Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? (9662 Views)

Can A Bad First Kiss Experience Wth Ur New Bae Kill Ur Feelings For Him Or Her? / Share Your First Kiss Experience / Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by harlos: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2015
I remembered the first time I kissed a girl....

It was from the third day i met her i've been having the urge to kiss her, being someone who hasn't kissed before.
I wasn't able to do this because we always see each other at the day and as a guy whom was shy, it was more difficult. sad
After a week, i finally had the chance to call her out in a dead night because we lived in the same street. She came and we started talking as usual, i moved closer to her than usual, held her two hands then i felt my heartbeat has increased its speed.
I think this is it, 'i said to myself.
So i moved more closer and whispered into her ears "I want to kiss you"
she smiled gently and made 'uhn un' sound... Slowly and gently, we started kissing and my heartbeat increased it's speed to the highest.

After about 1-2mins, she paused and asked me this question, Why do people kiss each other? *lips to lips*
I was confused and in my mind, i wondered why she asked that question at this point undecided
I told her people who kisses like that are showing their affection towards each other, it means they truly love each other. I continued that to give a peck is just to compliment one another... undecided
and the next question was... Do you love me?
I gave her a head gesture and answered 'uhn un. I told her i just showed it to her. cheesycheesycheesy

Don't just laugh at mine, share your experience too. How did it go? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by thrizzle(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2015
My first kiss was with a family friend, I went to spend the holiday in their house, we bonded over the week and while I was asleep she tiptoed into my room and started kissing me, I woke up to her on me, kissing me and touching my ehen as a sharp guy I had to kiss back with immediate alacrity it was like I just knew what to do cause I was in the heat of the moment.
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Mine was Behind..made sense,it was ma first 2go galfriend,one yoruba lady with a big bum bum and soft lips.....i had alredi forgotten sha,ur post reminded me
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 06, 2015
shocked
at 2:26am?
While Buhari is thinking of how to forge a certificate,,,
while Mama Risikat is thinking of how to pay her market levy,,,
while a little baby is crying from teething pains,,,,,
while Fr.Mbaka is trying to recover from acting spiritual drama,,,,,
and while Paul and Sarah are praying,,
you are here thinking of first kiss undecided
It is indeed true that our problems differ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2015
mine was memorable too, I had always anticipated doing it, That was in school; we just resumed from a semester break and I told myself that "tthis time around,I must do it". So started reading tips on kissing grin, That night I arrived and invited her over, prior to that time, I brushed my teeth so as to have that extra confidence. When she arrived, I didn't waste much time, I didn't even tell her I wanted to kiss her, I just took her by surprise; The session lasted for like one minute and some seconds, It was so LOVELY
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Can't remember
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Kimmo(f): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2015
It was really exciting . . . especially because it was forbidden, plus I'd read so much about how "electrifying" kisses were in dem yeye Mills and Boon. grin
I ran home and wrote all about it in my little pink diary with cute padlock and my elder brother saw it and threatened to tell my mom if I ever kissed anyone again.
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by harlos: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Veralaw:
shocked
at 2:43am?
While Buhari is thinking of how to forge a birth certificate,you are here thinking of first kiss undecided
It is indeed true that our problems differ.
lol. Everybody with his/her own.... wink
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by harlos: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
mine was memorable too, I had always anticipated doing it, That was in school; we just resumed from a semester break and I told myself that "tthis time around,I must do it". So started reading tips on kissing grin, That night I arrived and invited her over, prior to that time, I brushed my teeth so as to have that extra confidence. When she arrived, I didn't waste much time, I didn't even tell her I wanted to kiss her, I just took her by surprise; The session lasted for like one minute and some seconds, It was so LOVELY
You read tips on how to kiss...lol cheesy

I learnt mine from watching romantic movies grin
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Kimmo:
It was really exciting . . . especially because it was forbidden, plus I'd read so much about how "electrifying" kisses were in dem yeye Mills and Boon. grin
I ran home and wrote all about it in my little pink diary with cute padlock and my elder brother saw it and threatened to tell my mom if I ever kissed anyone again.

Bad shide! Btw.....i think all brothers are like that, protective in nature.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2015
I've watched too many films and read orisirisi harlequin and mills and boon dem. Those people can lie.....lol.

