Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend (2648 Views)

Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) / Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Flye: 4:35am On Jan 06, 2015
The founder of DB Records and top entertainer, Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj seems to have proposed to Adama, his rumoured girlfriend and daughter of billionaire oil magnate, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi.
Adama who had been seen in the company of D’Banj, has been flaunting a diamond ring in new pictures she posted on Instagram, prompting rumors of an engagement. The big question is, has D’Banj proposed to her? Is D’Banj rumoured to have dated Nollywood diva, Genevieve Nnaji in the past ready to settle down?
D’banj is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, harmonica player, and businessman. He has won several music awards, including the awards for Best African Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007, Artist of the Year at the MTV Africa Music Awards 2009, Best International Act: Africa at the BET Awards 2011, and Best-selling African Artist at the 2014 World Music Awards.
He adopted the stage name D’banj, a combination of his first name Dapo and his surname Oyebanjo. D’banj is currently best known internationally for his 2012 summer hit “Oliver Twist”, an uptempo dance fusion of Afrobeat and electronic dance music that topped the African charts 2011 and was a top 10 hit in the UK singles chart in 2012 reaching No. 2 on the UK R&B chart.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/dbanj-proposes-girlfriend/
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Flye: 4:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Finally the most popular bachelor is about to move on.
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by DONOCSO(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2015
Dude, you wanna get down? like forever?
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by naturally: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Genevieve nko?
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Picture is not attatch to this how i i blvit
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Flye: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2015
crazysaint:
Picture is not attatch to this how i i blvit
You fit go find one camera to snap them upon the matter now.
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2015
undecided
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Abugab(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2015
How about the South African girl that is making the headlines and their romance? Nigerian bloggers make una let people live their lives as u guys create so much confussion.
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by ROZZAYY(f): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Abugab:
How about the South African girl that is making the headlines and their romance? Nigerian bloggers make una let people live their lives as u guys create so much confussion.
My dear me sef confuse o, I saw SA chick in one thread now alhaji pikin next e go be liberian gal abeg make una no mind dem hungry bloggers.
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Taiwo20(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2015
okies.
I would write it down in my diary
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Afrok(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=Flye post=29530342]The founder of DB Records and top entertainer, Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj seems to have proposed to Adama, his rumoured girlfriend and daughter of billionaire oil magnate, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi.
Adama who had been seen in the company of D’Banj, has been flaunting a diamond ring in new pictures she posted on Instagram, prompting rumors of an engagement. The big question is, has D’Banj proposed to her? Op the bolder part was a question U are asking us but ur topic confirmed it, its like U are confuse just like other bloggers who had been talking about D'banj and SA chick. Oya waka go meet D'banj, ask am "Ski banj, that diamond ring wey Adama dey flaunt for Instagram na U give am? If yes! Dt means U wan marry her or turn her to another Genevieve"?
once he answer the question, then come back to nairaland with photos and / or video coz as it stands now ADONBILIVIT.
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by repogirl(f): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2015
This fake news is as stale as a year old agege bread, lol.
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2015
MsPat:
undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @your dp, chai!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Nice
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @your dp, chai!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin God catch u......amebo!
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
MsPat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your moniker sent me to ya profile lol lol lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wanna catch my sis here angry angry angry angry
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
MsPat:

chimkaire:

Two of you are a case
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Two of you are a case
You don peep sha wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
chimkaire:
You don peep sha wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin

Lol...I actually did..nothing special my dear

1 Like

Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
chimkaire:
Ntoorrrr!
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Two of you are a case
Na u know!
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
MsPat:

Ntoorrrr!
angry You aint serious cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue grin
Re: D’banj Proposes To Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
at least a picture or two will do na.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Paul Play And Styl Plus Spotted At Lagos Airport Nigeria (pictured) / Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz / Introverts Living In An Extroverted World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.