Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB (22699 Views)

'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:
Just like Abacha was declared a saint by Buhari and the same IBB.

What infrastructure, services & utilities did they provide in their wasted years?

Meanwhile Jonathan's SYSTEMATIC fight against corruption has been yielding results acknowledged by Transparency International and reduced corrupt cash flow out of our country by HALF in 2012.

On paper!Same way gej and his goons said they have reduced poverty to 50 percent..My guy WAKE UP!

2 Likes

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by blackfase(m): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Some rebuttal! So can we know how you were able to afford a multi-billion naira hill top mansion, the limos you bought for dignitaries in times past & the wards of cash stashed away as widely reported. Im sure they not from the gratuity & pension from your retirement package. Tell us another story maradona....
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Jesusloveyou: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
who devil wan preach to undecided angry
to saTANiod,his children,especially d first son,d clueless ogogoro master,ibb is far more better than gej.buhari for 2015

1 Like

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by kay29000(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2015
FastShipping:
He didn't tell us how much he borrowed from IMF but only told us he was making $7B in a year. He also told us building Abuja and bridge in Lagos. What else did he do?

U think it is easy to build a whole city and the longest bridge in Africa? Tell me which other monumental infrastructures have been built since he left office? I ain't saying he wasn't corrupt, but at least he did things that are still being used by the common man today.

2 Likes

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Jesusloveyou: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
who devil wan preach to undecided angry
to saTANiod,his children,especially d first son,d clueless ogogoro master,ibb is far more better than gej,in terms of corruption,impunity and insecurity.buhari for 2015
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by adedayourt(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Even devil duff him hat wen he hear this ur lie
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by bewizle(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2015
AND SO THE STORY GOES...
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by bewizle(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2015
AND SO THE STORY GOES... I miss Fela Kuti
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by sammhi(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2015
IBB, SIR.. I beg to disagree...a thief is a thief. The amount stolen depends on what is available. ..now you have more looters...36 state governors and their aides and commissioners , 36 ministers, 90 senators, reps, 774 lag chairmen and councillors , and houses of assemblies..

on the positive side, Nigerian professionals such as nurses, doctors, lecturers, civil servants, even you former presidents earn better salary now than in your time. how many doctors go outside of Nigeria now to practice...very few. ..compared to mass exodus in your time..

the main issue here is even that you IBB institutionalised corruption and now it has permeated every facet of our life..so the blame is on you for that...
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by IamSimi(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=Flye post=29530230][/quote] what a libtard
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by watchindelta(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2015
IBB ,OBJ Jonathan , even late ABACHA no one is corruptend praise our lord. Nigeria is free of corruption.
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by wordcat(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
The real general is talking n nt does general without certificate grin grin... IBB support GEJ!! GEJ till 2019!!!

Nnaa na wa for u ooooooooooooooo.

The Real General as u called him is directly telling u that the level of corruption in Jonathan administration dey fear Corruption itself tosee him wey Nigerians see as the father
of corruption is a saint compare to Jonathan.

This one no sound like endorsement o!

1 Like

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by David0(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2015
I don’t have all the facts but if what I read in the papers is what is currently happening, then I think we were saints.

IBB wasn't claiming to b a saint, it's d level of corruption now that makes him look like a saint. During his time, even though he made less, he was still able to do something tangible in Nigeria compared to what Nigeria makes now. Even though I still see him in d dark, I kinda agree wit him on this one.

2 Likes

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Bifwoli: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Its never about how much money you have,its about how skillfully you employ your resources.

Its the process that matters most, not the product -and that's why Naija is still poor.
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Fourwinds: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
meaning he knows dis current government is entrenched in massive corruption.
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahah what an indictment on Jonathan grin

1 Like

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by nduchucks: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2015
IBB has just kicked GEJ and his administration in the balls!!!

Unfortunately, GEJ may take IBB's statements as positive. mumu

3 Likes

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by leksgcfr(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Locapito:
Hope this man is not mocking his new friend, GEJ?

Exactly what he has done.
JEG has suffered ooo, but who do we blame?

1 Like

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2015
IBB is d Nigeria Devil...his regime promoted corruption
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by verygudbadguy(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
The real general is talking n nt does general without certificate grin grin... IBB support GEJ!! GEJ till 2019!!!

Face of deceit. shocked

1 Like

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by donwollex: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2015
maradona second half has not started oh! we know all your goals are scored by your footh.
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by pak: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2015
IBB might be right in the sense that the amount stolen in his govt might not be as much as those being stolen today and most importantly the number of people draining the national coffers in a military rule is infinitesimal compared to a democratic dispensation but our main grouse with IBB was the fact that he created the institutionalized corruption we see in governance in Nigeria today.

His government was the pioneer of modern day financial degeneration as we know it in Nigeria today. You built the system IBB.

And that's the more reason why I feel though GMB is not a perfect man but he is the kind of leader we need in moments like this !!!
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by WINDSOW(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2015
IBB can't type tis poo.He must have been fabricated by some1 else.
He,IBB,knows he is the gr8 grandfather of corruption n silent murdering.
IBB u are not only a SAINT as acclaimed bt I declare u SAINT OBI.
grin grin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by HopeAlive14(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2015
So IBB has finally admitted that his regime was CORRUPT!
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Pheals(f): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2015
was he saint? really? st. IBB i hope churches ar ready to put is name in as a saint indeed
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by akpananiefiok(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2015
this is when pot is calling kettle black!
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Mistermamus(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2015
it amazes wen nigerians be accusing nigeria govt officials of corruption like say its people arent part of d corruption.. everyone is corrupt in diz country..and embrace it dats just d simple truth lets stop fooling ourselves. to tackle corruption in diz country gonna be hard
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by ooshinibos: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Am lost for words IBB
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by DonaldGenes(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2015
seunfly:

My brother, it is like seeing a case that is worse than your own. You will call yourself a saint when you see a situation that is by all mean worst than expected.

Haahahahha You're funny

1 Like

Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by Holla911(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:
Just like Abacha was declared a saint by Buhari and the same IBB.

What infrastructure, services & utilities did they provide in their wasted years?

Meanwhile Jonathan's SYSTEMATIC fight against corruption has been yielding results acknowledged by Transparency International and reduced corrupt cash flow out of our country by HALF in 2012.
you must be drunk while typing this poo.
Re: 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Seriously how is this seen as an endorsement? You do realize he just called himself a saint compared to Jonathan. He basically called this administration highly corrupt and non-functioning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Sexual Offences Bill, Endorses Life Jail For Rapists / Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter / Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.