Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. (2508 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by lurther: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Good morning to you all my fellow nairalanders.

I actually have a mentor, whom we study in the same school. I call him a mentor because of the little advisory roles he plays for me. The programme in the said university i am running is a masters degree programme, while my mentor is doing his Ph.d. We were best of friends until this incident i am about to narrate happened.

I met a girl in my department 300level to be precise. We started dating, but, due to the nature of my studies, as a masters student, i actually had little time for her. whenever i am in school, we use to see. Due to the trust i had on this my so-called mentor and best friend, i used to take the girl to his class. Note that, in this reputable institution, Ph.d class is a class of 3 people, like an office, while masters class contains all the masters student of about 40 people. Because of the convenience of his class of 3, which is like an office, i was taking my girl there. As i type this here, the girl is now always there on a daily basis. These said mentor of mine is married with 2 kids o. He would call me to tell me that my girl is always complaining to him that i don't give her time. I never knew he had a Game-plan. A ph.d colleague of his told me that this my so-called mentor told him that he loves my girl and he wants to date her. When he started dating her, the same ph.d colleague of his, told me. Anyway, for the past two months, i just stopped calling her to focus on my studies and she never bothered. This is a girl that calls me almost every time.

Post-graduate studies resumed yesterday in the said university. while the babe is supposed to resume on 19th of this month, because that is when undergraduates would be resuming. I went to school yesterday, when i was walking to my faculty with my coursemates, i saw the so-called mentor and the babe. They saw me and dodged, i just pretended like i didn't even see them.

My fellow nairalanders, what do i do in this case? Although, i have decided to just let go and focus on my studies.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by jingh(f): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2015
nothing
he is only mentoring her sexually.

can I advice you ?
Kick both the sextor and bitch to one side.
you Ve a future greater Dan dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by elantraceey(f): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Focus on your studies and ignore her joor , you'll find someone better and as for your mentor don't approach him and with time he'll regret his action and dump the cheap girl. That's if he hasn't done damage to his family yet.

1 Like

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Sorry about that, but if u ask me I'll say you're at fault. You shouldn't have entrusted her in his care ab initio. Its all good tho' at least, you got to know their true colour.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by pasqal09: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2015
cutemaria:
Sorry about that, but if u ask me I'll say you're at fault. You shouldn't have entrusted her in his care ab initio. Its all good tho' at least, you got to know their true colour.

3 Likes

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by micronut(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2015
eyah.........i feel your pain bro...its one of those things,thank your star the babe showed u what she's made of early, cos babe like this are not trustworthy... forget both of them, its a new year,look out for new one and this time around, u should be extra careful,dont look at beauty alone but checkout qualities..flashy girls attracts everyone but dos with beautiful hearts are meant for special people... and when u have finally get serious with the newly found love,dont hesitate to show ur displeasure to your so called mentor and call the girl to try to seek her audience, after which u forget both and move on.....Afterall, u are on campus..... u can easily get a new better girl

goodluck and no too think am ooo....

1 Like

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by pretydiva(f): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2015
My dear try n 4get her,she ain't worth..by d time she wil realise her mistake, it wil b 2 late 4 her den..and don't cm opening anoda thread 2 say my gf is bk shld I accept her? U already no d ans 2 gve her..cheers

4 Likes

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by demelza: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Well he's also mentoring your babe.
Let them be and pursue your studies headlong. There are many fishes in the sea jare.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
nothing

Nne, are you the Mentor- dating babe?? I suspect this your comment.

Bia, O.p, look for a Mentee (someone in need of a mentor) and date his babe. That's the circle of life.

Dalu nu.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Kennywills7(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
my bro just move on
but wait o to please some girls na war o
give dem ur time na problem
u nor give dem time o na problem
Ur mentor mad-tor

1 Like

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Drdaps(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Isn't he your mentor, I'm sure he is helping you with her so stay chill and keep us updated because I hate the half story.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by jingh(f): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2015
DDeliverer:

Nne, are you the Mentor- dating babe?? I suspect this your comment.

