Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys (45343 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Ok, I'll start watching out
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Truckpusher(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2015
[sub][/sub]
samflexxy:

1)chewing gum loudly
Some ladies chew gum loudly and even make burbles from it just to gain the attention of any male specie in the vicinity.

2)shouting
When in a mild discussion you will still hear there voice as if they are in a hot prayer section.

3)laughing at unfunny things
when thy are in the mix of guys even at the driest of jokes they'll laugh their sorry bottom out. cheesy

4)wearing clothes that clearly don't fit them
The cloth might be the trending style event tho, it does not fit them they will still wear them just to gain attention of guys

5)putting on 2 much makeup
Some ladies after putting on makeup they'll look like clowns rather than women, they put flashy make up and disturbing perfume all just 2 impress and get the attention of guys.

guys add yours cheesy
They will send you PMs only to tell you that it was done in error after replying them questioning their motives. cheesy
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Koolking(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2015
samflexxy:
[font=serif]

2)shouting
When in a mild discussion you will still hear there voice as if they are in a hot prayer section. cheesy

Am I the only one noticing this sad trend - most folks don't know how, where and when to use "Their and There"? in sentences. Is it just a foolish trend in writing? Or has textspeak affected peeps this much?

It's stark embarrassment seeing this blunder spilled all over social media.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Franchise21(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
I hate number one
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Fourwinds: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Op must like gals so much, his thread shows that he spend so much time studying gals and I think he should change his name to Girlogist, the study of girls.
Ha.! it is good to study girls oooo. because
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by gebest: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahaha very funny, u b witch how u com tak get dem like dat.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by peteruuu(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy asiri ti tu grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by chudyboy05(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Abi na women we go chop this yr? Everyday women women. Next!
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Adeiza4real(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
no be lie tongue
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by happyjuliet(f): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=samflexxy post=29527913][font=serif]
1)chewing gum loudly
Some ladies chew gum loudly and even make burbles from it just to gain the attention of any male specie in the vicinity.

2)shouting
When in a mild discussion you will still hear there voice as if they are in a hot prayer section.

3)laughing at unfunny things
when thy are in the mix of guys even at the driest of jokes they'll laugh their sorry bottom out. cheesy

4)wearing clothes that clearly don't fit them
The cloth might be the trending style event tho, it does not fit them they will still wear them just to gain attention of guys

5)putting on 2 much makeup
Some ladies after putting on makeup they'll look like clowns rather than women, they put flashy make up and disturbing perfume all just 2 impress and get the attention of guys.

Lie lie, y will a lady b chewing gum loud undecided
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by ALEXIS0240: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
I love #2...my Ex b*tch did it for me.i just laugh move.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Rapmoney(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
E just be like say make I kpuf this samflexxy guy sef grin the guy too like woman matter grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Misogynist2014(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wearing miniskirt and revealing tops, not only is this absurd, they tend to pull up as if they were forced to wear it initially.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by DNBCrew: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Been to DNB today? www.danwrites90..com
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by SkinnyDude(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Koolking:

Am I the only one noticing this sad trend - most folks don't know how, where and when to use "Their and There"? in sentences. Is it just a foolish trend in writing? Or has textspeak affected peeps this much?

just like 'been' and 'being'
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by nwonufestus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
clears throat n sip fanta,too much cold here in france
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Koolking:

You shld have done that in a good manner rather than showing to him how grammatically sound you are

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Only beauty and brains attract me. The rest are very irrelevant.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by kalufelix(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
op you did a very poor job if you could only come up with this 5ways which btw are stale and old fashioned
There are 1001ways ladies do the attention thing and guess what?
thats why they are b!tches
u need not go over it again just take a chill and grab as many as you can afford...
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Koolking(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
You shld have done that in a good manner rather than showing to him how grammatically sound you are

What manner would have been better Sir? Methinks, being sarcastic would have been inappropriate. Blunt correction is way to go if you want it taken.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by chuksey1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
If de Pressing dier kegs against ur bodi and its hot
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by Koolking(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
just like 'been' and 'being'

Using these two words appropriately is a nightmare to most folks.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by juianne95(f): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

And It's making FP SMH
oga wetin?
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by topchi(f): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
POOO
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by being(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
...Wonders y d OP loves to idle his mind on stuff lik ds
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fourwinds:
Ha.! it is good to study girls oooo. because
because what? grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by simdam500(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much: hmmmmmm !!!

The OP is my twin friend on NL.. We run things 2geda grin

I think the era I am now. is to start reading people's sig and not concerned about the topic.

Mod una read this
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by shadelek(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dez80:
Dont you have better things to post?

Any news on the buhari's certificate? I WANT THAT MAN IN ASO ROCK ASAP
Wake up from your slumbering
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by MoyoGENERAL: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
6. Bouncing of Bosom and Asss
Some ladies derive pleasure when they spot some guys looking towards their direction, they will change their walking steps and start asss bouncing walking steps

7. Talking About Their Institutions Some ladies say silly things just to crave for attention & get noticed especially when the male folks are present. Someone asks her if she going to the church in the evening, but because she wants to show to them that she's in school, she will say, "I'm going to school tomorrow cos I don't want to miss lectures ". Must you mention your sch to explain yourself out ? Smh

No7 on point!!!!

I met a Lady in a bus recently while travelling from lagos, after she had tried so many attempts to gain my attention, like putting her hand around my chair seat neck, throwing something out of the glass constantly or even buying every damn thing on the road just moving things to and fro my front( cos I was sitting near the window), unluckily for me, her friend was directly at my back, this lady in question ensured she kept on gisting loudly all through the journey, when her friend sef wasn't interested!!!!
E nor get wetin she nor talk, her ppl abroad, families, lectures, holidays, everything!!! and she dey use one kain eyes dey eye me if I go see her lines!!!
the funniest was when she told her friend she will be going to for NYSC next year, I com finally look am, She com repeat am again with a slight grin facing me " YES, By next year November I'll be going to serve"...

Nothing dis babe nor do, She practically shifted from her seat and almost occupying a quarter of mine till her hand was on my LAPS( On purpose)....

Men I Nor even send am( me wey dey reason how I go pass the test wey I just go do)..
Seriously some girls can be ??

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Koolking:

What manner would have been better Sir? Methinks, being sarcastic would have been inappropriate. Blunt correction is way to go if you want it taken.
Alryt sir
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys by mirexxx(f): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Justdulla:
Funny enuf,,no matter how a lady shows this signs,i never approach her,,if i dont trip for her,,she go chop chewing gum till e turn kpomo
lol wicked!cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.