Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College (4635 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by rozayx5(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The yearbook is not his certificate. It's just trying to stick into the head of some of you that this certificate issue is gonna be a thing of the past soon as there are genuine proofs that General possesses whatsoever qualifications needed.

From Shari'a to Islamization of Nigeria to Religious Fanatic to Muslim-Muslim ticket..all PDP propagandas have been busted and Nigerians are now wiser. I'm really glad this Certificate issue is showing how foolish PDP is. Instead of facing their own campaign, they're focusing on Buhari's certificate. You should know that if PDP had a case they would've gone to courts by now but alas they don't.

My comment on another Buhari Certificate Thread.

thrash, you cannot rule any developed country today as an illiterate, this is the last time we should be voting in someone who knows nothing about economics talk less of running a complex multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

Do you have proof Buhari graduated from Secondary School?
Do you have proof Buhari graduated from any tertiary institution?

if you have show us the certificates.
we already have enough illiterate fulanis in the federal civil service,
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by luvmijeje(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=londoner post=29539130]Well, it looks like Buhari did graduate if he is in the year book. Unless the college includes people who have not graduated in the year book, which I doubt.

This is more than a secondary school cert, but still we need to see the certs. Buhari can easily get it from this institution. Is he just being stibborn?[/quote]

He wants to keep you guys busy. An idle hand is the devil workshop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by londoner: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=luvmijeje post=29539288][/quote]

Is the rule the same for everyone else going for president, or just Buhari?

I guess nobody hence forth should have to show certs, then?

If it were GEJ or Osibanjo, the rules would be the same, and people would request their certs. You would definitely demand that GE provide his certs, and if the tables were turned, so would Buhari.

That's the truth.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by luvmijeje(f): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2015
londoner:

Is the rule the same for everyone else going for president, or just Buhari?

I guess nobody hence forth should have to show certs, then?

If it were GEJ or Osibanjo, the rules would be the same, and people would request their certs. You would definitely demand that GE provide his certs, and if the tables were turned, so would Buhari.

That's the truth.

He will definitely show us his certificate but there's no rule stating he must show you or I his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by ayukdaboss(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
[s] rozayx5:

thrash, you cannot rule any developed country today as an illiterate, this is the last time we should be voting in someone who knows nothing about economics talk less of running a complex multi ethnic country like Nigeria. [/s]
Who's we here?? You have your vote, I have my vote, other well meaning Nigerians have their votes too.

I'm glad Nigerians have realized that educational qualifications doesn't guarantee good governance as Ebele has shown. Good governance comes from your heart and the will to serve your country.

I have decided to vote for the illiterate Buhari as the so-called literate Jonathan is a dumbo and you should ask around too...nobody gives a flying fvck about Buhari's certificate. Everybody well-meaning Nigerian wants good governance.

I have seen the Year book of 1980, his pictures, his name on the alumni, his name and profile on the school website. Did APC place his details on the school's site? The Army have even confirmed they have his educational records.

So tell me, Why the hell will I be asking to see his certificate before i can vote for him when I'm not one of you frustrated TANoids??

Please vote for the literate Jonathan while I and other well meaning Nigerians vote for CHANGE!!

Sai Buhari/ Osinbanjo jare.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by rozayx5(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Who's we here?? You have your vote, I have my vote, other well meaning Nigerians have their votes too.

I'm glad Nigerians have realized that educational qualifications doesn't guarantee good governance as Ebele has shown. Good governance comes from your heart and the will to serve your country.

I have decided to vote for the illiterate Buhari as the so-called literate Jonathan is a dumbo and you should ask around too...nobody gives a flying fvck about Buhari's certificate. Everybody well-meaning Nigerian wants good governance.

I have seen the Year book of 1980, his pictures, his name on the alumni, his name and profile on the school website. Did APC place his details on the school's site? The Army have even confirmed they have his educational records.

So tell me, Why the hell will I be asking to see his certificate before i can vote for him when I'm not one of you frustrated TANoids??

Please vote for the literate Jonathan while I and other well meaning Nigerians vote for CHANGE!!

good luck to you and buhari when he forms his parallel government in daura and pays welfare from groudnut sales
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by HzRF(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
clubone0501:
Ok peeps..did some research and came up with the pictures of US war college year book class of 1980 baby...for some olodos here that means he graduated in 1980..

I still maintain that his masters from that year ooo..is better than some phd of nigerian universities today...
Pls put me through how u get this
I have been ransacking the website since
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by londoner: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
luvmijeje:

He will definitely show us his certificate but there's no rule stating he must show you or I his certificate.

You're right, but it's in his best interest to show it to INEC, or get some paperwork from his issuing institution for them to satisfy the law.

Nobody has to show us their certs, but when you swear and affidavit. You are saying you have them or records of them that can be verified.

It is part of the process that you can be asked to show evidence (what ever that is).

Can't all presidential candidates, just make claims from now on, then? Phd this, professor that, and nobody can ask for evidence?

You know as well as I do that people are only defending this because it is Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by matthew41(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
BasseyJ:
Nice research OP
Modified: Now if Buhari would just produce the certificate he got from there, it'll be great and might sway somepeople to vote for him. not me tho,
GEJ till 2019
Why all your wahala if you will not vote GMB even if you see his certificate. This is enough prove for you and if you are not satisfied you should check google for more..Sore loser

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by ikes9(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=oziegbe2015 post=29536934]na you he wan show am to? The military admits its with them, that he can apply if he wants. Inec says its not a must to present it. So he chills whatelse?[/quote
since the military say its with them...let us see it nawww
..its as simple as that... if he has nothing to hide..then he should show us his certificates...
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2078832/buhari-us-war-college-1980

help yourself with this before making further comments, grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by iamrealdeji(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
jayonpoint:
Good n God bless ur digging!