Bia, O.p, look for a Mentee (someone in need of a mentor) and date his babe. That's the circle of life.

Dalu nu.
dats spacebooking nnayii
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by IrinaDeverenko(f): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Op am so sorry abt wat is going on in yur lyf nw buh all yuh nid to do is bolieve.Do yuh even knw why dat happened to yuh its trying to teach yuh sumthing yuh neva knew in lyf and so to tell who yur right woman really is. If dat gal was really yur she won't ave left a nigga lyk yuh to a second class man abi sha na yuh talk say dey man don marry wit kids dat makes him a second class lower bah so just used yur right hand drop dat gah dont ever turn back ok.......
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by yorex2011: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Kennywills7:

my bro just move on
but wait o to please some girls na war o
give dem ur time na problem
u nor give dem time o na problem
Ur mentor mad-tor
100 likes...
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Forget the biitch. Shes not worth it.
And for that useless mentor of urs, ignore him. Dont even look at him. Do as if u dnt know him. He will feel guilty and that guilt will destroy him. I even pity his wife, poor lady doesnt know what her stupiid husband is doing.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by ruffp: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
U give ur tuber of yam to a goat to keep for u.....what do u expect abi are u a learner? Anyways.....babes full, get another and PROTECT her!
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Maamin(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Concentrated Acid bath for both your girl and mentor is fine by me. grin lipsrsealed
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
@OP

What I can deduce from your ranting here is a man living on assumption . That's petty of you . Call meeting of all involved ( your mentor , baby , snitch called your mentor's colleague ) , confront your mentor in the meeting , accuse your baby of perfidy and say to your mentor what his snitch of a colleague told you . Do this and sit back there to watch them tell you all you need to know , and then from there you can decide on what next to do . But no matter what you may hear , never pick on any of them right there , because doing so will reduce your power of control over the situation . Instead , after the confrontation , a day later , plan to meet all involved each in a private meeting without the knowledge of others , and cast your disappointment or praise to each and every one as the case may be . Believe you me , should you follow my instruction , you will emerge a hero before them and become controller of the situation . I for one , I don't live on pretense .

6 Likes

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by bigx(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2015
You didn't call your "babe" for 2 months and you're complaining?

1 Like

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by damoskiy(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
@op the school is Unilag....Some Unilag chics can be like that...
Never date any Unilag Girl that is in 300l.....They could decieve you a lot....
Sowiii abt it....Just get another babe....preferably 100l....Lurther....
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
dats spacebooking nnayii

ALWAYS let me know anytime you need space! I'm @ your cervix.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Chizzy20(f): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Jst focus on ur studies, dont knw wat sum ladies see in married men forgetting d fact dey wil also get married one day.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Dygeasy(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2015
cutemaria:
Do you know that if we all could see the future we wouldn't even bother doing some things?

What would/could have been the reason for not entrusting her to his MENTOR (Someone he respects, trusts and looks up to)?

He sure didn't know so don't play Miss Perfect here.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by repogirl(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2015
You have made the right decision already.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
Do you know that if we all could see the future we wouldn't even bother doing some things?

What would/could have been the reason for not entrusting her to his MENTOR (Someone he respects, trusts and looks up to)?

He sure didn't know so don't play Miss Perfect here.

mr know it all, before you jump into conclusions, you should sit back, read through the lines, and get the point I'm passing across. For crying out loud, he said he's a masters student. I expected him at that stage to have learnt not to trust people. I'm not blaming him because it could have happen to anybody. That was why I added it made him know their true colour.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Dygeasy(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2015
cutemaria:
mr know it all, before you jump into conclusions, you should sit back, read through the lines, and get the point I'm passing across. For crying out loud, he said he's a masters student. I expected him at that stage to have learnt not to trust people. I'm not blaming him because it could have happen to anybody. That was why I added it made him know their true colour.
It's not about trusting people. There are two things/people involved here.

