Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship (24200 Views)

How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
DISCLAIMER: In this write-up are coded reasons why you should consider a godly relationship AND that still leaves you with a CHOICE...

A Godly relationship is that kind of relationship that puts God as TOP Priority.
It considers firsthand what God has already said about Sex, Dating, Courting and Marriage in the Bible.
Not many folks find it friendly because of it Dos and Donts.
Standing in the middle as the Op, I want to explore Seven Things To Be Expected In A Godly Relationship less you be disappointed...

Some guys get it all wrong when approaching a lady... They fail to read the BACKGROUND of the lady instead they only just SEE the lady and delude themselves of the lie that they can ALWAYS drag her out, brainwash her etc, until they meet their waterloo.
(No doubt, Sometimes, it happens, that's why my topic made use of REAL...Don't misunderstand me)

They easily get her to say YES but hardly get her to Bed. Why? She had a goal to maintain chastity.
Don't try to force her unless you're digging your own grave.(Mamas prayers is keeping her even if sometimes she slips)
Even some who have opened up, have decided to go celibate till marriage. Don't try to force them for sex.

THEY WANT A REAL GODLY RELATIONSHIP and SEVEN things expected of it are:

1. Praying together

A couple-to-be that prays together stays together. If he doesn't want to pray with you, then he wants to sleep with you. When he is saying, bae, let's do it now, tell him, let's pray first!
Try it and Thank me later, lol! gringrin

2. No sex. No testing.

So many reasons exist why guys and girls wants to have sex before marriage but honestly, not one of them holds water! You want to see if he can do it well? What if you marry him and he starts cheating- doing it with another prettier, sexier babe- A cheat remains a cheat ooo. Statistics has it that spouse who do it before marriage HARDLY trust each other. Why? If you did with me then, you could as well do it with any other girl.

THE AVERAGE COUPLE HAVE SEX AT LEAST 2 HOURS PER WEEK. IF YOU MARRY FOR SEX, WHAT WILL YOU GUYS BE DOING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES? If Nothing, then FRUSTRATION and eventually DIVORCE etc. Marry for love not sex...if you really love me, will you want to ruin my life/ career with unprepared pregnancy?

3. Reading the Word together and sharing ideas and truths together.

This strengthens her love for him just as teaching a girl MATHEMATICS etc, does, it makes her admire and love you more. When both of them are looking at the Word and not at themselves, the Word (Agape Love) draws them closer to each other.

4. No passing the night or even day in his house.

We all know how the desire to cuddle and be cuddled by the opposite sex multiplies with age- except old age. Sleeping in his house is pretentious and funny. Because he is not a "FIRE WOOD" lol... You're tempting yourselves, lol!

5. Neither side hugging Nor full hugging is allowed

No form of hugging is allowed because she has bosoms which has activating power to activate thoughts to wanting more than just a hug but to actually hold it... I remember the first day I hugged... ahahah...

6. Both of you only meet in the church. If in an eatery, a third party will be present.

These are one of the measures taken to curb the excesses of sex before marriage. Trust me, it's not delicious but the guy and lady that actually wants to have a good testimony will do all they can to bring it to fruition. How do you feel when you later heard that she was two months pregnant before her wedding? That's why.

7. The lady Isn't Allowed To Over Demand From The Guy. In some places, it's not even allowed.

However, if he chooses to do it out his own will, No problem. This is a plus on the side of the guy. Because, to some our ladies, getting a guy is like winning a contract, Loool!

PS: This thread is basically for SOME who wants a REAL GODLY RELATIONSHIP. However, it's NOT APPLICABLE to everyone...even as BELIEFS differ.

Good evening smiley

64 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by juianne95(f): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
And dis cldnt wait till morning undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by prettyjo(f): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
all true
nice one

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is why Olamide sang "Story For The gods..

16 Likes

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Omolola1(f): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
True
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow; nice. smiley
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
and those kinda relationships stopped existing way back in 1800 when my grand dad was still alive

7 Likes

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Shawl001(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow! This is amazing... One øƒ the best topics have ever stumbled across in this Romance section. @OP, kudos. I love this, ƒσя real. I jes got ma nerves back. Thanks once again.