Now let's hear from d Tanoids..I foresee heart-attacks
They're so foolish and biased that this will never convince them,they'll always have something to say,dont forget that most of them were paid to act that way,so,they're doing their jobs

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by Enice(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
NoreenUG:
my goodness, if u could go as much as digging out his photos, why is it so hard to show us his freaking certificate of qualification?

don't u ppl understand you're wasting ur time here? The CONSTITUTION demands that u present at least ur secondary school certificate before you're eligible to run, not this rubbish show you're putting up here.
do u even know there is a difference between attending a school and successfully GRADUATING?
Do you realize this means nothing in a courtroom?
First it was a plaque, and now this?

Don't worry, maybe when you go for a job interview and you're asked for ur credentials, you can start showing them pictures of the plaque or photos from ur yearbook (instead of ur certificates) and expect to get the job.
look at these funny people.
This is rubbish. What of the VP that presented an affidavit to INEC? Did he present his certificate? What is important is that what GMB has said can be verified. He said he went to Barewa college and graduated there. Is that verifiable or not? The school has a list of those that have graduated from it and GMB is one of them. INEC has said that is enough for them. If you have issues with that, GO TO COURT.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by Enice(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Some people are just trying to be holier than thou. The intentions of the writers of the constitution is not just to present a certificate but the the candidate must have attended school up to secondary school. A candidate can present a testimonial as an evidence of compliance to meet this requirement.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by NoreenUG(f): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Enice:
This is rubbish. What of the VP that presented an affidavit to INEC? Did he present his certificate? What is important is that what GMB has said can be verified. He said he went to Barewa college and graduated there. Is that verifiable or not? The school has a list of those that have graduated from it and GMB is one of them. INEC has said that is enough for them. If you have issues with that, GO TO COURT.

YOUR post is the rubbish.
The VP presented an affidavit stating that his certificate was lost in a fire the day his house was razed by irate extremists in a 2011 post-election arson attack.
in addition, his alma-mater ahmadu bello university wrote to INEC confirming that sambo is an alumnus of their institution.

how is the above in any way related to buhari unable to present his certificate and stating that it is with the army? he claims to have graduated from barewa college, but has the school confirmed to INEC? no.
the only thing his lapdogs are giving us are screenshots of plaques.

and please stop lying. INEC did NOT say the supplied info is enough for them. The only thing they said is that buhari can only be disqualified through a court order, and that is bound to happen sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by Akanbiedu(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC, keeping them busy since 2012.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by Enice(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
NoreenUG:

YOUR post is the rubbish.
The VP presented an affidavit stating that his certificate was lost in a fire the day his house was razed by irate extremists in a 2011 post-election arson attack.
in addition, his alma-mater ahmadu bello university wrote to INEC confirming that sambo is an alumnus of their institution.

how is the above in any way related to buhari unable to present his certificate and stating that it is with the army? he claims to have graduated from barewa college, but has the school confirmed to INEC? no.
the only thing his lapdogs are giving us are screenshots of plaques.

and please stop lying. INEC did NOT say the supplied info is enough for them. The only thing they said is that buhari can only be disqualified through a court order, and that is bound to happen sooner or later.
Buhari also presented an affidavit. How is that different from what Sambo did? The military did not counter his claim. They only said the originals were not with them. Also, Barewa college has said GMB is an old boy so haters GO TO COURT.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by NoreenUG(f): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Enice:
Buhari also presented an affidavit. How is that different from what Sambo did? The military did not counter his claim. They only said the originals were not with them. Also, Barewa college has said GMB is an old boy so haters GO TO COURT.

That is a lie! Where did Barewa college acknowledge him? Please present it here and not fairytales.
Secondly, the military did not explicitly corroborate his story.
They merely stated that it is standard practice for their body to keep PHOTOCOPIES of credentials.
And bear in mind that photocopied materials (xeroxed) do not mean anything in a court of law.
Tell Buhari to stop dilly-dallying and show us his certificate.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by Enice(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
NoreenUG:

That is a lie! Where did Barewa college acknowledge him? Please present it here and not fairytales.
Secondly, the military did not explicitly corroborate his story.
They merely stated that it is standard practice for their body to keep PHOTOCOPIES of credentials.
And bear in mind that photocopied materials (xeroxed) do not mean anything in a court of law.
Tell Buhari to stop dilly-dallying and show us his certificate.
First of all, GMB's alma mater is the military just as that of the VP is ABU. GMB was a beneficiary of the military; that is, all the qualifications he had were sponsored by the military. He never sponsored any himself (he spent all his life in the military). When he says he is a General, he has all the qualifications that makes him a General (to be a General you need to qualify for some courses, jaji, kuru, etc). The Army has not disputed that fact. They have all the record. What they have said is that they don't have his originals just as Sambo does not have his originals. Now, on the matter of barewa college, Google is your friend. Google it. Also, the minimum requirement as indidicated by the constitution to become a president is school sat. The VP has not presented his ORIGINAL certificate to INEC and no college or secondary school has come out to say Sambo passed out from their school.
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by clubone0501: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Una still dis mater..

I wonder why this didn't make front page angry
Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by MalcoImX: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Re: Buhari's Year Book Photos From US War College by KayPumpin1: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
The only Black grandaunt in his set. We are proud of you GMD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kukah / Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? / Sanwo-olu Didn’t Abolish Wealth Creation Ministry – LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.