make name 4 himself nd luk 4 a gud wife to marry nd stat a new family*

btw DONT 4GET TO VOTE 4 ADEH39 AND MARIAMFERANMI 4 MISS NAIRALAND
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by QueenTolpatx(f): 11:19pm On May 09, 2015
labaski:
dis Wande sef sabi get belle for another man sha, apart from Tade. let's c aw d story unfolds sha..weldone miss..

Their blood probably dnt match. SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kosheybhad(f): 11:33pm On May 09, 2015
mariamferanmi:
MARIAMFERANMI, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON U GUYS 4 UR VOTES AND UR VOTES WILL COUNT. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS
u deserve our nxt miss nairaland, u'r beautiful,
buh y did u kip mute al dis while?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by girly2020: 10:57am On May 10, 2015
Candy Oº°˚˚˚°º .am a new reader of Ʊ® story but i can't seee some of the chapter's.what will i do ?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Onemansquad(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2015
kosheybhad:
u deserve our nxt miss nairaland, u'r beautiful,
buh y did u kip mute al dis while?
maybe she's shy bt she really deserve it
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Skimpledawg(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2015
Onemansquad:
stuff46 ,skimpledawg shey i told u guys dat wande is a sl*t she is doing it on code
*ma advice to tade he shuld better colet dat money so he stat a gud biznex i bet he wil make name 4 himself nd luk 4 a gud wife to marry nd stat a new family*

btw DONT 4GET TO VOTE 4 ADEH39 AND MARIAMFERANMI 4 MISS NAIRALAND
Yu got a point hia my niqqa..... I just hate dz Wande ai swear. But cm to think of it, she doesn't know dat Oga Segun hz impregnated Sade o. Wande is really in soup..... Tade shuld just move on jhoo

Jah bless you and d family candy
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ThaRuthlxx7: 9:30pm On May 11, 2015
mariamferanmi:
NIKE
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by mariamferanmi(f): 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
NIKE
ummmmh
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 5:37am On May 12, 2015
Candy,hope all is well with ‎​you dis 1 ‎​you haven't updated?
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Nobody: 8:08am On May 12, 2015
missviva:
Candy,hope all is well with ‎​you dis 1 ‎​you haven't updated?
Thanks for your concern, missviva. I'm going through a natural(good) but tiring phase where I have to take things extremely easy wink

Please bear with me, just for a short while.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by Peacefulness: 8:44am On May 12, 2015
candy:

Thanks for your concern, missviva. I'm going through a natural(good) but tiring phase where I have to take things extremely easy wink

Please bear with me, just for a short while.
. It is well with you, God will see you through. Have a blessed day.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 9:56am On May 12, 2015
Hehehehe....candylicious...I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel ‎​you ooo. No worry ‎​you hear,take all the time ‎​you need. God will surely see ‎​you through.
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by ThaRuthlxx7: 5:00pm On May 12, 2015
mariamferanmi:
ummmmh
lets chat on fb
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by SPDAZZY(f): 7:26pm On May 13, 2015
Why can't I see the updates. Just saw the thread now but can't see the beginning of the story
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by teemanbastos(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2015
this matrimony is really unholy cool
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by soniachuks(f): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Mummy Candy were are thou
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by missviva(f): 11:34am On May 15, 2015
Candy pls come and update small pls I'm missing ur update badly. By the way,hope ‎​you are doing kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥..*winks
Re: unHOLY MATRIMONY by kenwins(f): 1:52pm On May 15, 2015
Candy, I hope all is well? Please, update even a little.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply)

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.