It ws unexpected sha....i was arguing with a friend and then he just shut me up with with his lips....just like d movies. I stopped talkin at once. It was nice even tho i was shy cos of my friend.....she jejely left us alone.
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by clevvermind(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2015
I thought i have seen a thread like this before. Una nor dey tire for kissing?
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by dre11(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Mine was when I was baby

All my brother, aunts, sister, uncles, mum and dad did kiss me like it was never gonna be a life in my lips

So, I guess that's my first kissing experiencegrin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2015
harlos:

You read tips on how to kiss...lol cheesy

I learnt mine from watching romantic movies grin
Yes, I read tips, you know watching romantic movies can't be enough; you have to know the pros and cons
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2015
undecided

KISSS
I LEARNT HOW TO GIVE HEAD BEFORE KISSING SHAA
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by mamziii(f): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2015
I was 14 and prepin 4 my junior waec wen I had my first kiss. Was reading bhind my house wen dis guy he was among som niger delta youth bla bla bla dat came 4 training in d army barracks I was. He walked up 2me and was like Mamziii I've been meaning 2talk 2u but was scared of ur colonel of a fada,we will b rounding up our training 2moro and I just came 2say gud bye. B4 I knew wat was hapnin dis guy kisd me bitting my tongue. D felin wasn't pleasurable at all.
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2015
mamziii:
I was 14 and prepin 4 my junior waec wen I had my first kiss. Was reading bhind my house wen dis guy he was among som niger delta youth bla bla bla dat came 4 training in d army barracks I was. He walked up 2me and was like Mamziii I've been meaning 2talk 2u but was scared of ur colonel of a fada,we will b rounding up our training 2moro and I just came 2say gud bye. B4 I knew wat was hapnin dis guy kisd me bitting my tongue. D felin wasn't pleasurable at all.

grin

Hope you still got your tongue intact

Like no piece is missing? undecided
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by mamziii(f): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

grin

Hope you still got your tongue intact

Like no piece is missing? undecided
its so intact.
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2015
mamziii:
its so intact.
AH THANK GOD FOR YA LIFE
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by lanicky(f): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2015
Lol @ mamzii nd Kimmo's post : D

Mspat...I think I love dat kind of kiss *SUPRISE KISS or OPEN DISPLAY OF AFFECTION*

Em...eem...my first Kiss was not so great. Twasn't what I was expecting.
I've bn watching romantic movies, reading lotta Silhouette nd harlequin series...I thought my 1st kiss was gonna be great .....bt lailai *smh* I realized movies nd novels are like a fairy tale....it's different from real life. wink
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2015
lanicky:

Mspat...I think I love dat kind of kiss *SUPRISE KISS or OPEN DISPLAY OF AFFECTION*

I've bn watching romantic movies, reading lotta Silhouette nd harlequin series...I thought my 1st kiss was gonna be great .....bt lailai *smh* I realized movies nd novels are like a fairy tale....it's different from real life. wink

Novels can lie o.....mine was sweet sha
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by igivefuck4free(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2015
The first lips I ever kissed was labia.
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by charijee(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
*thinking*........can't even remember the first time I kissed......
Harlos where have thou been?
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by charijee(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2015
lanicky:

Hmmmmm
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by 3coins(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2015
was just too over active. . . Mum noticed but she didnt know twas cuz by a kiss. . . Plus i spat alot after that
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by 3coins(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2015
charijee:
*thinking*........can't even remember the first time I kissed......
seriously?
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by lanicky(f): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
charijee:
Hmmmmm

Hiiiii sis grin
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by charijee(f): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
3coins:

seriously?
So so serious o
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by charijee(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2015
lanicky:

Hiiiii sis grin
Hello princess .......avoiding home?
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by 3coins(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2015
charijee:
So so serious o
do people ever forget that?. . . .never knew they do
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by lanicky(f): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2015
charijee:
Hello princess .......avoiding home?

Nop....it's just dat home is soooo dry now....dunno what's happening....mnot happy bout it @all embarassed
Re: Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Mine was in primary school. The head boy in my class was a cassanova and we decided to practicalise what we learnt in soap opera we watch and do discuss during break time.

It was memorable and we weren't caught. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List / What Is Your Best Sex Position?? / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.