Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt (3387 Views)

Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Everfrank(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2015
A convoy of buses conveying many Buhari/APC supporters from Khana/Gokhana (Ogoniland) to the Buhari presidential campaign rally taking place in Port Harcourt came under serious attack. Unknown gunmen laid an ambush on the convoy injuring several people. No report of dead yet. This report was personally monitored on Radio Rivers broadcast this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Redoil: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Lies of 2015. Show us proof

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by dguyindcorner(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Speechless
Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Truth24(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
#Gej only

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Everfrank(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Redoil:
Lies of 2015. Show us proof
Let's bet the authenticity of this report with our nairaland account and let Seun and mods bear us witness. If this story turns out to be '2015 lies' as you put it then I should be banned from this forum completely. Redoil abi na palm oil do you agree with the vice versa?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by PapiWata: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Perhaps the ambush described in this new report, IF it actually occurred, and was not simply another attempted highway robbery, but rather happened to be orchestrated by none other than Boko Haram gang leader Weeping General Buhari himself, in another FAILED bid to seek public sympathy for his feudalistic ambitions as the future Grand Sheikh of Nigerianistan.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by temitemi1(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Is the family issue nah, brothers attacking brothers grin grin grin.. GEJ till apc stop attacking themselves n lookin for who to blame...

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Let the game begin, first casualty.
Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Redoil: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Everfrank:

Let's bet the authenticity of this report with our nairaland account and let Seun and mods bear us witness. If this story turns out to be '2015 lies' as you put it then I should be banned from this forum completely. Redoil abi na palm oil do you agree with the vice versa?
inasmuch has ur propositions makes no sense. I am just returning from 8months ban by mynd44 who ceremoniously and cunnigly ban me. So no shaking i accept
Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by PapiWata: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Is the family issue nah, brothers attacking brothers grin grin grin.. GEJ till apc stop attacking themselves n lookin for who to blame...

When they finish fighting amongst one another, they should still help us inform Boko Haram leader Weeping General Buhari that his lack of even a simple kindergarten certificate is going to prevent his selection bid from moving forward.

The long-suffering people of Buhari Village, in north-eastern Nigeria, shall remain without a Grand Seriki UNTIL we can see and scrutinize that kindergarten certificate which Buhari has so far REFUSED to hand over to the Nigerian people.

Say NO to Village Seriki's who are stark illiterates.

[size=14pt]Buhari, When you don order dem to throway bomb finish, BRING YA CERTIFICATE ![/size]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by rozayx5(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
mods this thread should be locked till there is a reasonable source undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Change2015(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:
Cheap silly propaganda from APC to gain public sympathy

Buhari is a certified terrorist

Very dull response.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ijaw-youths-threaten-attack-on-buharis-supporters/

Ijaw youths threaten attack on Buhari’s supporters
December 22, 2014 by Simon Utebor

Ijaw youths have threatened to attack supporters of the presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in southern part of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Scatterboss(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
PapiWata:
Perhaps the ambush described in this new report, IF it actually occurred, and was not simply another attempted highway robbery, but rather happened to be orchestrated by none other than Boko Haram gang leader Weeping General Buhari himself, in another FAILED bid to seek public sympathy for his feudalistic ambitions as the future Grand Sheikh of Nigerianistan.
[/s]

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2015
With my understanding of Nigeria, such incident in Port Harcourt is a possibilty!

I have said else where that, Buhari and Jonathan are only pawns in the political chess board of Nigeria!

The power tussle in Nigeria will take a new dimension in the coming elections!

Its a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Jonathan should caution his militants!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
They have started the attack! Jonathan,call your brothers to order. The reprisal won't be funny when it starts.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Elslim: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2015
SaTANs on d prowl.... lord we need ur help! no weapon fashion against GMB shall prosper.
Shikakarabashokuribu.
Sai Buhari
NEXT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Eziachi: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
How do you know that this is even true?
We are in the season of lies and propaganda. Too early to judge until it confirmed through a reliable source, until then, it's APC nairaland propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by laimo(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Pdp is killing APC supporters in Rivers o.

Pdp is Boko Haram
Jonathan is a certified terrorist
Jonathan is clueless
Jonathan is a big thief
Pdp murdered jobseekers
Sambo is Shekau
PEJ is Bipi's god
Jonathan is corrupt
Jonathan has destroyed Nigeria -Rev.Fr Mbaka

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by ikweremilitant: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Everfrank:
A convoy of buses conveying many Buhari/APC supporters from Khana/Gokhana (Ogoniland) to the Buhari presidential campaign rally taking place in Port Harcourt came under serious attack. Unknown gunmen laid an ambush on the convoy injuring several people. No report of dead yet. This report was personally monitored on Radio Rivers broadcast this morning.
bulshit.i dont believe this.i wil personaly investigate becos hw can the guys waste buliets on apc rodents without killng them.if its true,d boys deserve to be skined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Eziachi:
How do you know that this is even true?
We are in the season of lies and propaganda. Too early to judge until it confirmed through a reliable source, until then, it's APC nairaland propaganda
Yes it is true. Amaechi just said it now in the ongoing rally at rivers state.
Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by HzRF(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Redoil:
inasmuch has ur propositions makes no sense. I am just returning from 8months ban by mynd44 who ceremoniously and cunnigly ban me. So no shaking i accept

8 what
Una do something bad
Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by talktimi(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Magnus Abe rubber bullets action film comes to mind. No be today yansh get center parting cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by zimoni(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Politics is fvcking dirty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Redoil: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
HzRF:

8 what
Una do something bad
in a contest betwix APC and PDP goons, an APC mod was made the refree what kind of punishment do you think he will met out to PDPs? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by HzRF(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan should caution his militants!
Really
Did ur leached sense let u write ur APC to warn from Northerners to desist from threatening GEJ supporters

Maybe u tot they are learners they don't know what Northern are doing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by HzRF(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
They have started the attack! Jonathan,call your brothers to order. The reprisal won't be funny when it starts.
Learners when APC are doing theirs in North twaz "wind of change is blowing every where '
Now they have started

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by Caseless: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:
Cheap silly propaganda from APC to gain public sympathy

Buhari is a certified terrorist
nkita, ur party is killing everyone. The only people they cannot face is boko haram. Na ontop apc and their supporters una de flex muscle.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporter's Convoy Ambushed Near Port Harcourt by HzRF(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Redoil:
in a contest betwix APC and PDP goons, an APC mod was made the refree what kind of punishment do you think he will met out to PDPs? Your guess is as good as mine.

Hmmm... Especially if you gave them TKO

(1) (2) (Reply)

How GMB Stands For Now / 11 Years Legal Age For Sex Bill: Sen. Chris Anyanwu Sponsored It / Breaking!!! Massive Protest In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.