10 Likes

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
nice one emusmith smiley

°°°°°°°°°°but°°°°°°°°°°

this write up would have been much more effective if we were in the time of Jesus Christ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Shawl001:
Wow! This is amazing... One øƒ the best topics have ever stumbled across in this Romance section. @OP, kudos. I love this, ƒσя real. I jes got ma nerves back. Thanks once again.

Your positive comment gives hope. Thanks. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
MzNelly:
Wow; nice. smiley

Thanks sweet...
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by englishmart(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
guy, you are beginning to author too many love topics o. God is watching.

The bible doesn't know anything like a Godly relationship between a boy and a girl

You pray and pray and pray. But you don't play and play.

All work and no play makes jack a Dundee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by kingslayer(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by oyomii(f): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Grt grt grt. Nice work. Am sharing ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by englishmart(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
I would rather you call this topic " seven things to expect in a house care fellowship

This one don commot from relationship.

The bible says "greet one another with a holy kiss

1st peter 5vs 14,
Roman 16vs 16
2nd Corinthians 13vs12

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by juianne95(f): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
I would rather you call this topic " seven things to expect in a house care fellowship

This one don commot from relationship.

The bible says "greet one another with a holy kiss.
lwkm..were u see dat one for bible
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
oyomii:
Grt grt grt. Nice work. Am sharing ASAP.

You're free, Darling. grin
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Skillfullulu(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Seriously, guys and girls of nowadays can't hold on at all.
We all should pray God forgives us.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by englishmart(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
lwkm..were u see dat one for bible
have you come across Roman 16vs16?
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by juianne95(f): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
grin grin
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
This is why Olamide sang "Story For The gods..

okay.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by duality(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
It's not an easy road.....

The battle of sex have almost been lost.

I believe in purity, but sometimes I ask myself Why all these. to what end...even those who I felt were with me are all having sex now.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
Hmm
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by englishmart(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Seriously, guys and girls of nowadays can't hold on at all.
We all should pray God forgives us.
yawns

What were you saying?
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
duality:
It's not an easy road.....

The battle of sex have almost been lost.

I believe in purity, but sometimes I ask myself Why all these. to what end...even those who I felt were with me are all having sex now.
Hmm...Stand your ground to what you think is right...

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by englishmart(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
emusmith:
Hmm
the bible doesn't mislead. But we try to mislead ourselves and claim God is in support. But the ways of God are not the ways of men.

So a lady can't refuse to hug me just because she's a Christian. That's self righteousness. And before the lord, it's like a filthy rag.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Shawl001(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
the bible doesn't mislead. But we try to mislead ourselves and claim God is in support. But the ways of God are not the ways of men.

So a lady can't refuse to hug me just because she's a Christian. That's self righteousness. And before the lord, it's like a filthy rag.
. What's dis one saying joor?...shey d OP force the topic on U̶̲̥̅̊ ni.. Abi y re U̶̲̥̅̊ acting as if, he is forcing it on you. Morever, d topic wasn't meant ƒσя you. Jes sit down and contine to read OUR comments...thanks....

8 Likes

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Shawl001:
. What's dis one saying joor?...shey d OP force the topic on U̶̲̥̅̊ ni.. Abi y re U̶̲̥̅̊ acting as if, he is forcing it on you. Morever, d topic wasn't meant ƒσя you. Jes sit down and contine to read OUR comments...thanks....

Thanks Bro!

I laugh not because it's funny but it is shocking! I specified it in the Topic, in Disclaimer, in the Body and in the Conclusion. Yet some people will just comment as if they are using Concave lenses... #wonders#

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
And dis cldnt wait till morning undecided undecided

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
guy, you are beginning to author too many love topics o. God is watching.

The bible doesn't know anything like a Godly relationship between a boy and a girl

You pray and pray and pray. But you don't play and play.

All work and no play makes jack a Dundee.

Only kids play. Adults uses humor.

BTW, how does playing relate to the topic?
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by englishmart(m): 5:34am On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

Only kids play. Adults uses humor.

BTW, how does playing relate to the topic?
na you know that one o.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by englishmart(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Shawl001:
just shut up. You mustn't talk to me either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.