Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? (864 Views)

Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Why Do Guys Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by DarePeters(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Obviously, she must av been expecting the proposal cos they must av been dating.Why then do guys kneel when they propose?Does it mean as seen literally a plead of acceptance of marriage or is there any hidden meaning or reason?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by naturally: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Maybe cos the gf is short

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by drey08(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Power of P
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by kingstylo01(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
To make the lady feel important and honoured
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by GoodFaith: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
The only time a man should kneel down for a woman
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Woman-wrappering

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by immortalvoices(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Google go tire for una question on day sha
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by GoodFaith: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Woman-wrappering
woman toto
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by boyebussy: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls someone shld answer that question why men kneel when thé y want to propose
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by TDstarr: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
NIGERIANS DO THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE MEANING THOUGH, ITS NOT CUMPULSORY HE MUST KNEEL
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by alberto2k(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Itz a western culture gentleman thing
But
Now imagine how rude it would be when a guy propose to a girl while standing
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Cos they are used to it. And some of them believe thats the only way to do it. Just like the way we eat here is rice bfor meat grin
but i like variety! I would luv my husband-to-be to use another method. Like putting the ring in my ice cream grin or somethingelse!
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Eastherbunny(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Op do you know how the bible was created?
Stop messing with your and move with the flow already.
We have too many unanswered question when we came to earth stop giving us more work I just want to sleep.
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by DarePeters(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Op do you know how the bible was created?
Stop messing with your and move with the flow already.
We have too many unanswered question when we came to earth stop giving us more work I just want to sleep.
Baba, I'm not stopping u na.Answer d question or ignore.Simple!
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Brightology2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na tradition
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Cos they are used to it. And some of them believe thats the only way to do it. Just like the way we eat here is rice bfor meat grin
but i like variety! I would luv my husband-to-be to use another method. Like putting the ring in my ice cream grin or somethingelse!
lmao,
you go just swallow the ring anyha,your head go calm down .
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Adaeze003(f): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
I hope you won't mind the wifey giving you palm wine on your trad standing?

Sounds like a stupid question rii?
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Kimmo(f): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Itz a western culture gentleman thing
But
Now imagine how rude it would be when a guy propose to a girl while standing
grin

Lol. . . E no rude naa. Must he propose in public? If we're inside the house and he gives me with a few nice words, e don do now.
That false scream in public dey taya me.
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
it is the stupid guys that kneel to propose when it is obvious that it is the woman that wants marriage more.
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Kolade354(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Areaaaaaaaa..............when i wan propose to my babe i just carry her go iya bashira to chop fufu with egusi that all. Kneel down ko prostrate ni.
Re: Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2015
KiidaACE:
lmao,
you go just swallow the ring anyha,your head go calm down .
lol are u wishing me that? tongue i wont swallow it na. Icecream is licked nt swallowed, so i will feel the ring.

(1) (Reply)

DO Nigerians Still Believe In No Sex Before Marraige? / That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small / Single Guys, Would You Let Wifey Wear This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.