Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles (45753 Views)

FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies / Buyers Of Pet Plastic Bottle In Southeast / We Buy Waste Plastic Bottles Of Lacasera @ The Best Price Anywhere In 9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by wonders(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
On daily basis Nigerians consume lots of pure water and soft drinks in PET plastic bottles which are thrown away to litter our environment. These PET plastic bottles being thrown away are not waste but MONEY. We recycle them into useful industrial materials, therefore you too can make money by collecting discarded PET plastic bottles of pure water and soft drinks and supply them to us.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Empty and free of water
Empty and free of Sand/wood
Cap or no cap and Wrapper

Pictures attached.

We are ever ready to buy any quantity and type of empty Plastic Bottle with no caps and wrappers, not minding if the plastic bottles are colored or transparent. If you need more clarification or how to go about it, you can reach me on lu4@yahoo.com.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
How much do u pay per unit ?
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by wonders(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
PRICE RANGE: NGN12, 000-15,000/MT delivered to Lagos. That is NGN12 - 15/kg.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by wonders(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks for your calls and emails. I really appreciate them.

For those asking for information regarding PET Flakes and the machines use in producing it:

1. We have PET Flakes for sale, so if you are interested, you can contact us through the above address

2. If you want to set up a factory for producing PET Flakes (that is converting used plastics bottles to flakes or Pellets), We have all the necessary information and technicalities to set up a standard factory for you. Please note that the information is not free, it comes at a cost.

3. If you need market for exporting Flakes and Pellets abroad, we can help you also to do that. Again, the information comes at a cost.

There is money in this country, all you need to do is to choose a part and be very focused, you will surely make it.
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by olushowunm(m): 6:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Please I need used cway bottles and 2-littes bottles? How do I get it sir?
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by adesanya2014: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
olushowunm:
Please I need used cway bottles and 2-littes bottles? How do I get it sir?
If u need it regularly let me know , I can supply u
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by otunbacarter(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
How much would it take to set up a factory before we talk technicalities
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by olushowunm(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
adesanya2014:

If u need it regularly let me know , I can supply u
How much per ton? Call me up on 08037687072...
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by okine4real: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello House,

Our Company Okinex Swift Venture, is into recycling, We recycling pet bottles, We have pet Bottles crushed with Caps and Rings, We also Have Pet crushed alone. We have the ability too supply 300 tons of crushed pets and caps together per Month, While we have the ability too supply 150 ton of crushed pet bottles alone per month. Interested buyers can send me a mail via okine4real@yahoo.com, Phone contact and Whatsapp 2347087776267.

NOTE: What we have is cold wash. In the nearest future, we look forward in supplying hot wash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by olushowunm(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
okine4real:
Hello House,

Our Company Okinex Swift Venture, is into recycling, We recycling pet bottles, We have pet Bottles crushed with Caps and Rings, We also Have Pet crushed alone. We have the ability too supply 300 tons of crushed pets and caps together per Month, While we have the ability too supply 150 ton of crushed pet bottles alone per month. Interested buyers can send me a mail via okine4real@yahoo.com, Phone contact and Whatsapp 2347087776267.

NOTE: What we have is cold wash. In the nearest future, we look forward in supplying hot wash.
Please we need Non-crushed bottles. How much per ton?

1 Like

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by okine4real: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2016
We only sell Crushed.
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by okine4real: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
We have crushed viju, crushed natural white, crushed injection etc.

We also still need customers that would come pick up our crushed pet flakes call us on 07087776267
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by gooddysocial: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2016
wonders:
PRICE RANGE: NGN12, 000-15,000/MT delivered to Lagos. That is NGN12 - 15/kg.
[color=#006600][/color]

Please how many pets makes a KG

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by haggai247: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by okine4real: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
We have crushed plastics for sale,viju, blow, master bach, Natural and injection. We also have our truck to help transport your crushed plastic. Also if you have a recycling factory and you want to transport your crushed material to ur customers location between Lagos and Ogun state. You can also contact us.

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by chiking850(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please I want to sell crushed chairs and injections to companies in Lagos but I don't have the link/contacts and also how much is been sold as in price per kg for chairs and injections.please I need help. Here is number 08032695764
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by OLEJAY(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
How Does The Business Go? Can You Please Explain To Me How To Trade The Pet Plastic Business And How Much You Buy Per Ton? Hoping To Hear From You Soon +2349051433113 olejaybiz@gmail.com. Supplier John
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by RealityShot: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2018
haggai247:
I can supply pet bottle 2Metric tonnes bi-weekly to any interested buyer
also pure water sachets 3mt biweekly with the following specifications

• LARGE QUANTITY OF WASTE PURE WATER SACHET
PROPERLY STUFFED INTO LARGE NYLON BAGS.
LITTLE OR NO WATER CONTENT.
• MIN ORDER 3 TON.
whatapps 08151164299
location preferably from any of the south south state due to cost of transportation.
how much per ton?

1 Like

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by timocoms10: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good day,

Saw this email online and I don't know its still active or not. 

My Mother has been collecting packs of this empty plastic bottles for over six months now. Though aged, I asked her to stop lately cos it's becoming a mess in her compound. 

Do you still buy please? 08066498898

NB; She has about 15 sacks and 3 big plastic nylons.
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by adelacuna(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
If you have or know anyone who can supply tons of P.E.T bottles on Lagos Island, let's do business together.
Thanks.
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by Shonuga7(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
What's app me on this Number +2348064460035
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by Shonuga7(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
What's app me on this Number 08064460035
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by Shonuga7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
I buy crush pet bottle if u still av it u can rich me on this Number or what's app 08064460035
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by wonders(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ben Franklin once said that, "If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him". He further went on to say that "an investment in knowledge pay best interest". When I discovered this, I decided to experiment it and later found out it was true.

When you can solve people’s problems and provide solutions to their needs, you are almost certain to succeed. We spend money on clothes, latest technology gadgets, mobile phones, watching movies, TVs, and all sorts of things, but when it comes to investing in our most valuable asset – ourselves, a lot of people cringe and find excuses why they can’t. The question for you today is how much have you invested in yourself?

We have a life changing training coming up on the 18th of May, 2019. You need to be there, find the details below:
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by delgroveng(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
I have PET bottles for sale on the Mainland,

Interested buyers can reach me here.

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by ewaalo(m): 2:32am On Nov 24, 2018
I have PET bottle any buyer can contact me 08075674572
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by GAYENI72(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2018
adelacuna:
If you have or know anyone who can supply tons of P.E.T bottles on Lagos Island, let's do business together.
Thanks.
WhatsApp me 07082376705
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by wonders(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
wonders:
Ben Franklin once said that, "If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him". He further went on to say that "an investment in knowledge pay best interest". When I discovered this, I decided to experiment it and later found out it was true.

When you can solve people’s problems and provide solutions to their needs, you are almost certain to succeed. We spend money on clothes, latest technology gadgets, mobile phones, watching movies, TVs, and all sorts of things, but when it comes to investing in our most valuable asset – ourselves, a lot of people cringe and find excuses why they can’t. The question for you today is how much have you invested in yourself?

We have a life changing training coming up on the 8th of December, 2018. You need to be there, find the details below:

Reserve your seat

Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by ewaalo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
I need a buyer of water nylon, pet bottles, paper cones, a serious buyer should contact me with a good price . WhatsApp no 08075674572
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by olagabriel26: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
I have hospital drip containers for sale, looking for serious buyers..
Re: Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles by jendor123: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
What is d quantity of ur drip bottle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.