His Mentor and his babe. Even if he had the same idea you are talking about now, normal human psychology would have trusted one of the two. Only an overly defensive homo sapien would have seen what happened coming. Do not forget love is involved here too.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin

THIS NEW YEAR SHAAAAA

I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING, DYGEASY

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2015
focus on your studies. just as she moved from u to him so she will move to another after him. she's not worth ur thoughts.

1 Like

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by lurther: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Empero1:
@OP

What I can deduce from your ranting here is a man living on assumption . That's petty of you . Call meeting of all involved ( your mentor , baby , snitch called your mentor's colleague ) , confront your mentor in the meeting , accuse your baby of perfidy and say to your mentor what his snitch of a colleague told you . Do this and sit back there to watch them tell you all you need to know , and then from there you can decide on what next to do . But no matter what you may hear , never pick on any of them right there , because doing so will reduce your power of control over the situation . Instead , after the confrontation , a day later , plan to meet all involved each in a private meeting without the knowledge of others , and cast your disappointment or praise to each and every one as the case may be . Believe you me , should you follow my instruction , you will emerge a hero before them and become controller of the situation . I for one , I don't live on pretense .
Thank you for the advice man.

But, i think i am mentally matured enough, as to just ignore them should be the way forward, than acting up any Drama. No need to escalate this whole issue. I am just highly disappointed in the man himself. Besides, if you know what it means to do a masters, no time for all these. Tanx once more all those who have contributed to this issue.
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2015
lurther:

Thank you for the advice man.

But, i think i am mentally matured enough, as to just ignore them should be the way forward, than acting up any Drama. No need to escalate this whole issue. I am just highly disappointed in the man himself. Besides, if you know what it means to do a masters, no time for all these. Tanx once more all those who have contributed to this issue.

Guy ! Let me digress a bit . Time is a matter of planning . Some of us have had the privilege to pursue masters degree in double majors and still finished with flying colors, while pursuing other time consuming activities on the side . So , forget about this " if you know what it means to do a masters, no time for all these " . As long as I am a proponent of hard work in whatever endeavor one is embarked on , yet I still always stand bold to say that " smart work " pays faster and better . Wise-up . I wish you all the best in your life endeavors ... wishing you happy and prosperous new year .

1 Like

Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by lurther: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Empero1:

Guy ! Let me digress a bit . Time is a matter of planning . Some of us have had the privilege to pursue masters degree in double majors and still finished with flying colors, while pursuing other time consuming activities on the side . So , forget about this " if you know what it means to do a masters, no time for all these " . As long as I am a proponent of hard work in whatever endeavor one is embarked on , yet I still always stand bold to say that " smart work " pays faster and better . Wise-up . I wish you all the best in your life endeavors ... wishing you happy and prosperous new year .

Its great to see people who have your mentality on this forum. I really do understand and appreciate your concerns as they sound so intelligent and realistic.
I was actually compelled to take some actions from the onset, due to my high impulsive nature. I actually do react to things, but trust me, i am now a pro-active person as i have trained myself to be so.I didn't envisage this act of betrayal coming from the man. I doubt, if the girl is worth dying for as she has already lost my trust, hence, my decision to just be passive in this whole issue. My only pain is that, i feel undermined due to a trusted friend's crude lust for women. What if i marry tomorrow, Can i socialize freely with such kind of person with my wife?

Lets forget about his masters thing bro, i am doing it with other things jareee. Trust i have to do other things to continue sponsoring myself na, abi you think say na only masters i dey do?
Re: My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. by lurther: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2015
IrinaDeverenko:
Op am so sorry abt wat is going on in yur lyf nw buh all yuh nid to do is bolieve.Do yuh even knw why dat happened to yuh its trying to teach yuh sumthing yuh neva knew in lyf and so to tell who yur right woman really is. If dat gal was really yur she won't ave left a nigga lyk yuh to a second class man abi sha na yuh talk say dey man don marry wit kids dat makes him a second class lower bah so just used yur right hand drop dat gah dont ever turn back ok.......
sure!!! No turning back

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Beat Up A Monster Today / When A Girl Tells You She's In A Serious Relationship, What Should A Guy Do? / Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.